Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, XRP is pumping so fast! What do you think about it??  (Read 424 times)
minhnguyenqh8395 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

XRP has increased more than 2x in this week? Anyone know which is the main reason for XRP Case? Any big new was release or just a FOMO?
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

About XRP for a week on all channels trumpet. You are too lazy to look for information on the forum? why create a separate topic, if everything is already there?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

it is just a pump, and a pump doesn't really need a reason. it only needs some deep pockets wanting to make profit from the said coin and these deep pockets or whales have always been in the market. it is not just XRP that got pumped, its just that since XRP is on top of the list you happened to notice it otherwise there are at least a dozen altcoins that are getting pumped, some of them pumped so much more than XRP every week.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

Nothing new. This is just another partnership with a new major Bank, which means absolutely nothing and will not change anything in the future. It's just a cheap pump of this shitcoin that nobody wants for nothing. In the near future, I expect a smooth dump of this "coin".

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

Another fake news about bank partnership were helped to pump and dump XRP again. There is no mass adoption of XRP now and I don't beleive in that in future because banks don't need XRP! Maybe banks will use Ripple but not XRP coin so coins are useless!
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

xrp are a good pump coin so far I see and the third top coin on coinmarketcap. What I concerned about xrp is lots of xrp coin are still being holded by owner. billion of it. think more before buying it..anytime dump will coming.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

You can trade it if you like but long term XRP has no future. The Banks are never going to adopt a payment system that they don't own and control. I have every belief that banks in the future will use a blockchain to transfer money but it will be something like SWIFT where the banks own the system. Even from simply a security stand point the banks would only use something that even if it got hacked would not benefit the hacker because the tokens are only traded on a closed system that only authorised financial institutions can access.

Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

Recently published positive news on Ripple. I think against the background of the general growth and positive news this coin was able to show such a result. But I do not think that there will be no good correction)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

Simply a pump and nothing more. This is pure manipulation and those who are buying at this prices I think they will cry soon enough about this bad decision to invest in to XRP when the owner has more than 50% of the total supply...xrp is not a crypto!

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
minhnguyenqh8395 (OP)

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

LOL, many people don't like XRP! I think this pump is neccessary for market! We saw bull market for a long time and it's a good signal for new investors! Hope we will see another pump like this! Cheesy
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

What goes up, must come down. This is just a pump made my a hand of people regarding to the new tech of ripple but I don't bite this and I cannot invest into XRP not matter what. For those who are seeking to invest into XRP just make some deep searches about the coin.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

XRP has increased more than 2x in this week? Anyone know which is the main reason for XRP Case? Any big new was release or just a FOMO?
There have been some news about xRapid and its adoption from the banks, there were also some news about Coil implementing an addon to seversal websites (like Wikiedia and youtube) that lets you donate to those websites using XRP.

What we saw was a big pump which actually had some events/news to back it up, it wasn't simply a pump and dump scheme, investors actually got interested in what XRP have to offer and decided to add some fresh capital into the XRP ecosystem. I wouldn't be surprised if there was also a bit FOMO buying from some people, you know, from those who "buy high and sell low".

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

well its not shocking for me, XRP is one of the best project Ive seen its a trustworthy company to invest with.

I have some XRP on me and I still dont trade it because this is one of the altcoins I trusted and Im sure that I will get a good profit with it.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

It is normal in the market to get pump and XRP is no extraordinary coin that was pumped together with other tokens and altcoins. It is just that XRP is on top 50 in the coin market cap so it is easily noticeable.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

It's more of a normal pump for XRP but somehow much higher percentage growth than the rest of the other cryptocurrencies. Investors of XRP are now very excited to see the growth in the coming months as I think this will further grow. I also think that it is still not late to invest in XRP as this coin is a potential coin for investment that investors should consider in their investment list.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
burdalen

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Many banks consider the technology of Ripple. The hype around this news has a positive effect on the growth of the cost. I think this is just the beginning!

waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Finally, the ripple showed signs of life, and the price of the coin jumped dramatically. But to be honest, many experts have said that Ripple will soon shoot and that's what happened. And I also think that it is deserved, and the price will continue to grow.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Simply a pump and nothing more. This is pure manipulation and those who are buying at this prices I think they will cry soon enough about this bad decision to invest in to XRP when the owner has more than 50% of the total supply...xrp is not a crypto!
ya you right xrp is not crypto, bankir just manipulation price with new news about xrapid and new partnership

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

Many just get too curious about a sudden fluctuation of the XRP but this is just normal in the market of Cryptocurrency we can always see it in other coins and even in bitcoin, there is no need for a reason or an explanation about the sudden increase or sudden decrease of the value for a certain coins, This really happens when the coins get a pump and dump and because all are simply scalable, In these kinds of market we should always be calm because this market gets risky every time if you are not well informed and equipt on what can actually happen for the value of a certain coin.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

Ripple as a company has some sucessful partnerships, but I do not understand why XRP token is booming. Ripple and XRP two diffrent things.
If a blockchain technology is interesting for some big company, Bitcoin will not rise, right?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: