Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: quality post and merit  (Read 150 times)
jennniffer (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

From what i have read from the forums in this community, one requires a merit point to rank up from newbie to junior member. While many people are disappointed of the recent demotion of all junior member accounts withou merits to newbie, individuals have shown a great concern for getting merit. From my understanding, one can get merits through "quality" post. If this is the case then what is a quality Post and what really defines a quality post and what are the characteristics of a quality post?
tracymik

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

From my understanding, quality post is a post which is of great importance to this community and enhances its development and advancement. People creates a lot of post in this community  forums but not all are of high quality and the merit system was introduced to reduce or avoid "junk" posts, spams and to motivate individuals of this forum to create a high quality post which will be helpful to this community.
SuicidalDemon69

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

It's not always about quality of the post. I just saw a few people with lots of activities without receiving any merits at all. Don't tell me that kind of people didn't able to do a single quality post at all. Also, at the same time, I saw people receiving merits with nonsense post at all. It's actually about the perception of the person whether you deserved to received merits.
egarim

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

in my opinion, quality posts are posts that are very suitable with this BTT forum, so often read in forums so we know what quality posts are and can get merit. Wink
mahdie88

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

From what i have read from the forums in this community, one requires a merit point to rank up from newbie to junior member. While many people are disappointed of the recent demotion of all junior member accounts withou merits to newbie, individuals have shown a great concern for getting merit. From my understanding, one can get merits through "quality" post. If this is the case then what is a quality Post and what really defines a quality post and what are the characteristics of a quality post?

As mentioned here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0

People are demoted because of tons of spam post are spreading in the forum. To control this situation, all Jr. Member are demoted if they don't have merits. And lots like your post, lots of posting happening nonsense, because this is no need to post.  Its like redundancy post even there is already a post explaining the situation.

Forget thinking of merits and just enjoy posting here, helping everyone. And after you forgot concerning merits, then time will come your merit will show on your board .. Just enjoy and learn.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
mrmikeo

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:23:07 AM

As mentioned here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0

People are demoted because of tons of spam post are spreading in the forum. To control this situation, all Jr. Member are demoted if they don't have merits. And lots like your post, lots of posting happening nonsense, because this is no need to post.  Its like redundancy post even there is already a post explaining the situation.

Forget thinking of merits and just enjoy posting here, helping everyone. And after you forgot concerning merits, then time will come your merit will show on your board .. Just enjoy and learn.

That is it.You have said it all.
jcriss

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

Look quality is different to all users so there is no guide to what is considered "quality" try talking with users with staying on topic! its that simple!

1. Merit" are special item that (IMO) helps projects succeed
2. Spamming for bounties kills this forum. Try searching for a project that you would want to join.(its crazy with everyone saying how well this or that project is)
3. Help educate others. I don't know a single member rank and up that will not merit if its good knowledge that you are presenting to build a community.
4. Self education. Don't be scared to ask question's, use reference links, and images. these things are helpful in lots of different ways.

Now how you write your post can be huge also.
1. Neat and organized
2. PROOF READ!
3. Make sure your info is new and up to date(use search box it's there for a reason)
3. Probably the BIGGEST ONE OF ALL. Talk to users as friends (not at them like your trying to sell them a million dollar car)

We are all here of one thing to see crypto growing into something greater.

That being said good luck and here is to the future

MERCATOX  [s (https://mercatox.com?referrer=328710)
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

When your post has a sense this can be considered a quality post also when you answered properly and help others this is also a quality post but the problem here is even you post like that it is depend on the people who reading it if they will give you a merit or not so meaning even your posting is good is not sure that you will gain merit. but dont stop posting try and try there are many people who's giving a merit.  Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:06:02 AM

im wondering too, caused they downgraded my member too  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: