Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:48:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency wallet is the best?  (Read 555 times)
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:16:43 AM

For me, the best cryptocurrency wallet is a hard wallet. You don't need to download the app and the blockchain like using the client wallet in your pc.
Using hard wallet can makes you own most coins and with a good security for your wallet. You can use exchange wallet to store all most crypto, but i don't recommend it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

Wallet Electrum. This is a Bitcoin purse that combines both beginner-friendly and functional functions for professional investors. Electrum encrypts your own locks and supports cold storage. In addition, this wallet also provides the ability to multi-sign with the usage of resources on your machine.
yes, electrum is the right alternative choice and what I like most about electrum is having a mobile version that we can have on our smartphones.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

Wallet Electrum. This is a Bitcoin purse that combines both beginner-friendly and functional functions for professional investors. Electrum encrypts your own locks and supports cold storage. In addition, this wallet also provides the ability to multi-sign with the usage of resources on your machine.
yes, electrum is the right alternative choice and what I like most about electrum is having a mobile version that we can have on our smartphones.
ya. I more like use offline wallet like electrum or keep private key is better. btw if you use offline wallet please backup your data on 2-3 hdd or usb

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:39:32 AM

There is no single best option available for everyone. One size doesn’t fit all and when it comes to cryptocurrency wallet, it’s important to consider the following variables:

· Which cryptocurrencies do you trade? Bitcoin or altcoins? How diversified is your portfolio?

· Are you a short-term or a long-term trader?

· How secure are your trading tools and devices and what is the security record of your considered wallet?

· What are the wallets associated costs?

· Is the wallet UI intuitive and user-friendly?

· How mobile and accessible is your wallet? Is it difficult to keep and easy to lose?

· Does it allow you to make quick purchases or sell-offs whenever needed? What is its latency?

Here are some popular wallets that are considered to be safe and reliable in different situations.

Single currency wallets. As a rule of thumb, going for an official currency’s wallet is always a good option. Here are the official wallets of major cryptocurrencies:

Bitcoin: Bitcoin Core Wallet, Mycelium or Electrum.

Ethereum: Ethereum Wallet or MyEtherWallet (Paper Wallet).

Litecoin: Litecoin-QT.

Dash: Dash Core.

NEO: Neon Wallet, NEO-CLI, NEO-GUI.

Most of the time, official wallets are easy to find on the company’s website.

Multicurrency wallets (software). Here are some of the popular multicurrency online purses.

Jaxx Wallet. An optimal crypto wallet software that offers both mobile and desktop applications. Use it to store your Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash and dozens of other cryptocurrencies.

Coinomi. Coinomi supports 64 cryptocurrencies and is one of the best mobile wallets on the market. The only downside is that at the moment it currently works with Android only.

Exodus. Exodus is a solid desktop wallet which lets you store Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, OmiseGo, Qtum, Dash, Bat, Aragorn and many other coins.

Fast Invest Wallet. Fast Invest is a quickly-growing European P2P loan operator established in 2012. Currently, the company is moving into P2P crypto loans and crypto trading markets and will launch a solid multicurrency crypto wallet for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Fast Invest token (FIT) holdings. The wallet is set to start on December 4th together with Fast Invest ICO.

Hardware wallets. Although more expensive, hardware wallets are considered to be one of the safest options for crypto investors.

KeepKey. Supports Bitcoin, Ehtereum and majority of other altcoins.

Ledger Blue. Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and majority of other altcoins.

Trezor. Supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, DASH, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and other ERC-20 Tokens.

Digital Bitbox. Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and other ERC-20 tokens.

Cloud wallets. Although we stressed that online wallets can be dangerous, storing your coins on Coinbase and GDAX are safer than others. Coins in these exchanges are insured, thus providing a guarantee that you will be compensated even if the company is hacked.

A digital wallet may be the most important investment decision. Therefore, it’s worth to invest time and effort into choosing the right one. Although hardware wallets may seem expensive at first, at the moment, they offer the most complete cryptocurrency storage option, combining both safety and functionality. Nevertheless, there are some decent hot wallets as well. The final decision is always yours and you should stick with the wallet which lets you get a sweet good night’s sleep.
I think MEW wallets is the best to all coins to secure the scams of the long term. but it is your choice which have you use the wallet for the long term.

MEW only stores ether and ethereum coins. If you want to hold other coins that you can't do it with MEW.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

The safety is important issue nowadays. even though investors put their coins in MEW, it usually has been hacked.
There is one exchange which users can select to rate of cold wallet from 70% to 100% for safety.
Check the cold wallet using exchange here ruby-x.io thanks Smiley

Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

I'm using Exodus since it's really a great working app and user friendly. And, i'm using their own wallet for the altcoins since it much better and i don't want to put all my tokens in one wallet even if i have their backups. I;m just making sure for it.
Coinguru888

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

i use myetherwallet, as a cold wallet, it has no fee, and really secure i
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

it's true that all this time I use myetherwallet it's very comfortable and the transaction is also safe and fast too

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

it's true that all this time I use myetherwallet it's very comfortable and the transaction is also safe and fast too
For the satisfaction guaranteed, I guess myetherwallet was just enough to secure all of my token holdings. However, it there's another wallet application that can be run offline or can be synced like other trusted one, I am willing to use it independently.

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

There is no single best option available for everyone. One size doesn’t fit all and when it comes to cryptocurrency wallet, it’s important to consider the following variables:

· Which cryptocurrencies do you trade? Bitcoin or altcoins? How diversified is your portfolio?

· Are you a short-term or a long-term trader?

· How secure are your trading tools and devices and what is the security record of your considered wallet?

· What are the wallets associated costs?

· Is the wallet UI intuitive and user-friendly?

· How mobile and accessible is your wallet? Is it difficult to keep and easy to lose?

· Does it allow you to make quick purchases or sell-offs whenever needed? What is its latency?

Here are some popular wallets that are considered to be safe and reliable in different situations.

Single currency wallets. As a rule of thumb, going for an official currency’s wallet is always a good option. Here are the official wallets of major cryptocurrencies:

Bitcoin: Bitcoin Core Wallet, Mycelium or Electrum.

Ethereum: Ethereum Wallet or MyEtherWallet (Paper Wallet).

Litecoin: Litecoin-QT.

Dash: Dash Core.

NEO: Neon Wallet, NEO-CLI, NEO-GUI.

Most of the time, official wallets are easy to find on the company’s website.

Multicurrency wallets (software). Here are some of the popular multicurrency online purses.

Jaxx Wallet. An optimal crypto wallet software that offers both mobile and desktop applications. Use it to store your Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash and dozens of other cryptocurrencies.

Coinomi. Coinomi supports 64 cryptocurrencies and is one of the best mobile wallets on the market. The only downside is that at the moment it currently works with Android only.

Exodus. Exodus is a solid desktop wallet which lets you store Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, OmiseGo, Qtum, Dash, Bat, Aragorn and many other coins.

Fast Invest Wallet. Fast Invest is a quickly-growing European P2P loan operator established in 2012. Currently, the company is moving into P2P crypto loans and crypto trading markets and will launch a solid multicurrency crypto wallet for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Fast Invest token (FIT) holdings. The wallet is set to start on December 4th together with Fast Invest ICO.

Hardware wallets. Although more expensive, hardware wallets are considered to be one of the safest options for crypto investors.

KeepKey. Supports Bitcoin, Ehtereum and majority of other altcoins.

Ledger Blue. Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and majority of other altcoins.

Trezor. Supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, DASH, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and other ERC-20 Tokens.

Digital Bitbox. Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and other ERC-20 tokens.

Cloud wallets. Although we stressed that online wallets can be dangerous, storing your coins on Coinbase and GDAX are safer than others. Coins in these exchanges are insured, thus providing a guarantee that you will be compensated even if the company is hacked.

A digital wallet may be the most important investment decision. Therefore, it’s worth to invest time and effort into choosing the right one. Although hardware wallets may seem expensive at first, at the moment, they offer the most complete cryptocurrency storage option, combining both safety and functionality. Nevertheless, there are some decent hot wallets as well. The final decision is always yours and you should stick with the wallet which lets you get a sweet good night’s sleep.

When you are choosing wallet, only thing you need to care about is security. No matter how much cryptocurrencies may be storen within the wallet if it could be hacked with ease. Remember it when you see some strange applications.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

don't use best cryptocurrency wallet, but find safest wallet crypto like metamask because this wallet never get hacked all of time

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Electrum is not a bad wallet at all and so is Exodus since they are both desktop wallet and electrum even having a mobile wallet as well. The thing however, with desktop wallet is that, your funds are as secured as your desktop and in the case where you end up experiencing some malware or some hack into the system based on some vulnerabilities, they can still be accessed.

This is why having a good strong antivirus is something very important with the usage of desktop wallets, and if you are actually to consider the price you have to pay for good antivirus yearly, I would really just go for a hardware wallet if it has to be because I want to keep my funds secured, that is even a lot better in terms of security.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

Is there an android app for Wallet Electrum? I want to have a bitcoin wallet which is mobile for me and accessible anytime and of course safe.
CoinMaster69

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

i use myetherwallet, it's pretty simple and safe
coinguides91

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

i think one of the safest wallet is myetherwallet
ZhyravlikO

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

I do not know, I use the classic MeW and do not bother my head. It is very convenient and, if you follow the safety rules, everything is very reliable. And there is an opportunity to enter the wallet from anywhere in the country.
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

I have nano Ledger. Very convenient purse by the USB stick sizes. It is bad that there are no coins which I wanted to buy. For the rest everything is good

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

My ethereum wallet shortly  MEW is the best wallet for altcoins ERC based platform and for bitcoin, ethereum,litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic coinbase is the best security wallet.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Nice you list most of the wallets that are good to use.

Hardware wallet's are the best to use and android wallets too.

Coinomi and Ledger nano s is a good combination of wallet but I advise to try others too.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

Some wallets that I use are good, like blockchain, luno, imtoken. From that 3 wallet, I've never felt lost or hacked by anyone and I think it's safe to be safe if we don't share the privacy key, pin or any access to the wallet by someone else.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: