Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the master of the universe at UFC 229?
Khabib - 6 (54.5%)
McGregor - 5 (45.5%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 229: Khabib vs McGregor Prediction and Info Thread  (Read 3166 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Now that Khabib is challenging Floyd Mayweather, doe's this means the supposed part 2 of Mayweather vs Pacquiao is now on limbo? Mayweather will more likely go with Khabib to ride with the hype than fight an aging Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather has nothing to lose if he choses Khabib over Pacquiao, actually more to gain. all he needs to do is dance and run around the ring.

I guess dancing will be enough. Khabib was never good at striking, he is more like grappling/wrestling/judo kind of a guy.
Boxing Mayweather versus Khabib would be greatest mismatch in the last few years.
Not only it would be a mismatch it would also go against all the things Mayweather does for himself by promoting his fights because he is his own promoted and all the big bucks he makes is thanks to him marketing himself because he gets all the money almost directly (of course he has people working for him etc as well but he gets the lion share) and this means if he accepts fighting with Khabib he is going into a match no one wants to watch and everyone knows the result.

Even with Conor match there was a question mark about an UFC fighter getting into ring for boxing but at least Conor was a striker, Khabib is definitely not, why would Mayweather work that much for a fight that he would win easily and not make proper money, he fights maybe once a year and sometimes not even that so in order for him to make it worthwhile his opponent should attract a lot of viewers which Khabib won't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Now that Khabib is challenging Floyd Mayweather, doe's this means the supposed part 2 of Mayweather vs Pacquiao is now on limbo? Mayweather will more likely go with Khabib to ride with the hype than fight an aging Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather has nothing to lose if he choses Khabib over Pacquiao, actually more to gain. all he needs to do is dance and run around the ring.

I guess dancing will be enough. Khabib was never good at striking, he is more like grappling/wrestling/judo kind of a guy.
Boxing Mayweather versus Khabib would be greatest mismatch in the last few years.
There is no way that Khabib can stand toe to toe against Mayweather, especially if they are going to be boxing and not mixed martial arts,  Khabib knows he is definitely going to lose the game but he won't care as long as he makes some money just like McGregor did.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

Not only it would be a mismatch it would also go against all the things Mayweather does for himself by promoting his fights because he is his own promoted and all the big bucks he makes is thanks to him marketing himself because he gets all the money almost directly (of course he has people working for him etc as well but he gets the lion share) and this means if he accepts fighting with Khabib he is going into a match no one wants to watch and everyone knows the result.

Even with Conor match there was a question mark about an UFC fighter getting into ring for boxing but at least Conor was a striker, Khabib is definitely not, why would Mayweather work that much for a fight that he would win easily and not make proper money, he fights maybe once a year and sometimes not even that so in order for him to make it worthwhile his opponent should attract a lot of viewers which Khabib won't.

You cant say that Mayweather and Khabib fight wont really attract lots of viewers.After the Fight with conor and the incident do happen i guess lots of people will surely be dragged if they
would plan to have a bout. Bringing an UFC fighter on a Boxing ring is already a mismatch when we do talk stamina and power then we can really see the gap. Look at on what happen on
Mcgregor and Mayweather fight, even though we can already see the outcome but he do still make some serious cash. All fights are arrange for the sake of money and not already into the sports which is sad.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

You cant say that Mayweather and Khabib fight wont really attract lots of viewers.After the Fight with conor and the incident do happen i guess lots of people will surely be dragged if they
would plan to have a bout. Bringing an UFC fighter on a Boxing ring is already a mismatch when we do talk stamina and power then we can really see the gap. Look at on what happen on
Mcgregor and Mayweather fight, even though we can already see the outcome but he do still make some serious cash. All fights are arrange for the sake of money and not already into the sports which is sad.
There is no way that the bout between Mayweather and Khabib won’t attract a lot of viewers especially when you consider the way he was able to subdue Mcgregor and made him tap out. People would want to see someone for once beat Mayweather and because of that they are going to troop in and watch that fight.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

So Khabib is challenging Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match.  Who said Khabib doesn't want money?  Lololol.  I'm actually more interested in something like GSP vs Khabib happening than a boxing match with Mayweather. 

Mayweather ain't losing no boxing match.  But that's the real money fight.  Khabib could retire after that not need the UFC anymore...
The supposed  Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 may happen next as the two boxers will have a tune-up fight before the rematch.
This challenge by Khabib to Mayweather clearly shows that indeed money is at work here. IMO, this is just repeat of McGregor vs Mayweather fight. Khabib will have no chance of winning against Mayweather in a boxing match. MMA and Boxing is a different sports.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

And just what I'm talking about Conor making a comeback fight after Khabib, Oscar Dela Hoya have the same opinion as to why Floyd is going to fight either Khabib or Pacquiao.

De La Hoya feels strongly that Mayweather has been talking up a comeback to steal away attention from Canelo Alvarez, who signed a lucrative $365 million deal with streaming service DAZN.

"How fair is it that Canelo announces this big monumental deal and then here you have Floyd crawling out of his little rock, trying to sabotage or trying to steal the thunder. I don't know what he was trying to do, but people know that Floyd is Floyd," De La Hoya told TMZ.

"That's who he is - he's a lowlife. That's exactly who Floyd is. Me and Canelo are having the last laugh. Canelo will enjoy his lucrative contract and fight the very best, which Floyd doesn't do... he either waits for fighters to get over the hill or too young.. like he did with Canelo, fought him when he was too young.

https://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoya-laughing-lowlife-mayweather-he-needs-money--132915

Either way, both of that fight (Khabib or Pacquiao), in my opinion, won't generate big money for Floyd. But what they hell, its easy fight for him so I wouldn't be surprised it he decided to fight both of them and boast that he is still relevant and the greatest (richest) boxer ever with undefeated record.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:41:13 AM

Floyd versus Khabib will be very boring, why is everyone excited to see that? The fight promoters should organize Manny Pacquiao versus Khabib. I am certain Conor's fans will like to see Manny make Khabib wear sunglasses for 1 month hehehehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Floyd versus Khabib will be very boring, why is everyone excited to see that? The fight promoters should organize Manny Pacquiao versus Khabib. I am certain Conor's fans will like to see Manny make Khabib wear sunglasses for 1 month hehehehe.
The media is behind this news and i am sure Khabib said about this in the presence of Leonard (manager of Mayweather) when someone asked who is the real king and he responded in a funny tone that he is the king and there is only one king and he is ready for a show down and the media took that news and ran with it with major news talking about it . I am sure Khabib will go the distance if there is a boxing match between them but I am not interested to see that fight and i am sure it won't happen.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

I'm not excited to see that fight and yes it will be more boring than the Conor-Mayweather fight. Everyone is jumping on the Khabib bandwagon, no interested on Khabib-Pacman though, its a total mis match as well. Right now, I'm interested on Khabib-Tony or a Conor rematch. I'm done with the UFC - Boxing match.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:09:12 AM

@Baofeng. Yes but don't you want to see Khabib wear dark sunglasses? I want to see Pacman teach him how to wear them for 1 month hehehe.

In any case yes, agreed on Khabib versus El Cucuy.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:48:20 AM

Why would any boxer fight any UFC fighter ?

It makes no sense at all, first of all Pacman can definitely win easily on a boxing match against both Mcgregor and Khabib, however if they fight in UFC style both mcgregor and khabib would destroy both Pacman and Manny. There is no reason for these to happen, why did Conor vs Mayweather happened I have no idea, it was already known getting into the ring and what was expected really happened.

Khabib should stick to UFC, dude has a chance to be the Mayweather of UFC and become undefeated champion and never give up his title. It is harder to fight in UFC and stay on top because the newer people coming up usually fight much more frequently and train constantly which makes them at peak condition whereas a champion who holds his title couple fights usually starts to make money thanks to movies and commercials and stuff like that which makes them spend time out of the ring and drops their condition to a regular fighter levels which results with them losing their title.

Khabib looks like someone who will not do that and keep on training and fighting instead of doing commercials and silly stuff and coke like Conor did so I see Khabib staying at top longer.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

It makes no sense at all, first of all Pacman can definitely win easily on a boxing match against both Mcgregor and Khabib, however if they fight in UFC style both mcgregor and khabib would destroy both Pacman and Manny. There is no reason for these to happen, why did Conor vs Mayweather happened I have no idea, it was already known getting into the ring and what was expected really happened.

Khabib should stick to UFC, dude has a chance to be the Mayweather of UFC and become undefeated champion and never give up his title. It is harder to fight in UFC and stay on top because the newer people coming up usually fight much more frequently and train constantly which makes them at peak condition whereas a champion who holds his title couple fights usually starts to make money thanks to movies and commercials and stuff like that which makes them spend time out of the ring and drops their condition to a regular fighter levels which results with them losing their title.

Khabib looks like someone who will not do that and keep on training and fighting instead of doing commercials and silly stuff and coke like Conor did so I see Khabib staying at top longer.
Mixed Martial Arts takes a lot of time and lots of broken bones before you can really master it that’s why when the boxers always challenge the MMA fighters they always want to box instead of fighting in the Octagon which is more brutal.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

There is no reason for these to happen, why did Conor vs Mayweather happened I have no idea, it was already known getting into the ring and what was expected really happened.

Its because of the money involved. Both sports is now a  business and Dana see the big opportunity to make more money specially for McGregor.

I agree he should rely stick to MMA, however, he may be looking for his future by trying to lure Mayweather for a big money fight that's why he is challenging Floyd but we all know that he won't win if they fought in a boxing ring.
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

So Khabib is challenging Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match.  Who said Khabib doesn't want money?  Lololol.  I'm actually more interested in something like GSP vs Khabib happening than a boxing match with Mayweather.  

Mayweather ain't losing no boxing match.  But that's the real money fight.  Khabib could retire after that not need the UFC anymore...

Mayweather will do whatever will get him the most money. I'm honestly not sure if Khabib would get more interest than another fight with Manny and I'm sure that there's still more money and interest from the Manny fight. The McGregor fight was the money fight at the time and it's the only reason it happened. I'm sure there would still be much more money/interest in another McGregor fight than Khabib. Khabib might be the champion and better MMA fighter, but he still doesn't have the McGregor brand or hype. Khabib probably isn't as money motivated as Connor is either.

This is ot but I can't help myself.  Lololol.  Here's a decent review of McGregor's Proper No. 12 Irish Whiskey.  I've been so curious.  I heard some bad reviews, but I think these two Texan guys gave it a fair one I guess...

Proper 12 Review by Two Texans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzpv3V0jnCs

Whisky tastes like Whiskey. And people who 'talk' about or review alcohol just chat shit regardless of what they're reviewing: wine, beer, spirits, whatever. Go try it and see if you taste any 'floral notes', 'ginger spice' or 'baked apple' lol. There's been tests where wine critics have been given cheap wine but in expensive bottles and vice versa and they think it's the greatest thing ever. I'm sure Connor's whiskey isn't the worst but it won't be the best either, but people will be biased when reviewing it. If you like Connor you'll probably think it's great. If you don't then it'll be terrible. If you don't care either way then it'll probably just be ok. There'll be a lot of snobs about as well who won't like it just because it's new.

Regardless, people are idiots and will buy it just because it's McGregors. He probably doesn't even care about whisky himself but it's something that could make him insanely rich if he can promote it to become popular enough. Alcohol is big business these days, especially if you can get celebs to make it cool and 'popping'. Have you seen how much Diddy made from Ciroc? He made that brand via his promotion and now I think it's one of the most profitable premium vodkas

There is no way that the bout between Mayweather and Khabib won’t attract a lot of viewers especially when you consider the way he was able to subdue Mcgregor and made him tap out. People would want to see someone for once beat Mayweather and because of that they are going to troop in and watch that fight.

Roll Eyes. All Khabib can do is make people tap out. Which he obviously won't be able to do in a boxing fight. It would be boring. There'll be more interest in either of them fighting McGregor again.

Why would anyone want to get punched in the face for a career. Money. That's all this is about? All three parties involved are just looking to make the most amount of money, especially Mayweather and Manny as their careers are coming to an end. Most big boxers do these money fights. Even the greats like Ali just started doing stupid fights for the money because he needed it. Give me a million and I'll fight them both at the same time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

This is ot but I can't help myself.  Lololol.  Here's a decent review of McGregor's Proper No. 12 Irish Whiskey.  I've been so curious.  I heard some bad reviews, but I think these two Texan guys gave it a fair one I guess...

Proper 12 Review by Two Texans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzpv3V0jnCs

Whisky tastes like Whiskey. And people who 'talk' about or review alcohol just chat shit regardless of what they're reviewing: wine, beer, spirits, whatever. Go try it and see if you taste any 'floral notes', 'ginger spice' or 'baked apple' lol. There's been tests where wine critics have been given cheap wine but in expensive bottles and vice versa and they think it's the greatest thing ever. I'm sure Connor's whiskey isn't the worst but it won't be the best either, but people will be biased when reviewing it. If you like Connor you'll probably think it's great. If you don't then it'll be terrible. If you don't care either way then it'll probably just be ok. There'll be a lot of snobs about as well who won't like it just because it's new.

Regardless, people are idiots and will buy it just because it's McGregors. He probably doesn't even care about whisky himself but it's something that could make him insanely rich if he can promote it to become popular enough. Alcohol is big business these days, especially if you can get celebs to make it cool and 'popping'. Have you seen how much Diddy made from Ciroc? He made that brand via his promotion and now I think it's one of the most profitable premium vodkas

I'm actually one of those people...  I'm not really a huge whiskey or scotch fan as I drink mostly beer when I drink.  I was just curious and thought it might be good to share a bottle when there's a good UFC event.

And I found the review honest enough to make me try it for myself.

Oh and about Khabib vs Mayweather...  Nothing but another dog and pony show just like the McGregor - Khabib one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Getting punched in the face for money is something different than trying to get a title as well.

If you are trained in UFC and want to become the UFC champion and make a ton of money I understand why you would accept to get punched in the face as well, but if you are a fighter in UFC and get paid to be punched in the face you are also looking at the respect and the titles and belts as well, however if you go ahead and fight a real boxer in a boxing match than it is already known that you are going to lose.

There is absolutely no chance a UFC fighter beats Mayweather considering no boxer ever beat him neither, hell at this point there is no need for anyone to fight him, just give him his lifetime award and send him on his way. They get money to get punched in the face but also get a belt, if there is no belt, there is no need.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:41:52 AM

Getting punched in the face for money is something different than trying to get a title as well.

If you are trained in UFC and want to become the UFC champion and make a ton of money I understand why you would accept to get punched in the face as well, but if you are a fighter in UFC and get paid to be punched in the face you are also looking at the respect and the titles and belts as well, however if you go ahead and fight a real boxer in a boxing match than it is already known that you are going to lose.

There is absolutely no chance a UFC fighter beats Mayweather considering no boxer ever beat him neither, hell at this point there is no need for anyone to fight him, just give him his lifetime award and send him on his way. They get money to get punched in the face but also get a belt, if there is no belt, there is no need.
In the end they still make money after all, it's not good to see Mcgregor fight againts mayweather because they are both trashtalker, no way their fight would happen again. Actually if we will not support it, a fight would not happen, it's the media that is starting a hype and sadly we got hyped.

I'd prefer to see a rematch against Pacman vs Mayweather.

hilariousetc
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

I'm actually one of those people...  I'm not really a huge whiskey or scotch fan as I drink mostly beer when I drink.  I was just curious and thought it might be good to share a bottle when there's a good UFC event.

And I found the review honest enough to make me try it for myself.

Oh and about Khabib vs Mayweather...  Nothing but another dog and pony show just like the McGregor - Khabib one.

Get a few different brands in and have a taste test haha. I really doubt the Khabib vs Mayweather fight will happen. They'll either both fight Mcgregor again of Floyd will get the Manny rematch sorted. I think it's probably likely both Khabib and Mcgregor will have other fights before meeting again though.

Floyd knows this and this is why these fights are easy money for him and why he's so willing to do them. They're big money because they get fans from both sports and even casual fans who just get drawn into the hype and cough up for the pay per view. Floyd really isn't going to risk tarnishing his unbeaten run though so he'll only take fights he knows he's got a very good chance of winning and his opponents just being MMA fighters are much easier for him. Khabib would probably be far easier to beat than McGregor because McGregor has a dangerous left and Khabib just finishes people almost exclusively on the ground which is obviously useless in a boxing match.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

This is Conor's breakdown of the fight from his standpoint. I am not certain if everyone agrees but it is good to know that his mind is still in the UFC.

I reckon his next fight should versus be another wrestler, to showcase what he will do in a rematch versus Khabib.

Thoughts on my last fight. Round 1. I believe from a sport standpoint, round 1 was his. Top position against the fence. Zero position advancement or damage inflicted. But top position. From a fight standpoint the first round is mine. Actual shots landed and a willingness to engage. Straight left early. Knee to the head on the low shot. Elbows in any and all tie up scenarios.

“Opponent just holding the legs against the fence for almost the entire round. Round 2 he is running away around the cage before being blessed with a right hand that changed the course of the round, and the fight. It was a nice shot. After the shot I bounced back up to engage instantly, but again he dipped under to disengage. That is the sport and it was a smart move that led to a dominant round, so no issue.

“Well played. If I stay switched on and give his stand up even a little more respect, that right hand never gets close and we are talking completely different now. I gave his upright fighting no respect in preparation. No specific stand up spars whatsoever. Attacking grapplers/wrestlers only. That won’t happen again. I also gave my attacking grappling no respect. To defense minded. Lessons.

“Listen to nobody but yourself on your skill set. You are the master of your own universe. I am the master of this. I must take my own advice. Round 3. After the worst round of my fighting career, I come back and win this round. Again walking forward, walking him down, and willing to engage. Round 4. My recovery was not where it could have been here. That is my fault.

“Although winning the early exchanges in 4, he dips under again and I end up in a bad position with over 3 on the clock. I work to regain position and end up upright, with my back to the fence. A stable position. Here however, I made a critical error of abandoning my over hook at this crucial time, exposing the back, and I end up beaten fair and square.

“What can I say? It was a great fight and it was my pleasure. I will be back with my confidence high. Fully prepared. If it is not the rematch right away, no problem. I will face the next in line. It’s all me always, anyway. See you soon my fighting fans I love you all”

Source https://www.mmanews.com/mcgregor-breaks-down-khabib-loss/

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hilariousetc
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

I saw that on his instagram. Some fair points but obviously it isn't going to be coming from a unbiased perspective and most people will think they did better than what they actually did, as I think is the case here. Connor got mauled really, and he should have done much better when he was on his feet, but I'm sure he was weary of engaging him too much as getting near Khabib is very dangerous when he's so fast on the takedown. I think Connor would do better in a rematch as he'll know what to expect, but I still think he'd get beat again. I could see it going the full way though and to points and I thought a Khabib win on points initially could have been the outcome if Khabib didn't just win early via submission. The ball is probably in Khabib's court now for a rematch. It's obviously where the money is for both of them but does Khabib care about money that much or about beating Connor again? He might feel like he's got nothing left to prove, or on the flipside he might want another shot to beat the shit out of him lol, but if I was him I'd take the Connor fight regardless because another win would solidify him as one of the greats, and it's the biggest payday for sure. Even in the unlikely event he loses they'll be even more money in a trilogy fight to settle it once and for all. The third fight with Diaz would also be a possibility with McGregor. I think he's got to be careful who he takes though. If he loses his next couple of fights it's going to really damage his reputation and he'll likely become a bit of an over-hyped has-been which isn't good for his image or business. We'll see, but if Khabib is willing for a rematch then I think that will be the next one, but there's other people who probably deserve a shot at the title so that might come into effect.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████