Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market rebounding?  (Read 822 times)
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

It is too early to talk about market recovery, as the total capitalization of not growing, which means new investors don't come to the market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

He does not know who that speaks and predicts. But I can only give my example and y of the next two weeks ~ + 20%. Understand this is an active way, but personally I think it is open

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

It's been a long time I've seen almost all of the BTC and Alt are green.
Really, I'm really excited!
So is this really a good thing for the return of the Crypto market? Has it really gone through big changes?
Even as at the time you made this post, there has not been any big change. Rather all we gave been seeing are just cycles on pump and dump.
I think the aftermath of what we have been seeing are as a result of the activities of traders.
Traders are taking advantage of this time to make project. They will always desire bearish market, which they cannot be tired of.
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

So is this really a good thing for the return of the Crypto market? Has it really gone through big changes?
tjere are a lot of good things that are happening right now with the market so yes i think it is recovering slowly but steady
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Even as at the time you made this post, there has not been any big change. Rather all we gave been seeing are just cycles on pump and dump.
I think the aftermath of what we have been seeing are as a result of the activities of traders.
Traders are taking advantage of this time to make project. They will always desire bearish market, which they cannot be tired of.
that is true but i think that we can find enough power inside us to cope witb it and to deal with the consequences of this situation
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Those who knows how to play the market have been benefiting from the fluctuations may it be bear or bull market because they already have a strategy of how to profit whatever move it is. If you are an investor and aims to earn profit for a short amount of time then bear market is not good for you but if you are a trader then you can still trade. There are even those margin traders who are earning big especially when the market dips because when it does, it makes big movement.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

Don't think so right now, it's just a speculations, btc and eth are staying at their level for a seeral month. This small bumps wich we see sometimes just a correction of the market, also I think nothing will change in next several month or more.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

The market has started to turn green. But no one can say how long the blue will last. Therefore, it is difficult to confirm that the market has recovered. In my opinion, the market needs some time to confirm whether it has recovered or not. Therefore, market analysis and monitoring is essential for investors.
valkoun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

Cryptorinkas both bounced, and fell back. Even more likely he did not fall, but continues to fall further. How long it will continue, and probably no one knows if it stops at all.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

It was just a small pump, because of the Tether price fall. The bullish market will come one day and we are all waiting for it. Just be more patient hodl all your coins, and once the green market will come, we will be rewarded with huge profits.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

the market is still unpredictable now, today can be green but tomorrow can be red. I hope the correction period can be finished soon
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

There is no rebounding for the coins at this point, we just have to be happy with the fact that the price is sticking at a good place right now and not really moving much. There is long time to go before we are going to start seeing a rebound in the market. I mean the volume of bitcoin being traded now is not going higher and until there is higher volume, there is not going to be any rebound.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

It was just a small pump, because of the Tether price fall. The bullish market will come one day and we are all waiting for it. Just be more patient hodl all your coins, and once the green market will come, we will be rewarded with huge profits.
It seems to me that all these problems with the cryptocurrency market, including the fall in sdt, are associated only with the big whales that artificially manipulate the cryptocurrency market. This is practically a strategy, squeezing ordinary users from the cryptocurrency market and forcing them to sell coins. And as soon as others started selling cryptocurrencies to buy usdt, a usdt collapse immediately occurred.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

If the cryptocurrency market will recover, it is definitely not this year. The cryptocurrency market is still in a drawdown and is in no hurry to start growing. Everyone is waiting for the decision of the SEC.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

I think that, in 2019, the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover. I think bitcoin will cost 15,000+$, and Ethereum 1000+$.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

there must be a clear change, try to imagine every day how many people join the cryptocurrecy, how many investors join, how many swords join, if there is no change, I'm sure crypto will be stagnant and monotonous but that's the opposite. keep focusing and hope for grace here
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

why the big change will have to wait to get back into the market? Thus it is the time when the right to trade and this is valuable time to miss. up and down in the market will be good enough to get the results of trading and do not need to wait for major changes. even could be the desired major change and failed to arrive.

maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

I think in the last few moments, some coins has already starting to get it's price to rebound even it's just in a slow pace.
I'm sure at the end of this year, that would me many movement from another coins.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

really true. if we look at the condition of the crypto market now the price is still no sign to immediately rise to its highest price. but I'm always sure someday the price will definitely rise again. keep the spirit of investing to make a profit
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

In my opinion that is the best time to return crypto. Because i believe after now we will see some green and red candles but not like after may. Bitcoin already bottomed out. So we can not go lower than that price in my opninion. Some investors saying that btc will drop to 3 k 4k but i think that is not true. I think 6k price tag will be the lowest point for bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: