Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Dethroned Ethereum  (Read 440 times)
Tipstar (OP)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

Ripple is now the 2nd coin in the total valuation of available coins.
Ethereum lost it's 2nd position which it was holding for years.
What do you think? Is this change in position a temporary or is Ripple has established itself as the leader of alts?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

It's a large pump for Ripple and soon would be followed by a dump while Ethereum would still be in its pace.
Though the second place of Ethereum is not in danger for the moment, things can be different next year if Ethereum could not improve itself.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

Ripple has been on the struggling move in between the second and third with etheruem but I don't think that second is going to be retained for long. Etheruem is going to come back and I see litecoin too coming into the space.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

I am sure that there will be a big pump for Ethereum soon as it remains to be the next most important cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. What is happening to Ethereum now is just another part of its story and I am sure it can be a hot cake again soon. I have nothing against Ripple though because I also have it on my wallet and I am happy that finally it is already moving high though this can just a temporary. I am looking forward for the time when all the cryptocurrency market can be slowly inching to the dreamed "moon" whatever and wherever that might be.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

I think the ripple's second position is only temporary and I think ripple will be the third or fourth position because currently the high ripple prices of investors move to ripple and if it shows ripple prices down investors will return to crypto which they like
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

I think it will be temporary. It was nice pump but i dont believe it will be like that forever. Eth will be second rank soon in my opinion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1523

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

I don't like it because it's the banks' coin. Well, I don't like any alt, apart from Monero.

Anyone knows the reason for this pump?

tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

the Ripple pump so much and now it above ETH, this is a first i have seen when i joined Crypto, this is a large pumping of ripple.

may be i think ETH will get a large pumping and it wil take this postion, just my opion.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Lies. This has happened before!

Trust me when I say you should probably start accumulating ETH... This explosion in price is going to *ripple* down the markets  Cheesy

I see eth doing the exact same in a short time, prepare for moon launch boys!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

I don't like it because it's the banks' coin. Well, I don't like any alt, apart from Monero.

Anyone knows the reason for this pump?

May be- https://bitrazzi.com/ripples-xrapid-could-debut-in-the-next-one-month-or-so/

however, I don't think it has established itself as top altcoin for a long time. This pump will not last long. Also, I have read somewhere that ETH developer is planning to implement something innovative and new in its blockchain which may help ETH hit another ATH, IMO.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

I don't see the reason to compare xrp actual price to eth, as they both pump. Ripple is now the 2nd coin in the total valuation of market cap coins which is temporary as the eth community waiting for the second phase hard sheduled for next October which will surely pump the price to the highest value again.
herminio

Activity: 461

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

I'm pretty sure this is just a temporary, Ripple is on hype now, and in the next day maybe the price will back to its normal, because the investors will pull out their money and moved to ethereum.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

I think the ripples won't last long in the second position, and in the near term I believe the ripples will return under ethereum. But even though the ripples are above ethereum, I still believe in ethereum.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Anastasia93

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

I think the ripples won't last long in the second position, and in the near term I believe the ripples will return under ethereum. But even though the ripples are above ethereum, I still believe in ethereum.
Ripple is pumping and dumping within a cycle. It's a cash cow though the coin is deeply centralized.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:52:46 PM

This is a very high increase for Ripple and I think this is very surprising when the ripple shifts Ethereum's position in position. I think this is only temporary and Ethereum will return to take it.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

XRP pumped and dumped so #2 position on coinmarketcap was temporary made by market makers manipulations. I think Etherium is much better project then XRP and have great ability to save #2 position for next years.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

XRP's position was unexpected, it really stole from Ethereum. A breakthrough that can draw public attention, good news for XRP holders, this will help for future development.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Lies. This has happened before!

Trust me when I say you should probably start accumulating ETH... This explosion in price is going to *ripple* down the markets  Cheesy

I see eth doing the exact same in a short time, prepare for moon launch boys!

agree with you, this is only temporary. maybe in a moment ETH will come back. don't be too hopeful that the ripple stays there. a few days I was thinking why ETH is always down, when altcoin is recovering. it turns out this is the reason for making ripple to number two.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

Didn't last long though. It doesn't need celebration because xrp price still is way low than eth even if it overthrow eth from the 2nd spot. What is to be happy is if the price of xrp will go higher close to the price of anycoin on top. If that doesn't happen then its still not that satisfying because some of those who invest to xro bought at more than $3.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kidbounty

Activity: 1064

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

congratulations to ripple for defeating ethereum. but this is only temporary, because if ethereum gets up, the ripple will return to its original place. I've seen keadaa like this and the average is only temporary. so don't expect that the ripple can defeat Ethereum. if the ripple price is still below ethereum, it's hard to survive.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: