Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can still write your own success story  (Read 284 times)
Bonwin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

Relax, it is about time to to also write your success story. You may have been in the crypto space for quite some times now, but have no good to write about it, except knowing about the achievements of others. If only you can wait. If only you cam hold, you too would have the opportunity of saying something good about your time spent in this space. No one who is reasonably patient, never had anything to say or have good record to remember.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

Success stories do not depend hodling a project token for a long term.
Making profits in the crypto world is all about precise skill in decision making

If you hodl from today till 2040, as long as it is the wrong decision no reward will follow suit
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

Money likes silence, that's why I do not see such stories here, because not everyone loves popularity!
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

Certain things take a little more patience to happen. I know that a lot of us might be frustrated already, and running out of patience, but don't give up yet, So many people has made it out of this market, and it could be your turn soon. Don't stop working, don't stop putting in your best, one day, all of that will pay off.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

Everything in life is all about timing
More importantly everything in the crypto currency world is all about you, yourself and your choices

There’s need to be of strong mind and make daring decisions if you are to succeed here on the cryptonspace
Stay woke and always do your own research (it helps a lot)
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

Relax, it is about time to to also write your success story. You may have been in the crypto space for quite some times now, but have no good to write about it, except knowing about the achievements of others. If only you can wait. If only you cam hold, you too would have the opportunity of saying something good about your time spent in this space. No one who is reasonably patient, never had anything to say or have good record to remember.
i like things about the story od success mine is ahead of me i am sure as i spend a lot of efforts and money and time on it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

I think you are right especially the people who entered crypto during last 10 months or so would not be feelinv any great about crypto but i think this will change soon as end of the year bulls and reversal will start from here, soon everyone will be excited to see the hype and fomo and profits that crypto provides.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

Each of us can succeed. Cryptocurrency provides such opportunities to everyone. Do not be envious of someone, you need to try to improve your life. To do this, you need to constantly work as much as possible. Your success depends on you.

shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

There aren't many success stories any more, if you had asked this at the beginning of the year this thread will be filled with boisterous claims of 'i made tens of thousands on x coin' and it only took a few weeks! But now, it's all 'i lost tens of thousands' and that only took a few weeks

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

Success stories do not depend hodling a project token for a long term.
Making profits in the crypto world is all about precise skill in decision making

If you hodl from today till 2040, as long as it is the wrong decision no reward will follow suit

I really like like your contribution on this issue and I also share the same view. No matter the number of years someone decide to hold a coin if the coin does not have potential then it will be a total waste of time.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

It would be great if all people would have the same perspective as yours because I agree of what you stated no one would basically patient enough to hold investments that are not even making profits and just creating losses but then let the early Bitcoin adopters or buyers be an inspiration.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

the crypto world is like a deep ravine that has a bridge that is prone to broken here and there, if we make it through it, there are lots of golden songs on the end of the bridge, and at the other end of the bridge, there are many markets waiting, so if you have survived the bridge safely and returned safely, then we should write all the stories of success
I hope this little equation makes little sense that the world of Crypto is not an easy thing to explore
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:48:27 AM

Yes you can write your own story with preconception of the idea upto which level you want to grow and upto which level your satisfication point is reached.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

yes a good encouragment. you know its difficult to wait especially when you have no idea how long it will last. many think waiting ism't helpful and makes things worse, but it's not that, quite on the contrary

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Isn't it amazing that after all of dips and corrections that a holder experienced in the end, he's going to see the greener pasture?

That will create a very inspiring story and before I'm thinking about that because it is inevitable. And now I'm creating my own story, I'm not ready to tell it as of now but good to see that I'm also taking the path that those successful people in crypto who told same story before.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

The truth about life is that if you follow the right steps and do the right things
You are bound to be successful, every failure is a step forward progressively for you and you can attain your own success too

Neglect every error
Neglect every failure keep looking forward
Your perfect trade will happen
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Money likes silence, that's why I do not see such stories here, because not everyone loves popularity!
I really like this phrase and I think that you are a Russian person, because only from them I heard this phrase. To boast of wealth in crypto is very dangerous and I know the real cases of the consequences of such actions, some ended in death. It is best to silently increase your deposit and not to talk about your success to anyone)
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

True there is no one else that can help us to write our own success story unless ourselves, as long as there are still coins in the market that are doing well and still have value then there is always hope to make a lot of money from the coins. You just have to be patient and wait out the bear market because once the next bull rolls around, it will be massive

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

if someone who entered crypto 3-5 years ago and now has recorded their success, they clearly have a wait time of up to 5 years. so it's no excuse for those of you who are new to this industry and there is a market crash to write your success. because 3-5 years is the key whether you are patient or not to write your success in this crypto history.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

Such a story is meaningless. To know that success cannot be replicated, the cryptocurrency market is changing rapidly, and you need courage and luck. You can only become rich if you seize the opportunity. Because everyone is so successful.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: