Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your profits in trading?  (Read 18607 times)
cjie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

I know it's advisable to buy low and sell your coin at a higher price. What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

I know it's advisable to buy low and sell your coin at a higher price. What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.
Managing Trading is an easy thing, because basically that when we can sell and buy, we can make a profit. Make sure that we get enough profit margins because when we get a profit margin that is by selling coins we have far more expensive than when we buy them we can make a profit.
cjie (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

Managing Trading is an easy thing, because basically that when we can sell and buy, we can make a profit. Make sure that we get enough profit margins because when we get a profit margin that is by selling coins we have far more expensive than when we buy them we can make a profit.

Thanks for this information, It was very insightful.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

In trading, especially if you're not doing margin trading, ensure you trade exchanges that have USDT pairs. That is where you preserve your gains in wait for the dip of that coin you profited from or another coin that has dipped and is worth buying.
cjie (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

In trading, especially if you're not doing margin trading, ensure you trade exchanges that have USDT pairs. That is where you preserve your gains in wait for the dip of that coin you profited from or another coin that has dipped and is worth buying.

Wow, this is a great idea. I believe you.  Smiley
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low?

What you do in this scenario is either to convert your money into fiat directly or you tether it in the exchange.

Buying back should be when price has dropped again.
I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

I do not believe there are experts in this trade business, so that you don't see yourself as inferior and refuse to learn which will lead you into constant losses.

What you need to do is to learn the trade, understand it and know what to do at certain times and with time and hard work, you will start making more profits than losses - perhaps, that is what you are referring to expert  Roll Eyes Is usually a repetitive incidence happening in the market.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

Because the market down now , our profit in trading is decreased because only most of the altcoins are dump only some of them are increased. Im nit earning daily I earning weekly. You can buy more altcoins now with cheap price and sell with high price but you need to wait to oump the value again.
cjie (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low?

What you do in this scenario is either to convert your money into fiat directly or you tether it in the exchange.

Buying back should be when price has dropped again.
I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

I do not believe there are experts in this trade business, so that you don't see yourself as inferior and refuse to learn which will lead you into constant losses.

What you need to do is to learn the trade, understand it and know what to do at certain times and with time and hard work, you will start making more profits than losses - perhaps, that is what you are referring to expert  Roll Eyes Is usually a repetitive incidence happening in the market.
Thanks for the reply, happy to hear this; THERE IS NO EXPERT IN THE BUSINESS.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

what you do with the profit or the money after selling depends mainly on your strategy. some people inject a certain amount of money in the market and start trading with it and grow that money. for example you may start with $100 and never get out until you reach $1 million. that means when you make profit you invest it back in. for example when I trade I end up with more bitcoin so basically I invested some fiat but now I am increasing the amount of bitcoin I have by investing back the profit.

but also another strategy is to inject a certain amount of money (lets say $1000) and keep it that way because you are only comfortable with trading that much. so when you make $20 profit you cash that out and keep it at $1000.

Only Bitcoin
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

You need to decide what currency you want to have your profits in. Wink For example if you sell $10,000 worth of an altcoin at $1 you have the option to buy more of that altcoin at $0.50. Or you can choose to buy the amount you initially had and keep the rest of the profits in BTC or USD.
cjie (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

what you do with the profit or the money after selling depends mainly on your strategy. some people inject a certain amount of money in the market and start trading with it and grow that money. for example you may start with $100 and never get out until you reach $1 million. that means when you make profit you invest it back in. for example when I trade I end up with more bitcoin so basically I invested some fiat but now I am increasing the amount of bitcoin I have by investing back the profit.

but also another strategy is to inject a certain amount of money (lets say $1000) and keep it that way because you are only comfortable with trading that much. so when you make $20 profit you cash that out and keep it at $1000.

This is wonderful, thanks so much.
cjie (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

You need to decide what currency you want to have your profits in. Wink For example if you sell $10,000 worth of an altcoin at $1 you have the option to buy more of that altcoin at $0.50. Or you can choose to buy the amount you initially had and keep the rest of the profits in BTC or USD.
Thanks, Nice Idea
Nmizu

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

I myself am still learning about trading and what I get from the master trading master is patience in trading and also not greedy in taking profits
because most beginner traders are greedy in starting trading so that when they experience a loss will be long to return
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Suggest spending some time learning, start with a little investment "Let it be $ 100" then decide what the best strategy is.
There are lots of useful tips, but you will not know which is better for your investment unless you try.

If you are planning to invest, it is better to learn how to make profits in case of bump/dump and not just from buying at a low price and selling at a high price.

What don't I understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.
For example, if you sell at $ 7000 and there are no indicators of close rises, it is better not to buy until the price falls below that level

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

In crypto platform experts are never says the short cuts of trading. So we only realise our trading strategies and most of the investors are following the same way but few peoples only earn more profit that means we are all miss the right opportunity so before to invest plan our right coin but we should adopt the current trend then changing our plan at anytime then only we will make good profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

buy when prices are low and sell when high prices are certainly something that must be done for traders. but in regulating the profit from the benefits you get, you must have a good strategy. and I strongly recommend not just buying one type of crypto to do trading activities so I think you should buy some types of crypto which have good potential. it must be done so that there is a balance when one of the crypto types you buy doesn't have good potential but you still have reserves of other crypto.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

In our situation now in the market was too complicated, due to the market was downfall were it is hard to decide in which coins we are going to buy. We can earn still even the market was in declining period as long as you know what you are going to do. You must know how to understand to read the read the candle stick whether it is green or red, at least with this things you have reference if you need to buy or sell the coins.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

to be able to control the profit that you can get then you must be able to see and calculate the trading history that you do for one day or usually often called a trading evaluation and analyze the benefits you get.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

Let's say you buy bitcoin at $6K and then you sell at $7K then its $1K profit for you. So its either you look for other coins to invest that $1K you profit or held on your $7K and wait for bitcoin to go down again and re-buy, rinse and repeat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Binugon

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

To trade Bitcoin beforehand must understand basic techniques such as knowing market conditions:

Positive market conditions are that we buy low prices and sell at high prices because

Negative market conditions that need to be done are when prices go down and you sell bitcoin, then when the price drops again, buy bitcoin directly from the sale, then wait for the price to rise then sell your bitcoin.

Market conditions are stagnant, all that needs to be done is to do short-term trading for less than an hour, price changes when this condition is very predictable, trade in the short term and as often as possible, by entering the net buying price at low and specify a slightly higher selling price , you will automatically benefit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: