Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Increase Your Followers On Steemit  (Read 151 times)
chnexus (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:26:25 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 06:52:36 AM by chnexus

Instructions for increasing the number of subscribers:
Step 1
Registration via an alternative steemit client https://busy.org
-turn to followers tab
-scroll down
-get the whole list of followers on one page (in the future, through the macro you can subscribe to new subscribers)

Step2
install the imacros chrom extension
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/imacros-for-chrome/cplklnmnlbnpmjogncfgfijoopmnlemp

open iMacros extension, go to the record tab, press Record Macro, press Stop

in the window that opens, replace the text with
VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Follow
WAIT SECONDS=10
https://i.imgsafe.org/21/21ea28c850.png

next, click the button Save & Close

Step 3
we find the account of the participant's bounty
we pass to him on tab followers
scroll through the entire list of readers
in the imacros window:
click on our macro #current.iim
https://i.imgsafe.org/21/21efbd90af.png
on the playback tab, set the "Play macro repeatedly:" number to 100 (this is the maximum allowed for the free version of the extension)
click on the "Play Loop" button
after completing the loop, press the Play Loop button again while there are readers in the list.

To unsubscribe non-reciprocal followers, change the script (I'll write the instructions if I'm Junior again.   Roll Eyes)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

That's really one of the most unethical ways of gaining followers of Steemit and I really hope that they will disallow this soon.
You're basically just mass following people in the hopes that they will follow you back.

You will never gain a real following through this method, just low-value minnow accounts.

panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

The way we earn the most followers is to write useful articles that most people need. And it gives us even more fame.

chnexus (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

That's really one of the most unethical ways of gaining followers of Steemit and I really hope that they will disallow this soon.
You're basically just mass following people in the hopes that they will follow you back.

You will never gain a real following through this method, just low-value minnow accounts.
This is the optimization of the previously known script for steemit/golos and any systems, and how you use it, it's your business  Roll Eyes
Of course, you should not use this method to increase subscribers  Cheesy
Wir shtrez22

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

The way we earn the most followers is to write useful articles that most people need. And it gives us even more fame.

right, bro, but I see quite a number of steemit users using bots to increase the number of followers or upvotes different from linkedIn whose users are active not bots or anything else.

therefore it is better for project managers to change the rules in blog gifts or creative content using linkedIn instead of steemit.  Undecided
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

I believe that subscribers for your blog need to be attracted not with the help of programs, but with the help of your content, of course, there won't be any special subscribers at the beginning, but you are motivated to improve your content.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: