Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Become a Crypto Detective | Expert Blockchain Analyst | Limited availability  (Read 213 times)
Qcrypto (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:31:32 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 05:24:32 PM by Qcrypto

Limited: Only 5 spots available!

If you like investigating and evaluating ICO projects or cryptocurrencies, then this is a unique opportunity for you to earn passive income, while you do it. Crypto Detective applications are opened on Crypto-Potential website: https://crypto-potential.com/cptoken/

Becoming an ICO Detective is a strict and selective process. All individuals will have to undergo and pass a verification, to qualify for a detective position. Any candidate can become an ICO Detective and they will have a unique opportunity to evaluate upcoming and former ICO’s.

Who is an ICO Detective?

An ICO Detective is an expert within cryptocurrency, they will evaluate an ICOs and coin launches with expertise and accuracy. Some of the various roles that will be performed by a detective will be: verifying the transparency and validity of an ICO, finding potential red flags, advantages or disadvantages and writing a specialized report about an ICO.

What does the ICO Detective get?

Passive income from ICO reports
Every report that an ICO Detective writes, will be available to access on the Crypto-Potential platform. Users and investors who are interested in a specialized report will have the chance to view your report and purchase it. ICO Detectives will earn a portion of the sale, every time the report gets accessed.

Passive income from ICO promotion
ICO’s that want to promote their project on Crypto-Potential, will have to apply. ICO’s will be thoroughly examined and verified before they are listed on the Crypto-Potential platform. Once they are verified by an ICO Detective, they will compensate for the promotion with their own coin/token in which case the ICO Detective that verified it will earn % of coins/tokens from the promotion.

ICO Detective certificate
Each ICO Detective will start at a Level 1 ranking. Community members will have the ability to vote on the completeness and accuracy of your reports, and thus increasing your ranking. Each level will give you the ability to gain a higher % payout for your reports, along with prestige from community members

25% discount on tokens
ICO Detective applicants have access to CP token at 25% discounted price during the pre-sale period.

Crypto Detective Testing process

Fill the ICO Detective application form with important questions that will determine if you are eligible for the next phase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

This is interesting and after looking at your website, this is another platform that's launching a token.
I like the idea and benefits of being an ICO detective but how's that verification process?
Is it like KYC?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

This is interesting and after looking at your website, this is another platform that's launching a token.
I like the idea and benefits of being an ICO detective but how's that verification process?
Is it like KYC?

It is something like KYC, correct. Along with that, there will be a strict selection process where every candidate will be tested to make sure they have the necessary knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain to evaluate an ICO's.

rankguide

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

What are procedure, and how much i.can earn
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

What are procedure, and how much i.can earn

You can find a detailed description in the link below. The campaign is in progress but the procedure is still the same as described:

https://medium.com/@cryptopotential/ico-detective-campaign-500-000-tokens-reward-a57e26e35e10

Your earnings will depend on you, your work and how much you are willing to put in it. You are your own entrepreneur here and Crypto-Potential is a decentralized platform that allows this.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

The Founder of YuTuCoin is about the best scam detective on the forum. I'll send him a link to this and see what he has to say..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

The Founder of YuTuCoin is about the best scam detective on the forum. I'll send him a link to this and see what he has to say..

He sure did, hence being here. I came, I saw, I wowed!

Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:24:26 AM

You are welcome to apply for the role. There are plenty of scams to uncover Smiley

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

You are welcome to apply for the role. There are plenty of scams to uncover Smiley

You mean that I could get paid for what I've been doing for free since 2011, never accepting one satoshi for my efforts?

<not meant as a dis toward your endeavor, bud>

Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

You mean that I could get paid for what I've been doing for free since 2011, never accepting one satoshi for my efforts?

You could offer the report for free if you wish

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

You could offer the report for free if you wish

Or, I can pay you for the privilege.  Tongue Seriously, no time, bud, else I'll be posting my ass off, shoving it up the asses of select scammers.

Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:24:05 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 11:27:21 AM by Qcrypto

Or, I can pay you for the privilege.  Tongue Seriously, no time, bud, else I'll be posting my ass off, shoving it up the asses of select scammers.

If you change your mind, you know where to find us  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: