Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget About Merits  (Read 249 times)
Petchant (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

Since the release of new rules by the admin of this great forum, many junior members accounts without merits has been demoted. This is done to check mate the abuse of the forum by spammers and since then, many old  and new newbies are worried on how to get even a single merit that will allow them to participate in signature bounty.

Some have resorted to buy merit but my advice is that we should forget about getting merits and focus on creating and adding values to this great forum. Don't be desperate about it, let it come willingly.

Just focus on being a good member of the community and always engage in things that will be of value to the entire members of this forum and by doing this merits will surely come your way.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adecy2

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Am in support of this, it should not be about merits it should about what values can I add to the forum
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

Just focus on being a good member of the community and always engage in things that will be of value to the entire members of this forum and by doing this merits will surely come your way.

You know what might help speed up the process?

Start forgetting the profile page. because on this page, merit will be seen

Other ways, start suggesting the brain that the profile page is dangerous or will lead to memories of a bitter past..

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
iAleff

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

For what do we needs of merit?

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Jimbable

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Well, first of all to participate in some serious discussions. Also probably some threads are just closed to those without merits.
tracymik

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

Members should focus on creating quality post, in other words, post which is of importance to this wonderful forum. Sometimes, one may feel  disappointed  of not getting even a single merit  but one should not give up and one thing i have learnt is that everything one may pursue is made of disappointment aspect and a happy aspect. Targeting post of high quality will hopefully reward someone some merits.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

I strongly side with you. However there are people who also trying hard by posting awesome posts in this forum without receiving merits even to push them to be eligible to do bounties and get their j member rank back and not getting it. Some put foods on their tables by doing bounty campaigns and one day you will just wake up to see you lost your online job and you might be doing that full time. So i understand their condition. People will do whatever to get their rank back
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

Since the release of new rules by the admin of this great forum, many junior members accounts without merits has been demoted. This is done to check mate the abuse of the forum by spammers and since then, many old  and new newbies are worried on how to get even a single merit that will allow them to participate in signature bounty.

Some have resorted to buy merit but my advice is that we should forget about getting merits and focus on creating and adding values to this great forum. Don't be desperate about it, let it come willingly.

Merit for me is nothing..LOL  Tongue forum just a place to let me learn something and chitchat  Grin
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Well, first of all to participate in some serious discussions. Also probably some threads are just closed to those without merits.

First, users with high rank are better paid if they participate in bounty campaigns.
And why can't you join serious discussion being a newbie? See no reason why you can't.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
jcriss

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

merits work way different than all of us truly think its does.

1. projects backed by members with higher ranking are more probable to have success.
2. to have any real say on the direction of this forum I'm sure you need at least legend status.
3. being merited is something special where members agree with based upon being educated.

And for those that say merit mean nothing to them, stop posting and start reading and become educated you will sing a different tune

MERCATOX  [s (https://mercatox.com?referrer=328710)
Bigsix

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

This is really disheartening,
I'll admonish all newbies to take their time and embrace the challenge.
It can only make us better!
Bitcoin.beast

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

How many members is there here? In that case what if everyone would start making posts then who would even care to write answers. It would become a notepad instead of a forum...
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

If you wanna rank up and get more stakes in signature bounties you would need merit .
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

Ok and... did you do that ?Did you contribute in any way to the forum?

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Simply put, well said.  Cool I completely agree!
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

It's true that merit is needed to create an impression. The obvious solution is to post impressive content, that gets rewarded with merits. Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen; though, I cannot say that it never happens, because I have myself received a fair share of merit.

But, there is always the shortfall when it comes to merits, especially for negotiating that steep jump from Member to Full and Senior Member. The admins must find a creative way to get around this bottleneck.

FosterSofia

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

can someone tell me how to achieve 1 merit? Thank you very much!
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

totally agree with u, why don't just focus on creating and don't care about merit? im wondering why so many ppl care about merit?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: