Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the talk: 'Alt-coins dying off in 2019'?  (Read 202 times)
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

More than half of altcoins can die and it's really true, but not this year. Despite the fact that the market has fallen so much, it will not have an impact on the extinction of altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

Hi there,
So far I've held off alt-coins, as i just don't know enough about them to make a move.
However looking at the last 24 hours, there are some insanely good returns to be made. So this has perked my interest.
Now I've seen quite a few posts and different sources speculating that in 2019 Altcoins will die off. (probably with the exception of Ethereum)

Now of course, we've all seen the 'Bitcoin is doomed!!!! Roll Eyes) posts.
But i was wandering your thoughts on Altcoins near future.
I'd like to do some trading with Altcoins, to get more bitcoins of course.
But.. I'd like to hear some opinions on the Altcoins future in the next 12 months. Are they going to keep going as they have been for the last 12months - following BTC as a general rule of thumb?
My next investment will be into some Altcoins hopefully. But these 'doom' posts have kept me on the fence as of yet.

G
I think we will see a huge number of new projects in 2019, altcoins are a kind of mechanism that pumps up the capitalization of the cryptocurrency and they can't dead. I think next year we will see a multiple increase in market capitalization and an increase in the number of altcoins.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

I dont believe altcoin will be dead in 2019. Altcoin will be still exist, because its alternative investment beside bitcoin. Many altcoin have good product and solid developers team. Altcoin with good and working product will survive in 2019 and maybe worth to hold for long term
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:31:34 AM

I think many of the alt coins may in fact disappear but there will be new ones to take it place and the alt coin space will eventually be filled with quality projects and tech advancements.  People will always want to be in alts so they can gain more Bitcoin.  One nice alt coin pick gains you many Bitcoins if you put down a half decent amount.  As always you can get Rekt as well.  I think alts will always be around.  Maybe just not these ones.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

Ill think it's not gonna happen the altcoins dying on 2019, Maybe it will have to many of them spreading in the exchange and have some potential to earn of it. And maybe some of them have some potential also increase the prices.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

Hi there,
So far I've held off alt-coins, as i just don't know enough about them to make a move.
However looking at the last 24 hours, there are some insanely good returns to be made. So this has perked my interest.
Now I've seen quite a few posts and different sources speculating that in 2019 Altcoins will die off. (probably with the exception of Ethereum)

But.. I'd like to hear some opinions on the Altcoins future in the next 12 months. Are they going to keep going as they have been for the last 12months - following BTC as a general rule of thumb?
My next investment will be into some Altcoins hopefully. But these 'doom' posts have kept me on the fence as of yet.

G
Do not worry too much about those people that say that altcoins are going to die about that time, it is true that many altcoins disappear after just a few months or a year but each year new altcoins replace them so there are always going to be altcoins in this market, because even if bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that we have it cannot do everything, there are several other projects that offer great functionality and that is way they exist.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:30:31 AM

to me precisely in the year 2019 there will be an increase of better than this year. because of course when a sharp decline is happening this year. certainly the team also learnt from experience, and continue to correct the mistakes. until 2019 will be better.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:08:18 AM

Hi there,

G

Based on what reason that all the altcoin will died? I think there isn't a reason that all altcoin will died. Only some altcoins will died due to the lack of good concept, support from the community or the developer itself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: