Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️♻️♻️ [ANN] FUTURE ENERGY MINING THAT BENEFITS THE ENVIRONMENT ♻️♻️♻️  (Read 2255 times)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Can these tokens be used on your existing mining farms or only on the new farms that will be created from the ICO funds? It looks like you already have containers with mining equipment in it so it is ready to be used on existing setups straight away

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey_Kadochnikov

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

Can these tokens be used on your existing mining farms or only on the new farms that will be created from the ICO funds? It looks like you already have containers with mining equipment in it so it is ready to be used on existing setups straight away
Hello! Yes of course! Token owners can use them on live farms.
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

I correctly understood that the owners of tokens will receive something like dividends from the profits received by the launched equipment? And another question, did not find on the site, how are the fees going?

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

I correctly understood that the owners of tokens will receive something like dividends from the profits received by the launched equipment? And another question, did not find on the site, how are the fees going?

Hello! You're right. Owners of tokens will have the opportunity to take part in mining and we also have other options for how to use the FGY token. Because of today's market decline, we are currently negotiating only sales of Privat sale tokens.
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

it's great that the mining process is developing and there are alternatives! I liked your ideas and your plans. is there a video presentation of the project? if not when you cook do not forget about the Russian version. Wink

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Great news! On December 7, Future Energy entered into an agreement with Gorkomkhoz LLC on the intention to build a landfill gas plant.
ukloon

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

That is great news, what kind of infrastructure is on the land at present i.e. is there any gas extraction there at present or does it have to be designed and then built up from scratch?

Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

That is great news, what kind of infrastructure is on the land at present i.e. is there any gas extraction there at present or does it have to be designed and then built up from scratch?
Hello conducted research and prepared all of the milking construction! After ico we are ready to start construction!
Qu33nz3r

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:31:18 AM

## PROOF FROM AUTHENTICATION ##
Bitcointalk User Name: Qu33nz3r
BitcoinTalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1809171
Telegram User Name: @Ramayanti82
Link: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@queen83/future-energy-ico
Ethereum Wallet Address: 0xfB0a5Fc1a74f465f054d328B2e9506eFe8C8a512
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Great news! On December 7, Future Energy entered into an agreement with Gorkomkhoz LLC on the intention to build a landfill gas plant.
really great news, and the market favors the start of iso, I hope the market will grow even stronger by the start of sales, and investors will be eager to invest

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ukloon

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Are there any details on how the tokens can be used on existing farms? Rather wait until the new ones are constructed, it would be good to see how they can be used to mine now, and then switch over to the new farm when it is ready

Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Are there any details on how the tokens can be used on existing farms? Rather wait until the new ones are constructed, it would be good to see how they can be used to mine now, and then switch over to the new farm when it is ready
Hello! Using FGY Tokens
1. Buyers of tokens have the right to ownership for an unlimited amount of time.
2. Token holders may exchange tokens for lease of electric power for a period of
40 years with an operating component of 0c. Concurrently, the rent for 40 years
1 W/h will be 1 FGY tokens.
3. Ecomining.
4. Payment for installation of mining farms (colocation) 1FGY=1000W/month.
5. The tokens can be used as a means of payment for the development of
electricity supply technologies on alternative energy sources in specific
climatic and geographical conditions at the request of the customer.
6. Payment by FGY tokens purchase license for the use of our patents.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:21:41 AM

‪Bear cryptocurrency market is the best time for Future Energy project! When everyone is forced to turn off their ASIC we increase Th.‬
Daizil7

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:53:16 PM

Hello! I was very interested in your project! I see a lot of potential in this! I wish you success! Earlier, you wrote that it is already possible to use your tokens on your existing installations, however I have not found anywhere information on where and how to do it (reserve power for the long term, or participate in EkoMining). Could you tell us more about it, where and how?
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:14:42 AM

Hello! I was very interested in your project! I see a lot of potential in this! I wish you success! Earlier, you wrote that it is already possible to use your tokens on your existing installations, however I have not found anywhere information on where and how to do it (reserve power for the long term, or participate in EkoMining). Could you tell us more about it, where and how?
Soon there will be news about the project. Follow our social networks.

ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:56:55 AM

Now the market is in the process of coming to life, and it's great that good news is expected. And tell me what the news on the bounty of the company.

_Sergo

Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:45:35 PM

since April 8, 2 months have passed and the market has not particularly fallen, but there is no news, everything is going according to plan? Mining market comes to life, the time is right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: