Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️♻️♻️ [ANN] FUTURE ENERGY MINING THAT BENEFITS THE ENVIRONMENT ♻️♻️♻️  (Read 2255 times)
Maycorn (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 12:44:41 AM by Maycorn

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

MISSION

FUTURE ENERGY will optimize the operating expenses for cryptocurrency mining through use of non-traditional sources of renewable electric power with an operational component of 0.

The purpose of the Future Energy project

Cryptocurrency mining has begun taking on new forms. Notions such as ‘home mining’ are disappearing and are being replaced with high-performance data centers which consume an enormous amount of energy resources. This becomes a real problem for many governments and states, resulting in heavy regulation of energy consumption. In turn, this negatively affects the efficiency of cryptocurrency mining. In the near future, this trend is likely to continue. Every day the profitability of cryptocurrency mining equipment declines due to the ever-growing complexity of the network.

The Future Energy Project was created to solve this problem. We will optimize mining costs through construction or purchase of non- traditional sources of electric power generated by renewable energy sources and nuclear energy. Controlling energy cost is the single best way to ensure profitability due to the complex, unpredictable and ever-changing nature of cryptocurrency.

Not all countries can use the most common sources of renewable energy, such as solar panels and wind generators, due to the geographic and climatic features of each region. The Future energy project resolves this problem by applying non-standard solutions. By generating our own energy, the operational cost is zero. Our projects are protected by 49 patents, most of which are implemented in practice.

The mining equipment will be placed in mobile modules designed on the basis of shipping containers. These modules are completely self-contained, with a system of forced ventilation which we developed on the “hot-cold aisle” principle which allows the hot air to be mixed with the cold air. This method allows us to achieve effective cooling while maintaining the required temperature of the incoming air. The power of each module is up to 300 kW. Use of these mobile modules will allow us to transfer mining equipment to the best energy source available with ease.

Our company can situate any mining equipment working on the basis of ASIC or GPU. During our time and experience in the mining industry, we have gathered highly qualified experts specializing in the repair and installation of various types of equipment, which makes it possible to eliminate the issues that arise in the 24/7 operation mode of the miners.

We have developed a software and hardware system to monitor the operation of mining equipment. This includes monitoring over 20 system indicators such as temperature and ventilation and power supply parameters to ensure maximum efficiency.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

The goals of the Future Energy Project

♻️ Reduction of electricity costs to zero.
♻️ Independence from central networks.
♻️ Utilizing non-standard generation with an operational component equal to zero.
♻️ Unique capacity for implementation of the project in countries with a lack of electricity or its high cost.

The Future Energy Project will expand the opportunities of miners
around the world. Our operation energy costs are at zero, thus
giving a second life to energy-inefficient mining equipment.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________

Project implementation

Future Energy offers to switch to non-standard, alternative energy sources, reducing energy consumption and associated risks to the environment.

We offer to receive electrical energy from the sources of greenhouse gases themselves, solving several environmental problems at the same time, with all involved parties benefiting from this!

First, greenhouse gas emissions are of benefit to the environment. Second, we are installing our mobile mining modules on sources with an operational component of 0, thereby drastically reducing the cost of mining. Third, the owners of such facilities are exempted from paying environmental charges for greenhouse gas emissions. And fourthly, transferring parts of the mining equipment to our facilities will reduce electricity consumption using non- standard, environmentally friendly methods.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maycorn (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

reserv
Cryptovn88
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

do you have bounty campaign ?

Vietnamese Professional Translator
Andrey_Kadochnikov

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

do you have bounty campaign ?

Hello! Our bounty company starts in 3 weeks)
ANISETO

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

Hello. looked at the project. ecology comes first. interesting technical solutions with garbage sites and others. I will observe
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

Hello. looked at the project. ecology comes first. interesting technical solutions with garbage sites and others. I will observe

Thank you for your interest in the project. We will keep you informed about the news of the project.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

Useful project! But how is the yield of 320% per month? I know such profitability of bitcoin mining now.
We artificially limit the number of mining participants. The mining pool is divided into a smaller number of participants. This allows you to get up to 320% profit. 1. We do not pay for electricity. Electricity is the most expensive part of mining.
2. We artificially limit the number of mining participants. The mining pool is divided into a smaller number of participants. This allows you to get up to 320% profit.
http://icoenergy.org/#ecomining_over
coon056

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

How much do you plan to place the equipment on your site, what is the capacity of the facility?
BaWart

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:57:05 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 06:48:57 PM by BaWart

How much do you plan to place the equipment on your site, what is the capacity of the facility?

We are planning to install equipment for 1.5MW of electric power which allows us to set up approximately 1000 ASIC S9 Antminers. You can find more info on page 11 of our White Paper.
http://icoenergy.org/docs/WP_eng.pdf
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

Good project
I wish you success in your implementation.
Thank you for your interest in the project. We will keep you informed about the news of the project.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

Useful project! But how is the yield of 320% per month? I know such profitability of bitcoin mining now.
We artificially limit the number of mining participants. The mining pool is divided into a smaller number of participants. This allows you to get up to 320% profit. 1. We do not pay for electricity. Electricity is the most expensive part of mining.
2. We artificially limit the number of mining participants. The mining pool is divided into a smaller number of participants. This allows you to get up to 320% profit.
http://icoenergy.org/#ecomining_over
Cool! If you can implement your project, it will be really something new in mining.
Join our community https://t.me/futureenergygo
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

Mining via renewable energies is great for our environment.
However, I have few questions on this project.

Can you provide the numbers of those 49 patented developments as you said here?
Also, since your company is already operational since 2014, what is the name of the company and where it is legally registered?
Any reference articles we can read about this project since its been in the business for several years already?
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

https://i.imgur.com/8qIPV31.png?1

Also, since your company is already operational since 2014, what is the name of the company and where it is legally registered?
Any reference articles we can read about this project since its been in the business for several years already?

Hello, the patents, all registered! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cHD2ecydvmSm-KAi1FdadcpZmFTQkelLx5MxCkb2A_4/edit?usp=sharing more information you can check the link.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

As it is written in white paper, we have been mining cryptocurrencies since 2014. Until today, our company was not public. Now we are scaling our business with the help of ICO. To do this, the company is now registered in Estonia.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

As it is written in white paper, we have been mining cryptocurrencies since 2014. Until today, our company was not public. Now we are scaling our business with the help of ICO. To do this, the company is now registered in Estonia.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T0rhkwOQ6ng6fi_Mq8JBvs7HJqZJneFk?usp=sharing
Photos of our farm.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T0rhkwOQ6ng6fi_Mq8JBvs7HJqZJneFk?usp=sharing
Photos of our farm.

Thanks for the fast response. Appreciate it much.
I'm not against with this kind of project by all means.
We badly need to explore renewable sources and so this project is great!
I just want to know the authenticity of your project. Most are just using the front of a noble cause.
By the way, your linkedin profile is not yet available?
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

Photos of our farm.

Thanks for the fast response. Appreciate it much.
I'm not against with this kind of project by all means.
We badly need to explore renewable sources and so this project is great!
I just want to know the authenticity of your project. Most are just using the front of a noble cause.
By the way, your linkedin profile is not yet available?
Information about the project team is available on the Internet. Here are some links https://scholar.google.ru/scholar?hl=ru&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=sheklein+se & oq=sheklein https://www.rusprofile.ru/ip/310662711300035 linkedin profile must be available.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

Will the platform focus on mining of only Bitcoin or some altcoins will also be included?

Also, I think you need to share more info about the team, tokenomy and project timelines

Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

Will the platform focus on mining of only Bitcoin or some altcoins will also be included?

Also, I think you need to share more info about the team, tokenomy and project timelines
Today we are mining bitcoin. But we can mine any cryptocurrency! It all depends on the needs of the community and the cryptocurrency market. All detailed information about the project, team, token usage can be found here http://icoenergy.org/docs/WP_eng.pdf and here http://icoenergy.org
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

Bitcoin mining in recent years has been the most stable in the calculation of profitability. But as I said, we can mine any coins and serve any mining equipment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: