Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GRYTOS - MASTERNODE - HIGH REWARDS - BOUNTIES  (Read 356 times)
Ivureture (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:15:33 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 03:31:08 PM by Ivureture

GRYTOS
BUY TODAY COINS FOR A MASTERNODE AND START EARNING GRYTOS!
What is GRYTOS?

GRYTOS is a new cryptocurrency wishes to bring the idea of masternodes more used between actual cryptocurrencies users

How GRYTOS is different by the other cryptocurrencies?

GRYTOS will try to offer a permanent support to their users. Also, we are here to help new users to set-up their masternodes, to learn what is a masternode, and to make profit by having a masternode.

What are you going to do with the money from sold coins?

Depending on how much we will be able to raise, our goal is to be listed on CryptoCopia/Livecoin. Where we will be listed, depends on the ammount of coins we are going to raise through the sell.

masternodes

what is a masternode?

masternodes are computers that run a wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with InstantSend, coordinate mixing of coins, and voting on budget funding. Masternodes are required to have 1000 GRYTOS collateral, a dedicated IP address, and be able to run 24 hours a day without a more than a 1 hr connection loss. Masternodes get paid 55% of the block reward on every block, which is distributed to masternodes one at a time.

masternode requirement: 1000 GRYTOS

what do i need to get started?

1000 GRYTOS: Arguably the hardest part. At the moment, GRYTOS is not listed on any exchange. Having 5% pre-mine, each masternode will be sold for the moment on our contact channels. Starting price of 1 GRYTOS is 0.00001 BTC (0.01 BTC/MN).

by e-mail: contact@grytos.org
by telegram: -soon-
by discord: invite link
just send us a PM on bitcointalk

I have bought the coins, how to set-up a masternode?

We will offer full assistance in setting up your masternodes. Also here you can find video tutorials about how to set-up a GRYTOS masternode.

youtube channel -soon-

coin distribution
Algo: NEOSCRYPT
Maximum Supply: 22.640.000 GRYTOS
Difficulty Retargeting: Every Block
Block Time Average: 78 seconds
Block Reward: 10, decreasing by 7.8% every year
Block Reward Distribution: 55% to Masternodes, 45% to Miners
5% PREMINE: 1.132.000 GRYTOS
0.5% BOUNTIES: 113.200 GRYTOS - Bounty Campaigns
0.7% for DEVELOPING: 158.480 GRYTOS

roadmap
The current team will assist for the next 6 months every user that will have enough coins, to set-up a masternode.

At the end of September 2018, the network will start. The coins sold from masternodes will be used to get listed on a cryptocurrency exchange. Cryptocopia seems to be today one of the best exchanges and we will try to aim to be listed there.
December 2018 - the deadline of being listed on an exchange. At the end of this month if we didn't sold the coins needed to be listed, we will continue to sell coins and incourage donations.
       - if we aim our objective and we get listed, the remaining ammount of btc left from selling pre-mine coins will be redirected where the MasterNode holders will decide.
Q1 2019 - most probably in February, Android&IOS wallet will be released.
Q2 2019 - Depending on the average trade volume the coin market cap, one of our next objectives will be to get RYPTOS to a new big exchange.
Q4 2019 - Wallet 1.1x will be released. E-Commerce inside the wallet. Buy your favourite amazon products/ebay products or pay for your bills just using the GRYTOS wallet.

2020 - Community pool about the future of the GRYTOS. The community will decide what development are needed for the future of GRYTOS.

E-commerce inside our wallet is our main objective. A practical use of crypto-currency is what we need and we propose and we will try to create a way to pay directly for your favourite products through your GRYTOS wallet. Untill the end of Q4 2018, the new wallet, 1.1x wallet version will be released.

Changing the value of GRYTOS directly to BITCOIN and this way paying directly to any website that accepts bitcoin in seconds. Also we will try to implement and exchange for ethereum network. The fees will be the lowest, a maximum of 0.05% per transaction.

New development ideas may appear over the next months, we are totally open to what the community has to offer and we expect them to make as many contributions they can to help us improve our project.

contact@grytos.org
Whitepapper: - soon -

Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

deleted.

k4v2n

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

If you need translations for your project, pm me! Pay can be in your own currency!
Ivureture (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

bounty campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034613.msg45988958#msg45988958
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

I see an error contacting you via email,
I can't send you a private message via e-mail, is this a misinformation or my own error?
if the error information please be corrected immediately, if an error from me please provide the solution.
Ivureture (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

I see an error contacting you via email,
I can't send you a private message via e-mail, is this a misinformation or my own error?
if the error information please be corrected immediately, if an error from me please provide the solution.

We're still forwarding our e-mail. It will be done in the next 2 days.

For now discord is the perfect choice
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

You created one more of your projects again?
How many more you will create...and what is your target?  To reach 100 BTC maybe ?

No info whatsoever.... but presale is there and opened for lunatics.

This is no way to spend any BTC at all
Ivureture (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

You created one more of your projects again ?

How many more you will create...and what is your target ?  To reach 100 BTC maybe ?

Our goal is 30 BTC for now.
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

How many master node aviable for sale brother? And how to get primine as you said : 5% PREMINE: 1.132.000 GRYTOS
Ivureture (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

How many master node aviable for sale brother? And how to get primine as you said : 5% PREMINE: 1.132.000 GRYTOS

Get in touch with me us on discord
Ivureture (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

https://i.imgur.com/QBgno2y.png

We invite you to bring your project to Altmarkets.cc,

Add your coin to our exchange by requesting Here

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin

We will contact you very soon!
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Grytos will provide permanent support to its users. What kind of support will be provided? What benefits will this permanent support provide?
Ivureture (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

Grytos will provide permanent support to its users. What kind of support will be provided? What benefits will this permanent support provide?

Benefits will be low fees for withdrawing at any time wanted to any IBAN account.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

And can not the technical information on the project be presented to the public? White paper, information about the team.

XxsmasxX

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

portuguese reserved
portugues reservador
please contact me to ask for help translating into Brazilian Portuguese
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: