Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The good and bad of bitcoin  (Read 399 times)
Screamshot (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

Everybody has a remark about bitcoin whether it's great or terrible, and for me for the most part is great you can send cash whenever you need without the agent (banks)

also, low expenses or free and last is the speculation, the main terrible thing about that I can state is the point at which somebody hacked your record and you can never again get it back.

however, it will assist you with being more dependable about your record.

What is the great and the awful thing you can say in regards to bitcoin??

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

My issue with bitcoin is the scalability. Some days it takes ages to confirm transaction on bitcoin blockchain which is not too good as  at times breeds trouble between two parties who had a delayed confirmation. It is unacceptable that bitcoin blockchain confirms only 7 transactions per sec. The developers
 should do something about this issues or bitcoin very soon lose relevance among crypto circle.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

In my opinion to the greatness or goodness of Bitcoin is being able to send Money to various countries in just a few minutes without any bank institutions regulating it. and shipping costs are very cheap. and also bitcoin comes with very good technology called Blockchain. a lot of benefits from this Blockchain.
then in my opinion, the bad of Bitcoin is that it is prone to hacking, and also does not have clear rules about who regulates the use of Bitcoin. so when an investor wants to buy Bitcoin with paper money, it must know the risk that will occur if one day the bitcoin disappears. because no one will replace it.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

The good and bad of bitcoin is the volatility of the market,you can buy it today and tomorrow the price is below what you just bought but all the same there is no need to panic about this definitely the price will come up again but is just a matter of time and patient.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

To my own opinion about the good and bad of bitcoin is the some thing it really get me frustrated when i see the price of bitcoin compare to last year it very bad, secondly other issue am facing as far as bitcoin is concern is the transaction speed just to slow it make shopping online with bitcoin more complicated to me.
chloeeacuna

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

My issue with bitcoin is the scalability. Some days it takes ages to confirm transaction on bitcoin blockchain which is not too good as  at times breeds trouble between two parties who had a delayed confirmation. It is unacceptable that bitcoin blockchain confirms only 7 transactions per sec. The developers
 should do something about this issues or bitcoin very soon lose relevance among crypto circle.

This has been the problem of bitcoin ever since it became famous and lot of investors specially new whales got into it. The transactions became slower with high fees. But since bitcoin is the king and founder of all crypto, all of us just got used to it.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

a good part of Bitcoin is as a protector of inflation
Like gold, bitcoin is considered to act as a protection value from inflation. Bitcoin can reduce excessive inflation.
while the bad part of Bitcoin is the money laundering
The use of bitcoin currencies is not controlled by the government or authorized financial institutions. As a result these conditions open up huge opportunities for criminal acts such as money laundering and tax evasion. Lack of government control also makes bitcoin seem worthless. In addition, some financial observers consider bitcoin to be an illegal currency because legal legislation is not encouraged.
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

Everybody has a remark about bitcoin whether it's great or terrible, and for me for the most part is great you can send cash whenever you need without the agent (banks)

also, low expenses or free and last is the speculation, the main terrible thing about that I can state is the point at which somebody hacked your record and you can never again get it back.

however, it will assist you with being more dependable about your record.

What is the great and the awful thing you can say in regards to bitcoin??

Bitcoin has produced a lot of world financial progress and the most mysterious search for bitcoin founder, ya. He/She is Satoshi Nakamoto.
2 great things that I experienced. when digital currency designers that caused a lot of controversy, it is still unknown until now. but the concept that has been built and running, can cause a lot of busyness in all countries.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

people, well, what about the bitcoin course? as it gradually falls, suddenly the nerves of the "millionaires" holders will not stand up and psihanet somebody, I'll suck us up for the whole screen))) I think for 0.5k bucks below the orders for the whole cutlet, although not, I'm afraid: biggrin:
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

The recent cheap fees in bitcoin transaction is one of my good. Again, the easy conversation to fiat is another. It is the easiest to sell among the cryptocurrency, you can easily see a country man willing to give you some cash for your bitcoin.

My bad is that, any mistake made in transfer of coin, is as good as gone. That is why it takes me time to finally press the send button  Grin
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

bitcoin is almost amazing to me.  In addition to bringing in the technology blockchain change the world. bitcoin also help me a lot in earning extra income help the family, help me get friends from different places in the world as well as knowledge about blockchain.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

My main advantage is that when I want to do a transaction like sending money out of the country, I don't need a third party to do it, because I can do it myself. Bitcoin's weakness for me is to have a high level of risk, be it investing and fraud.

roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

The good and bad of bitcoin is the volatility of the market,you can buy it today and tomorrow the price is below what you just bought but all the same there is no need to panic about this definitely the price will come up again but is just a matter of time and patient.

Bitcoin gives a lot of opportunities to people who are less fortunate. At the same time it makes a difference in the improvements of the fast growing technologies. Although there are also several bad sides of bitcoin. To note: its volatility, it’s unstable market value and unpredictable swings. These all good and bad sides of bitcoin makes it more interesting and unique.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

For me there's a good and bad of bitcoin . First the good of bitcoin can bring you lots of benefits like potential of massive return , beneficial , fast transaction and full secured account to avoid hackers but the bad of bitcoin is loosing your income to generate it but nothing return and sometimes it technical difficulties that sometimes delayed expectations .
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

I think the worst thing about bitcoin is its absolute anonymity. No, anonymity is good, but also the other side-it is used by terrorists and swindlers.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

Bitcoin's goodness is able to send Money wherever we want in just a few minutes without involving a third party or bank, the badness of Bitcoin is that it is vulnerable to hacking, because if it's loss it is beyond the responsibility of Bitcoin.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

There is the lightning network coming, which will allow for instant, almost free payments. It actually does now already, but i wouldn't call it ready for prime time, it's still risky, but it's improving nonstop.

I would start using it for small payments to start understanding how it works and learning the wallets, they are simple and it's a good way to test things out, but don't risk big money on it.

As far as on-chain scaling, it's just not going to happen, so if you dont like that, you will have to pay the fee or use an altcoin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

If you truly are thankful about the good effects of bitcoin in your life I think you need to be thankful even if there are negative things regarding this technology, Even if it had many issues with scalability there is a good reason and purpose behind this, We should be thankful for every technology that had good quality and services for us it is still not perfect and will have its downs too, We should still consider this as a good thing.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

This has been the problem of bitcoin ever since it became famous and lot of investors specially new whales got into it. The transactions became slower with high fees. But since bitcoin is the king and founder of all crypto, all of us just got used to it.

Transaction and high fees isn't a big problem anymore since the lighting network has been launched and blocks had been halve last year and the next halving will occur ETA May 21, 2020 so this shouldn't bother us.

My bad is that, any mistake made in transfer of coin, is as good as gone. That is why it takes me time to finally press the send button  Grin

Oh this, I feel you. Grin
Sometimes I'm paranoid in sending bitcoin to other address as I'm worried that I might wrongly send my bitcoin and so I'm checking it like more than 10 times. It's annoying.  Lips sealed

Happy Coding Life Smiley
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

In my opinion the profit of we have a bitcoin is we can invest for the future and we can make more money. Buy the bad is when the price is up and we panic and sell. We lose our money and we loss too. So don't be panic if the price of the market is falling down
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: