Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aion Token Swap  (Read 655 times)
windave (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

Aion Token Swap useful Info

https://blog.aion.network/aion-token-bridge-and-swap-live-1689ed5e279

When?
Everyone must swap before the end of November, but no action is required immediately.

How?
Step-by-step instructions (including video walkthroughs): docs.aion.network/docs/swap-overview

Native Aion Wallets:
- Aion Desktop Wallet (https://blog.aion.network/aion-desktop-wallets-9e02493dcc8d)
- Coinomi Mobile Wallet (https://blog.aion.network/coinomi-supports-aion-coin-c70cd8f5e90e)
- Ledger Hardware Wallet (coming soon)

Performing the Swap:
- Aion Token Bridge (advanced users) (http://bridge.aion.network/)
- LATOKEN (fees apply)
- Changelly

If you are not comfortable using the above options, wait for additional participating wallet and exchange options to be announced.

Binance, Kucoin, Trezor, etc. support will not be announced until confirmed.

🛑BRIDGE WARNINGS🛑
DO NOT USE UNTIL YOU FULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS
🚨DO NOT CHANGE THE AMOUNT ("0") IN THE MEW/MC TRANSACTION OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FUNDS🚨

Official FAQ
Hello windave, I am not that good in technicalities so I am asking to confirm and be confident in my next steps to do. So this is my plan, since Kucoin has announced their participation in the token swap, I will deposit my AION ERC-20 to Kucoin and after the system swaps my token, I will store it in my coinomi wallet. And since AION is now a coin itself, I should store it to Coinomi's AION coin and not to AION in Ethereum token. Please correct me if their are problems before I start to do the transfer.

yes, that would work. But Kucoin's swap date hasnt been announced yet, so check that as well.
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:42:37 PM

Relevant instructions on Ledger wallet are here:

docs.aion.network/docs/ledger-hardware-wallet-guide

docs.aion.network/docs/swap-overview
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

Per Aion's swap announcement blog post:

"Also, please keep in mind that we require all AION ERC-20 Tokens to be swapped for AION Coins, as 1) the full supply of AION Coin is necessary for the healthy operations and the crypto-economic design of the network, and 2) there will eventually be no future utility for the AION ERC-20 Token and consequently we will be removing support for the token at the end of November."

Basically, the Aion ERC20 is literally just a token which was always intended to eventually be swapped for the native Aion coin for functionality on Aion's main net.

A bidirectional bridge is planned, but the current Aion ERC20 token contract is not compatible with bidirectional bridging because it cannot be burned/minted (or frozen/thawed) at will. Aion has proposed a new token standard that has this functionality. More on this new token standard is available here: https://blog.aion.network/aip-proposal-aion-fungible-token-standard-53c501aec970

Before the new token can be introduced, in order to avoid confusion, the old token needs to be replaced. Think of this as a necessary upgrade, like how early computers needed to add a modem before they could connect to the internet.
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

Binance stance on mainnet token swap

Binance will support all mainnet token swaps for relevant coins listed on Binance by default. Users holding coins involved in a mainnet swap in their Binance accounts do not need to do anything at the time of the swap: Binance will handle all technical requirements.
Our team is working hard to ensure a swift integration of all mainnet swaps. However, due to the large number of swaps being implemented at this time, we would appreciate your patience and understanding while we conduct the necessary security upgrades. The protection of your funds is our number one priority.
Please note that, in order to ensure the security of our users funds, deposits and withdrawals for coins undergoing mainnet swaps will be opened only after wallets have been fully upgraded and secured.
Thank you for your support.
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

We are collaborating on integration of the Aion Coin and Swap support with multiple exchanges including Binance. As the exact timing of the support or listing is available we will communicate it through our channels.

Exchanges now supporting the token swap include: Changelly, BitBox, Kucoin, Bilaxy, LAToken, and VVBTC.  We will continue to announce exchange swap partners as well as providing support for the Aion Token Bridge.

We are hard at work to continuously provide a seamless process for AION holders during our token swap with more announcements to follow shortly.
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:46:42 AM

Hello from the BITBOX Team,

Due to popular demand, we are having a second round of AION swap bonus!

Swap your ERC-20 AION with AION Coins on BITBOX. Earn 5% on your holdings for the swap.
- Period: 8 October 2018, 02:00:00 UTC - 17 October 23:59:59 UTC

BITBOX provides a convenient way for AION holders to swap their ERC-20 tokens for AION Coins, while earning more AION!

Details:
1.Deposit your ERC-20 AION tokens on BITBOX (8 October 2018, 02:00:00 UTC - 17 October 23:59:59 UTC).
2.Snapshot of users' account balance will be taken on 18 October 2018, 02:00:00 UTC. 5% bonus will be applied to the balance amount captured in the snapshot.
3.For users that earned their AION bonuses during the first round, bonus given out this round will only be on new ERC-20 AION deposts between 8 October 2018, 02:00:00 UTC - 17 October 23:59:59 UTC
4.Maximum bonus per user is set at 1,000 AION.
5.No withdrawals of ERC-20 AION tokens will be allowed from 8 October 2018, 02:00:00 UTC - 18 October 01:59:59 UTC
6.In order to take an accurate snapshot, AION deposits will be suspended 2 hours before the snapshot (2018.10.18 00:00:00 UTC - 2018.10.18 01:59:59 UTC)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AIRDROPS

1. The AION Mainnet Swap Event 2 (collectively "AION Promotion 2") is organised by LINE Tech Plus Pte. Ltd. ("BITBOX"). Please read these Terms & Conditions ("Terms") carefully. By participating in AION Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to these terms then do not participate in AION Promotion.

2. The promotion period covers 8 October 2018, 02:00:00 UTC - 17 October 23:59:59, and both dates are inclusive ("Promotion Period").

3. BITBOX reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time or withdraw AION Promotion at its own discretion and has the final say in the case of any disputes. If we make changes, we will post the amended Terms here.

4. To be eligible for AION Promotion 2:

(a) The user must be a registered user of BITBOX; and
(b)The user must have successfully completed the passport verification process by 17 October 23:59:59 UTC ;

5. Please also read the Terms of Service of BITBOX carefully, as the terms and eligibility requirements apply to all participants of AION Promotion 2

6. BITBOX reserves the right to reject any applicants if they fail to complete passport verification, or do not meet the eligibility requirements of BITBOX as set out in the BITBOX Terms of Service  or these Terms. BITBOX's decision will be final.

7. There are no fees associated with your participation in AION Promotion. You may only register for AION Promotion 2 once, and the registration is non-transferable.

8. Please read our Privacy Policy carefully.

9. BITBOX reserves the right to deploy AION in one round or multiple successive rounds at its own election. In the case of a multiple round airdrop, BITBOX reserves the right to modify, cancel, or restrict participation at any time. Neither the issuer of AION token (the "Issuer") nor BITBOX will be liable in the case of any delay.

10. Only 400,000 airdrops of AION will be distributed to BITBOX users on a first come first served basis.

11. BITBOX is not the issuer of AION token, and is not affiliated to the Issuer. The Issuer has gone through the listing review process of BITBOX and has not been listed on BITBOX by default.

12. BITBOX will not be liable for any issues, including technical faults of AION. BITBOX will not be liable in any way whatsoever in relation to any matters including but not limited to the technical functionality of AION.

13. Directors, officers, employees and agents of the Issuer and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries and agents are not eligible to participate.

14. You may withdraw from AION Promotion 2 at any time by contacting https://contact.bitbox.me/

15. If you have any queries about AION Promotion 2, please contact https://contact.bitbox.me/

16. These Terms are governed under Singapore law and all disputes are to be resolved in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.

RISKS DISCLOSURE
1.Please read the BITBOX Risks Disclosure Statement  carefully.

2.Trading in digital tokens carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for you. When accessing the BITBOX platform, you should consider all risks in relation to the trading of digital tokens including but not limited to the risks listed in the Risks Disclosure Statement (knowledge risk, trading risk, market and pricing risk, liquidity risk, exchange risk, delisting risk, legal and regulatory risk, security risk, technological risk, other risks relating to trading activities).

3. BITBOX is not acting as your broker, intermediary, agent or adviser in any fiduciary capacity in organising the AION Promotion 2. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for determining the nature, potential value, suitability, and appropriateness of these trading risks for you, and that BITBOX does not give advice (legal, tax, investment or other) or recommendations regarding digital tokens including the suitability and appropriateness of, and investment strategies for, digital tokens.
ens.
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

Aion Network Announces Token Swap Details

Matt Spoke gives Token Swap Overview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxe71es5SPw

Official blog Post:
https://medium.com/@aion_network/introducing-the-aion-token-swap-134e31233d13

On April 25th, 2018 the Aion Kilimanjaro mainnet was released along with the launch of Aion mainnet coin and we are excited to be moving forward with the next stage of this release, namely the ERC-20 token to AION coin swap.

The AION coin is the native asset of the Aion blockchain (as outlined in our Whitepaper), which is utilized for critical network functionality and our crypto-economic mechanisms namely: peer-to-peer transactions, utilization of computational resources, rewarding network operators and ultimately a critical security mechanism for inter-chain bridging and our consensus roadmap

While Aion is not the first organization to be performing a swap, we have taken this opportunity to apply our engineering excellence and provide what we believe to be a first-of-its-kind technology. We will be using a trustless Token Transfer Bridge, which will facilitate the swapping of the ERC-20 Token to the AION coin without requiring any intermediaries.

In addition to the Token Transfer bridge we will be supporting the swap via traditional means of exchanges as described in more detail below.

IMPORTANT: The swap window will be between September and November, and we require all Aion ERC-20 tokens to be swapped for AION coins, as 1) the full supply of AION coin is necessary for the healthy operations and the crypto-economic design of the network, and 2) there will be no future utility for the ERC-20 token and consequently we will be removing support for the token at the end of November.

Next Steps:

Signup here: https://tokenswap.aion.network to receive future updates on the timing and details of the swap process. All updates will also be documented on official Aion blog: https://blog.aion.network/. We’ll be releasing full documentation outlining the process of the token swap in early September.

FAQ

How many AION Coins will I get for my ERC-20 tokens?

The swap will be done at a 1 to 1 rate, so you will receive 1 AION Coin for 1 Aion ERC-20 token.

Will the swap cost me anything?

Using our Token Transfer bridge there will be no cost for the swap, other than the Ethereum gas cost for the transaction. If you use an exchange there may be a small transaction fee for facilitating the swap. You will need to check with each exchange for their transaction fees.

How do I migrate my Aion ERC-20 Tokens?

There are two paths for managing the swap.

1) Exchanges — We are working with a group of global and regional exchanges to provide support for the swap across our diverse community. In the coming weeks we will be updating a list of our partner exchanges that will be supporting the swap. These exchanges will allow you to deposit ERC-20 tokens during the swap period and at conclusion you will be able to withdraw AION coins.

2) Bridge — You can access the bridge through our Bridge UI and wallet interfaces such as MEW, MyCrypto, Meta Mask, Coinomi and Jaxx. To create your new Aion public address to input into the Bridge UI, utilize one of the various Aion Coin supported wallets that will be available for the swap. From the Bridge UI and supporting tools you will be able to send your Aion ERC-20, check on the status of your bridge transaction and receive your AION Coins.

Why do I have to switch to the native coin?

The full supply of Aion coin is necessary for the healthy operations of the crypto-economics of the network, and 2) there will be no future utility for the ERC-20 token and consequently we will be end-of-life’ing the token at the end of November.

What if I don’t migrate?

If you do not to migrate and you hold onto your Aion ERC-20 tokens, your tokens will not be supported by the Aion Foundation, Aion Network, 3rd Exchanges or 3rd party Wallets.

How do I store and interact with my AION Coin?

You may store your AION Coin with any exchange or wallet which supports the AION coin. Follow our blog for news on any new third-party entities which offer AION coin support.

Why am I seeing dual AION listings on some exchanges such as Bilaxy.

Several exchanges will be hosting the new AION coin while simultaneously hosting the legacy Aion ERC20 coin. Although the legacy ERC20 token will no longer be supported by the Aion Foundation, Aion Network or any third parties it will still be present on exchanges for a short period of time. Over time — the ERC20 token will no longer be on exchanges and the only Aion asset listed on exchanges will be the AION coin.

Why is there a price difference between the Aion token and the AION coin?

Although there may be a small variation in price between the Aion Token and the AION coin in the short term, the Aion Foundation will swap at a 1:1 ratio. The Aion Token will have no value or utility after the swap is completed.

AION Coin Supported Wallets

Aion Desktop Wallet (Linux & Windows)

Coinomi (iOS & Android)

Ledger Hardware (Under Review)

Additional supporting wallets will be announced leading up to the Token Swap.

AION Coin Supported Exchanges

We are working with top exchanges to support the Aion token swap. All swap supporting and exchanges listing the AION Coin will be announced leading up to the token swap.

visit: http://aion.network
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017910372

Fellow Binancians,

Binance would like to confirm support for the AION (AION) mainnet swap. Deposits and withdrawals of AION will be suspended starting from 2018/10/15 10:00 AM (UTC), at which point we will begin the mainnet swap process. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding AION in their Binance accounts.

We will make a separate announcement after the mainnet swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals for AION (native coin) will open.

For further information, please refer to the official Aion Token Bridge and Swap — Live

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/10/13
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

Aion has started their process of swapping the Ethereum tokens into coins of the main Aion network. Tokens are swapped on a 1:1 ratio. You will get the exact same amount of Aion coins as you have tokens. An overview of the process can be condensed into two steps:
Open https://bridge.aion.network/ and enter the token amount and your mainnet Aion address, so the website generates some data required for the swap.
From the Ethereum wallet in Coinomi, send a 0 ETH transaction to Aion's contract address, pasting the data generated by the bridge website.

If you're not familiar with the process, below are super-detailed step-by-step instructions you should follow:
If you haven't already, create an Aion coin wallet in Coinomi. Open the left side menu, select "+coins" and add Aion from the list.
Open your Aion coin wallet, navigate to your "receive" page and copy your address.
Open https://bridge.aion.network/ and close the small popup message using the "x" or clicking outside of it.
On the "amount" field, select the amount of tokens you want to swap. You may wish to test with a small amount first.
On the "address" field, paste your mainnet Aion address you copied on step 2. Verify that the address is correct.
Check the box saying you verified the address and that you accept their terms after reading them.
Click the "generate transfer" button.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there will be four values: (1) to address, (2) value, (3) gas limit and (4) data. You will only need (1) and (4).
Open Coinomi and select the Ethereum wallet (do not open the Aion token wallet).
On the send screen, paste the (1) "to address" of the website as the destination address. Select "Ethereum" from the popup list.
Set the value to send as 0 ETH (do not leave it blank, you must explicitly set it to zero)
Select the "advanced settings" button, and on the "input data" field paste the (4) "data" from the website.
Leave the other settings unchanged (Coinomi automatically calculates the gas limit)
Send and confirm the transaction. Make sure you have at least 0.002 ETH to cover the transaction fees.
You can track the progress of the swap by pasting the ID of the transaction on the top search bar of https://bridge.aion.network/
Once the swap is complete, you should not see an incoming transaction, since that is done internally via Aion's smart contracts. You will see your Aion balance reflect the swap directly.

The official documentation for the Aion swap can be found here: https://docs.aion.network/v1.1/docs/swap-overview
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Every significant project is trying to break free from the bigger parties like Bitcoin and Ethereum, good to see Aion is joining this movement. Question, my coins are being swapped on binance, how long until this is done?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

Aion Coin on Exchanges
- BCEX.ca
- Bilaxy.com
- Binance.com
- BITBOX.me
- BitFinex (Deposit Tokens for Coins until October 29 10am UTC)
- Changelly.com (Token swap support)
- CoinBene.com
- Dragonex.io
- LATOKEN.com
- VVBTC.com
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

Every significant project is trying to break free from the bigger parties like Bitcoin and Ethereum, good to see Aion is joining this movement. Question, my coins are being swapped on binance, how long until this is done?

Binance has already completed the swap, the coins you purchase there are now mainnet Aion coins and not ERC-20 tokens.
windave (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

🚧AION Token Swap🚧

When is it?
Everyone must swap their Aion ERC20 tokens before November 30.

How do I swap?
- Aion's step-by-step instructions (including video walkthroughs)
- Instructions by Coinomi

Swap Options:
- Aion Token Bridge (advanced users, see warnings below)
- Changelly (no-fee swap; 5-minute swap)
- Bitfinex (automatic swap; deposit before Oct 29)
- Kucoin (automatic swap; details to be announced)

Native Aion Wallets:
- Aion Desktop Wallet
- - Set-up Instructions
- Ledger Hardware Wallet
- - Set-up instructions from Aion and Ledger
- Coinomi Mobile Wallet
- Magnum Web Wallet
- CryptoCurve Wallet (later this year)

Native Aion Exchanges:
- BCEX.ca (no swap)
- Bilaxy.com (swap ended)
- Binance.com (swap ended)
- BITBOX.me (swap ended)
- Changelly.com (swap ongoing)
- CoinBene.com (no swap)
- Dragonex.io (swap ended)
- LATOKEN.com (swap ended)
- VVBTC.com (no swap)

Additional participating wallet and exchange options to be announced.
---
BRIDGE WARNINGS
- DO NOT USE UNTIL YOU FULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS
- CHECK ALL SITE SECURITY CERTIFICATES
- TRANSFER A SMALL AMOUNT YOUR FIRST TIME
🚨DO NOT CHANGE THE AMOUNT ("0") IN THE MEW/MC TRANSACTION OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FUNDS🚨
---
- Official FAQ
MiBambino

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

🚧AION Token Swap🚧

When is it?

How do I swap?

Swap Options:

Native Aion Wallets:
- Aion Desktop Wallet
- - Set-up Instructions
- Ledger Hardware Wallet
- Coinomi Mobile Wallet
- Magnum Web Wallet

Native Aion Exchanges:
- BCEX.ca (no swap)
- BITBOX.me (swap ended)
- CoinBene.com (no swap)
- VVBTC.com (no swap)

---
BRIDGE WARNINGS
---
- Official FAQ

I had them swapped by binance and they handled everything, I'm sure lots more exchanges will handle this just as professionally.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

🚧AION Token Swap🚧

When is it?

How do I swap?

Swap Options:

Native Aion Wallets:
- Aion Desktop Wallet
- - Set-up Instructions
- Ledger Hardware Wallet
- Coinomi Mobile Wallet
- Magnum Web Wallet

Native Aion Exchanges:
- BCEX.ca (no swap)
- BITBOX.me (swap ended)
- CoinBene.com (no swap)
- VVBTC.com (no swap)

---
BRIDGE WARNINGS
---
- Official FAQ

I had them swapped by binance and they handled everything, I'm sure lots more exchanges will handle this just as professionally.
I didn't follow binance updates, has the swap successfully done? Can we withdraw our AION out from binance then? I'm a bit careful with regard to this one, I don't want to make mistake.
windave (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

KuCoin Will Start the Aion (AION) MainNet Token Swap
PUBLISHED 2018-11-06

Dear KuCoin users:

KuCoin will start the Aion (AION) MainNet swap and complete the MainNet token swap automatically for AION holders.

To ensure the smooth release of the AION MainNet and the proceeding of the swap, KuCoin will close the AION deposit and withdrawal services temporarily at 16:00:00, Nov 7, 2018 (UTC+8).

Note:

During and after the swap, the original ERC20 deposit address of AION will become invalid and you will lose your tokens if you deposit tokens to this address.
After the MainNet swap, your AION asset will be securely swapped to the MainNet and the system will generate a new MainNet coin deposit address for you. Please use this new address for deposit after we reopen the deposit and withdrawal services. Do not use the original ERC20 address, or you will lose your assets.
We strongly suggest you deposit your AION assets to KuCoin before the service close time and we will swap the MainNet token for you automatically.

Thanks for your support!

KuCoin Team

KuCoin Features:

Getting Started for New KuCoin Users. Details Inside

KuCoin Bonus every single day! Details Inside

Rewards from KuCoin Referral Bonus Program! Details Inside

Up to 30% Trading Fee Discount! Details Inside

KuCoin Now Supports Multiple Languages for Our Global Communities. Details Inside

CATEGORIES:Announcements

PREVIOUS POST
KuCoin Terms Of Use Update
NEXT POST
Fantom (FTM) Gets Listed on KuCoin
windave (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

Matt's Spoke Update October 26th

Summary: https://youtu.be/ZOGzV15uUmA

✈️ Back from Shanghai - made some great progress.

🚧Mike Mason’s Blog Post on decentralized infrastructure problems, how Aion is looking to co-create, invest and partner on solving them.  http://[Suspicious link removed]/2zbr9Yy

➡️Token Swap Updates:

🏦Binance completed the swap: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2DdiMjJ

💪New exchanges supporting the Coin BitFinex & Coinbene

⚙️Exchanges supporting the Swap: Changely, KuCoin (date TBA)

💼New Wallets: Kaiser (TBA) and Magnum

🎢 Aion Token Bridge, great feedback so far!

👀Don’t wait to complete the swap!  For those who are a part of the TRS, the final transaction will be on Nov. 9th.

👉 Reach out to Support@aion.network if you have questions.

✈️ Ecosystem & Strategy Team was at Web3 Conference last week in Berlin

✈️ Dev, Ecosystem & Strategy Team at DevCon4, look out for the team!

⛏WinMiner - Came into our forums to chat with our community to talk about bringing mining to the masses and their BEE Token, Aion’s first ICO
http://[Suspicious link removed]/2yFmKxv

💡SPRXS, the first dApp built on the Aion Network, developed by our UK Partners Fifth9, being rolled out across universities in the UK.
https://www.sprxs.io/

🗣Matt is speaking at a conference in SF in November http://[Suspicious link removed]/2yFuXBH.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

🚧AION Token Swap🚧

When is it?

How do I swap?

Swap Options:

Native Aion Wallets:
- Aion Desktop Wallet
- - Set-up Instructions
- Ledger Hardware Wallet
- Coinomi Mobile Wallet
- Magnum Web Wallet

Native Aion Exchanges:
- BCEX.ca (no swap)
- BITBOX.me (swap ended)
- CoinBene.com (no swap)
- VVBTC.com (no swap)

---
BRIDGE WARNINGS
---
- Official FAQ

I didn't follow binance updates, has the swap successfully done? Can we withdraw our AION out from binance then? I'm a bit careful with regard to this one, I don't want to make mistake.

you can now withdraw your native aion coins back to your ledger or an aion supporting wallet. I dont know if you can put it back on MEW

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
windave (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:56:55 AM

Native Aion Exchanges:
- BCEX.ca (no swap)
- BITBOX.me (swap ended)
- Bitfinex.com (swap ended)
- CoinBene.com (no swap)
- Easyrabbit.net (no swap)
- Kucoin.com (swap ended)
- VVBTC.com (no swap)
windave (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

🚧AION Token Swap🚧

When is it?

How do I swap?

Swap Options:

Native Aion Wallets:
- Aion Desktop Wallet
- - Set-up Instructions
- Ledger Hardware Wallet
- Coinomi Mobile Wallet
- Magnum Web Wallet

Native Aion Exchanges:
- BCEX.ca (no swap)
- BITBOX.me (swap ended)
- CoinBene.com (no swap)
- VVBTC.com (no swap)

---
BRIDGE WARNINGS
---
- Official FAQ

you can now withdraw your native aion coins back to your ledger or an aion supporting wallet. I dont know if you can put it back on MEW

You CANT put it back to MEW if your Aion is a native coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: