Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 9X AntMINER S9 14.5 TH/S USED - 180$ EACH GET THEM FAST  (Read 456 times)
Naionara (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 05:12:39 AM by Naionara

Selling 9xAntminers s9 with 14.5 th/s with psu, ready to be used

Price for 1 - 180$
Price for 5 - 175$
Price for 9 - 170$

Delivery will be done from Lithuania.
Norm MacDonald

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

I could pay you $120.00 each,  for all 12 units with the PSU. I would need to use trusted forum escrow. Also, need proof of the units. These would go to the USA so a shipping estimate as well. Unfortunately, yesterday Bitmain announced the upcoming 7NM SHA256 miner. Also a 16NM Scrypt miner. This will not be good for pricing of Legacy technology sales.

Thank you
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:25:54 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 03:36:55 PM by Naionara

I could pay you $120.00 each,  for all 12 units with the PSU. I would need to use trusted forum escrow. Also, need proof of the units. These would go to the USA so a shipping estimate as well. Unfortunately, yesterday Bitmain announced the upcoming 7NM SHA256 miner. Also a 16NM Scrypt miner. This will not be good for pricing of Legacy technology sales.

Thank you

I can ship them to usa from lith, try to send by PM your telegram or ICQ. Let me know .

We can discuss further more on a chat

edit: i don't know how much the customs fees will be tho
Norm MacDonald

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

"User 'Naionara' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

Please reach me at 1pmnlr@gmail.com. I do not use or trust Telegraph. We have many bad actors in here that are working on scams there. Not accusing you. I will not transact anything without maximum security. Thank you.
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

"User 'Naionara' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

Please reach me at 1pmnlr@gmail.com. I do not use or trust Telegraph. We have many bad actors in here that are working on scams there. Not accusing you. I will not transact anything without maximum security. Thank you.

I have sent you an email
Norm MacDonald

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

Thank you. I have responded. I will tell you upfront. No one is going to send you the shipping fees "upfront". They will be included in the es crowed funds. There have been many and repeated scam perpetrated in these forums using that tactic. I must also warn other posters NOT to engage in this. It will end badly.
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

Thank you. I have responded. I will tell you upfront. No one is going to send you the shipping fees "upfront". They will be included in the es crowed funds. There have been many and repeated scam perpetrated in these forums using that tactic. I must also warn other posters NOT to engage in this. It will end badly.

I am also telling you I am not going to pay for the transportation fees in advance. And again I have told you in the email, we can look for a pay to it straight to the postal/delivery system instead of sending to me.
Norm MacDonald

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:39:20 PM

I am also telling you I am not going to pay for the transportation fees in advance. And again I have told you in the email, we can look for a pay to it straight to the postal/delivery system instead of sending to me.
Okay, this might work. You have not told me if you will accept a reputable forum member to hold the escrow. OGnasty for instance? He will hold the purchase price in Crypto, then once the units have arrived and are tested to run correctly, he will transfer to your Crypto wallet. Is this acceptable?
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Its funny to read one new comer asking for shipping fees upfront and another new comer familiar with all the past scams and process with the escrows and which one and how works.
Seems like there is no real "new comers" over here but only ban evading returning people...
Norm MacDonald

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

Its funny to read one new comer asking for shipping fees upfront and another new comer familiar with all the past scams and process with the escrows and which one and how works.
Seems like there is no real "new comers" over here but only ban evading returning people...
I see two people trying to reach an agreement on a hardware transaction, which is what this forum is for, and 1 person who is popping into those threads and spamming them for no apparent reason.
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

I see two people trying to reach an agreement on a hardware transaction, which is what this forum is for, and 1 person who is popping into those threads and spamming them for no apparent reason.
The apparent reason is that one "newcomer" (OP) is trying to scam with shipping fees and another "newcomer" arguing for escrows and stuff without previous transactions and basic knowledge  (that's what a newbie is) but seems like none of you are new comers but both of you are 99.99% red trust evaders because both of you with newcomer status perfectly know what you doing.
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

There is another problem here. I do not want any money sent to me first. Tho, I find it normal. More than all, if you could stay in touch and we to get deeper as I said, I am looking for delivery system online where you can pay straight to it, not to me the cost of shipping.

What's more important is that 9 S9 left Grin
Norm MacDonald

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

There is another problem here. I do not want any money sent to me first. Tho, I find it normal. More than all, if you could stay in touch and we to get deeper as I said, I am looking for delivery system online where you can pay straight to it, not to me the cost of shipping.

I'm afraid that this is more of a logistical challenge than I am willing to navigate. You still have not responded to 3 questions about "forum member Escrow". There are boat loads of S9's for sale and soon to be many more. I can wait for a stateside opportunity. I think you'll sell them. Best of luck.
Miner159

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

Nainora, where are the miners being shipped from? What is lith that you mentioned? Can you leave your telegram or send me a message on telegram @rowbit.

Thank you.
Miner159

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Okay i read the full post now. I am from Lithuania as well, please send me a message with your number and I will call you to get the miners in person. Alternatively you can contact me on telegram @rowbit.

Thanks!

Naionara (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

I'm afraid that this is more of a logistical challenge than I am willing to navigate. You still have not responded to 3 questions about "forum member Escrow". There are boat loads of S9's for sale and soon to be many more. I can wait for a stateside opportunity. I think you'll sell them. Best of luck.

Yes it is. Hopefuly we will solve it soon.

Okay i read the full post now. I am from Lithuania as well, please send me a message with your number and I will call you to get the miners in person. Alternatively you can contact me on telegram @rowbit.

Thanks!

I will send a bit later a private number. You'll have to come to my place, I'll put you in touch with the right people, you'll be able to test them and check if all's fine. They were used for a not segnificant periode of time.
Miner159

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

Hi once again, can you please send me that number or message me? Thank you.
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

I had issues yesterday with 2 pm's every 24 hours. In a few hours I'll be able to send the PM
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

Hi,

User 'Miner159' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Can you please change your settings? Thank you
Miner159

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

I have changed it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: