Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The ripple gain more than 60% in single day?  (Read 241 times)
chennappa121 (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

I want to know why ripple gain more than 60% in single day and what will be the future price of ripple can anyone explain here I want to know can I invest some amount in Ripple now or wait some more time to buy.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
burkay

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

After the pump made to Xrp, everyone thinks that the bull season is coming, but there is nothing more prominent.

trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

The oldest Indians told me that now they would drop to $ 0.4 but after a while they would fly to the dollar and then to ATH for a new year.
Then the wind squeaked my window and I woke up and the oldest Indians disappeared.
Do not be offended, but who knows? I do not believe in technical analysis on crypto.

kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

Hey. I have not seen such growth so far.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

Hey. I have not seen such growth so far.
Check coinmarketcap.com

The growth now is 32.57% which makes Ripple sit to $0.6 but yesterday it was able to reach $0.7 and it was able to replace Ethereum to #2.

After the pump made to Xrp, everyone thinks that the bull season is coming, but there is nothing more prominent.
We can't tell if this is the bull season but if its not yet the bull then that's fine, we are still going to be there at any moment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

I'm also puzzled why Ripple has gained this huge despite the mere fact that the market haven't recovered yet, and it in fact has overthrown Ethereum. This drastic pump only happened following Wall Street mogul, George Soros' announcement that Soros Fund Management, one of the most prominent hedge funds, would be dipping their toe into crypto. But why Ripple alone pumps this huge? I thought of Ripple before as a shitcoin, considering that 80% of its 100B is in the banks, but I stood corrected. And there are rumors also that it will overthrow bitcoin if it hits $7. Well, let's see when we cross the bridge.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

And there are rumors also that it will overthrow bitcoin if it hits $7. Well, let's see when we cross the bridge.
Who spread these rumors and how could you get your hopes based on rumors  Grin

This is the problem in the cryptospace. We run after the crowed, rumor etc etc instead of doing our due diligence, simple mathematics. Have you ever thought if xrp reach $7 then how much impact it will have for the entire crypto space? People will sell their bitcoin/eth to buy xrp. In other words you are giving away your valuable btc/eth to buy a coin which does not even have some major properties to claim itself a cryptocurrency.

$7 * 99,991,841,593 = $699,942,891,151 market? Do you think (your) xrp worth that much(?)

End of the day this xrp foundation will have most of the btc/eth and in the market there will be xrp and xrp. No one will be interested to buy it from you coz they won't have any btc/eth to buy from you. Do you get the plan?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

Ripple has now achieved a 100% increase, which is very good news, because it shows that the market is beginning to return, many traders are joining the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
premkibank

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 04:43:58 PM by premkibank

fundamentally future of xrp is bright but xrp gained more than 100% in just 36 hours is not natural growth.
xrp will dump for sure before next ath.
i sold yesterday and i am waiting for next dip sure i will renter bt i believe in T.A. I don't like fomo buy or sell.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

fundamentally future of xrp is bright but xrp gained more than 100% in just 36 hours is not natural growth.

This is just a pump around the CNBC news of the xRapid launch next month.
It was obvious that XRP would pump on a news like this.

However, I fail to see why you predict a bright future for XRP. It is still
a completely centralized coin with an incredibly high supply, which is
a huge obstacle for a sustainable price rise. Besides, the hype around
some of their new products does not necessarily imply more demand for
the XRP token, which is a separate product.

I´d stay away from owning any XRP.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

They are currently working hard new things for their system and maybe this is the reason why the current growth is quiet not natural for us. Traders and hodlers of this coin should be more careful because XRP can go down easily and your money will be gone for sure. There's a future for XRP of course but don't expect the price to continue to rise expect some dump.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

They are currently working hard new things for their system and maybe this is the reason why the current growth is quiet not natural for us. Traders and hodlers of this coin should be more careful because XRP can go down easily and your money will be gone for sure. There's a future for XRP of course but don't expect the price to continue to rise expect some dump.

Working hard for their own product and maybe there's a chain reaction for the News of their launching, and I am still look forward for more future pump on it since XRP got a huge attention from the whales right now since the gain was so impressive eventhough a bearish market is on hit on the ecosystem. But I will also take a extra precaution on it so that I will not be caught by a bull trap.

Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

I am still not sure about XRP even though currently xrp looks green in the other altcoin compilation market, it looks red, I am worried that this will only be temporary and I believe there is something better than xrp for medium-term investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

Ripple really showed a very large increase, and it pleases all holders of this coin. However, I hope that this is not a special artificial pump, but the result of the work of developers and all related processes. This may be due to the news that Wikipedia is testing web monetization with the help of ripple coins or the fact that ripple is being introduced into the banking sector. We will not guess, but just buy a little ripple))))
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Ripple will replace  ethereum in 2nd  place in a day or two starting today.  Investors keeping thier eyes on this coin.
The sudden increase in price in just a day is hilarious.

chennappa121 (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

Ripple will replace  ethereum in 2nd  place in a day or two starting today.  Investors keeping thier eyes on this coin.
The sudden increase in price in just a day is hilarious.
Yes you are right the Ripple was jump to 2 place in cryptocurrency market within single day and ETH come down to 3rd place but now the ETH come again same place of 2nd but I hear some news about ripple going hit all time high again ?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

Yes, XRP is bringing new blazes and lighting the future of the entire altcoin. in a bad trend since the beginning of the year. XRP has had phenomenal and impressive growth. And it may be the coolest coin with a 60% increase in a day.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

Yes, this coin gave good money to those who bought at a low price, but now don't need to buy. After such a sharp rise in prices is sure to be reduced and then you can buy.
benhill

Activity: 304
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

Any serious business minded person should take the advantage of  the rise in price of ripple and sell their holdings now and buy the etherenum at the lower price so as to resale the ether during the bull market.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

I am struggled to understand why, why ripple make a tremendous gain in a matter of hours., maybe its the result of the continued hardwork to improve their project. Kudos to the team itself.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: