Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it be the year for Ripple?  (Read 816 times)
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

If the crypto market goes to $44 trillion it is realistic for Ripple to be $100 otherwise not. $0.3 - $0.8 is the range for Ripple
taking in consideration it`s high  circulating supply of $40 billion.
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

There is battle between ETH and XRP to get 2nd place in CMC. There is so many positive news that related to ripple.  And for me ripple is one of most stable coin. Ripple have to go long way. Simply that is one of coins that we should hold.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

XRP is holding strong through this dump and is somehow gaining in sats. I'd keep an eye on it if you're desperate to catch a pump. Too risky to buy in now though with BTC dropping a deuce, it's just something to keep an eye on.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable. I think that's the beauty of it. For me now it is the main way of earning and I really want to get every coin has grown. After all, if a coin with a large capitalization grows, then all the others are attracted to it, and for me this is a big plus
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Ripple was the first to start the growth season. Next up is the growth of Ethereum or Neo. 2019 will be the year of crypto currencies.
Ripple was not the first to start the growth, Dogecoin started that growth from around 37sats to a little above 100sats earlier before ripple even started its own. The only thing however is that Ripple actually had so far the highest growth within this period in a short amount of time and showed some crazily bullishness for it.

Nonetheless, market moving in such rapid direction upward is not something I would like to see, even though fundamentally, things seem good for ripple, but as long as it remain centralized, I will keep seeing it as a get in and get out quickly kind of coin and not something to hold for a very long time.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?
It really seems to be so. Ripple had made something remarkable recently which is particularly surpassing ethereum as the 2nd topmost crypto. This might be the sign that ripple may be bigger this year or that something is about to happen which would be also the game changer on this negative market scenario.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

Ripple is like a crypto but it's not.  It is a tool that is being used to take your money and give cryptos a bad name in general.

Supporting Ripple is not supporting crypto.  It is supporting the banks.  When facebook, google, or some repressive government releases their own cryptos, supporting those will be no different than supporting Ripple today.

Exactly this kind of association makes Ripple a good speculation tool and may make Ripple the perfect target for a bubble.
And unfortunately that's what many expect: quick money and not really a working, honest cryptocoin.
A bubble is something that is usually expected for a market that is centralized and easily manipulated, so ripple attaining a huge height and then rolling back down will not be surprising to me as far as I am concerned.

Ripple has always been one of the market where we get to see some crazy bullish behavior over the years and at the end of it all, the price is something we have always seen not to end up sustainable in the long run anyway as it hits the peak and then come back down a lot lower than you can imagine, so it is normal not to expect so much from this market as the case may be.

I continue to see and monitor the development of coins are present.
in this year the development owned Ripple indeed progress more rapidly and more advanced than other Altcoin.
indeed with the newer development of ever increasing Ripple capable of making this year's the Ripple has the opportunity to master the market this year to generate more profits that bring progress for the State of the market Cryptocurrency.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

It seems that ripple had been gaining a lot of attention from investors and traders since it took ethereum's place in the market cap. This is good since ethereum will be challenged to do their best to compete with ripple, as it turns out this will give a positive effect on the whole market as supporters of other coins will start investing again.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

At the moment Ripple make a very good run, but i think this will be over very soon. There was a lot of Ripple ads at TV and in forums, but when all that new money will go out the price will fall back . so if you are still in it you need to fix your profit.
Regards.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

Seems like it was just a big pump because of another partnership news. I don't believe in Ripple, but looking at the chart XRP, it is a  really interesting asset for mid-term and short-term manipulations, and in the long term its price may go up too, but probably won't reach $100, at least in the following 5 years.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

I think every possibility can happen, but if you look at and analyze in comparison it will be difficult to defeat ethereum. note, it looks like growth has a little manipulation, yes this is just my thinking
however, I agree that for short trading it can bring profit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
greennesslatern

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

i think this can be the year of ripple, but it is really difficult to see ripple reach 100$. they are not fully decentralized and had a lot of good concurrencies, decentralized as well, which makes it harder for ripple to have the monopoly of the market. but it the price of all the other tokens can reach a high amount and the market grows a lot, ripple can grow as well with them.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

Ripple currently continues to increase, especially tomorrow on 30 September 2018 there will be a "Swell 2018 " event which will make Ripple prices rise again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

I do not think the ripple can reach $100 in the next years.
But he becomes a serious adversary in the crypto world.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

Next gen projects like Wanchain have the ability to exterminate and make obsolete non-flexible currencies like Ripple. But who knows what the banks will do with it, maybe it can even achieve mass adoption regardless its major flaws like centralization.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Ripple loves to do surprises, but $100 it is fantastic, $5 would have been great.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

I see this is not a good year for Ripple (XRP) even for all crypto currencies, according to data from https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/ Ripple (XRP) prices from the beginning of the year to today have experienced a very significant decline

deeplilac

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Maybe my thoughts are too bold, but I think that Ripple can take the first place in the capitalization ranking of projects. Recent events have shown us that everything is possible in crypto.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

The Ripple movement is indeed good and this has a good future, I think if it remains in the position below ethereum and the development team will continue to strive to maintain the position and value of Ripple, so that investor confidence in Ripple returns well.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

I think right now, it's temporary cause some whale want to accumulate Ripple before big news in later month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: