Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin software development  (Read 187 times)
Cacheof (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 11:37:46 AM by Cacheof

Bitcoin is growing rapidly everyday and it's group of developers are also increasing likewise,bitcoin provides a certain amount of functions that it's developers are actually privy too.. Such as
 Accessing of the blockchain which stores all the details of exchanges that ever has been made since the inception of the bitcoin
 It also acts as a means of payment for developers,most stores now accept bitcoin as a medium of payment..
 The software also acts as medium of exchange,developers can transfer satoshi from one person to another..
  The bitcoin software is a unique aspect of cryptocurrency,as without it transactions,exchanges,payments ET Al will not be possible
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

I think you missed the idea with this forum. We use this to discuss things related to the forum software like things that can be improved, merit stats, etc.

Your posts should fit better in Bitcoin Discussion or Development & Technical Discussion.

Good luck moving it there Smiley
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

Oops I'm sorry,i actually prefer posting here cos its better read here and you get better advice from the big guns here, post in other threads and it'll just sink below
Oh...ok. So, you're just hunting for the magical 1 merit, thus spamming Meta, huh?  Sad

Good luck with that   Cheesy
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:07:54 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

the title of the thread caught my attention and i was actually stupid enough to read the whole post waiting for you to come to a point or some personal consideration.

Just stating or repeating things that are widely known is not going to help anybody or yourself.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

Its ok dear if you do not have merit and you lost your position with it .Do not loose hope you definitely get that one merit which help you to get your position back.Moreover You are right that so many people start accepting bitcoin as a medium of exchange world wild which is actually a quite good news for all of us.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: