Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it be the year for Ripple?  (Read 816 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Let's see of course, what the ripple will show in the end. I even heard that the price can reach one dollar. How much all this is true is still unknown.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

I think the recent growth of the ripple is temporary due to news of the ripple being accepted by a major American bank. Growth is due to good news, not a breakthrough in technology. So I still think the ripple is not really back.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

I consider that it is too early to make any profound conclusions because the entire crypto market is still in the bearish state and I think it need to wait up to the end of this month to have a look at the whole market picture. Doubtlessly Ripple has already showed us its power and serious intentions but the crucial question is either it is just the retracement or the new uptrend is being formed.
As for me I am waiting while other crypto assets will acknowledge the upward movement of Ripple to begin increasing my position in crypto assets. By the way I am glad for those investors wh have bought Ripple on the lows but I am still holding Ethereum hoping on the future strong upward trend.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

We must realize that the movements of the coins have very little to do with the real market or with the validity of the project.
The coins born and die according to the wishes of the whales.
What we can do is bet in which direction a certain whale will go and put us in its wake.
Let's forget the analysis of the charts ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

It will be not a good year for Ripple yet, i dont see it having a pump in this year.
No new ATH also as it will just depend on the BTC price.
Ripple team is not that good and their work now is not enough.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

I just wanted to write about it. This is indeed so. Many did not believe in this coin. And how things have changed in the last few days. Let's see how the Ripple can keep the given tempo.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

in my opinion this is only temporary to show the existence of the ripple when all markets are down, because ripple is not fully decentralized because many central banks are partners of the ripple

"because many central bankes are part of Ripple"

Central bankers run the world.  Notice all the countries being bombed have no central bank.  HMMMM

This is the exact reason I believe it will be Ripples year and maybe decade. 

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Have you noticed how much news from the Ripple project? I noticed this and try to understand why these news began to appear exactly when it begins to come time to leave their wedge on schedule at the BTC
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?
No mate, 100$ is a bit over ambiguous to me even if it is generally adopted worldwide, that price is unrealistic general market will be crazy for ripple to be 100$.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

I think the recent growth of the ripple is temporary due to news of the ripple being accepted by a major American bank. Growth is due to good news, not a breakthrough in technology. So I still think the ripple is not really back.
It is written that the recent appreciation and capitalization of the ripple coin is related to the impending introduction of some improvement called xRapid. As if it would allow banks and financial structures to more actively introduce this coin in their practical activities. However, there is no specific information on such an improvement.

Sylvial

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

How everything is changeable and contradictory. Literally a few days ago, many said that Ripple sucks and is not a crypto currency. And it cost the price of growth by 60% as everyone changed their mind. I think we are expecting very serious events, and we will see Ripple in all its glory.

I don't think the opinion of many people about Ripple has changed just because it's been experiencing some price growth in the past couple of days. Ripple is still a centralized coin and that has not changed. Ripple appeals to banks and and it wont be surprising that Central Banks of countries are part of Ripple. It therefore, still doesn't count as a cryptocurrency in this space
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

Ripple is simply not a cryptocurency.  I dont think many banks are pro Ripple. The ones that were given ripple for free ofcourse are pro ripple. Most banks dont care about it.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

why so many people believe in ripple, yes, now it in top, but it havenot any clear idea, it not supporting by anything
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

I dont' know if this year will be Ripple's year or not but I think we no need it, we just need XRP price can go to the moon like last year and I think it's enough for all of us. LOL. Let's see what will happen at the end of this year Smiley. I think this year is ICO era and it also mean ETH's year Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
sgenuine

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

I don't think that Ripple will show good results in this year or in next year. To be more distinct I don't think that Ripple's results would be much more better than results of any other top cryptocurrency.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

i don't know, it's really confusing. yesterday few would want it and today banks are pro ripple all of a sudden. what's the trick then?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
alrose

Activity: 720

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

Which is to be expected. The price after strong growth, fell by 13%. I understand that all the coins have fallen, but the ripple is the most. I think that it's too early to rejoice, you still have to wait to make a decision

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

The non-hierarchical ripple will be one of the factors making it confined to the much more competitive Crypto market. Therefore, say this year is the year of the ripple is only temporary. In my opinion, the ripple becomes strong or depends mainly on its technological improvement and refinement.

spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

Just because an altcoin increases 70% in a few days doesn't mean this is "insert cryptocurrency here's" year. I think that this will be a better year for Ripple but until it becomes adopted by several huge banks we are not going to see much change in its valuation.

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

I agree with your opinion, I think this is the year for Ripple to continue towards the price of at least 50 USD by the end of this year, because I see the ripple price chart continues to improve over time this year, if everything continues to improve maybe at the end of the year ie December, maybe Ripple will cost 42 USD
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: