Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it be the year for Ripple?  (Read 816 times)
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:43:23 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 12:08:55 AM by seyola89

It may be too early to say whether Ripple has really started its bull run or the recent upward movement is temporary and a bull trap. Nevertheless, I have the hopes that ripple will do very well next year and surprise people again.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

This is short term waking up . Whoever was smart he sold when it came to 60 cents . It was pre pump because of the Bill Clinton speech  but you can see now that is going down . Maybe in the future when mass adoption comes in but for now nothing will help
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:30:16 AM

We have seen with Ripple that alt coins have an important value for the world of cryptocurrency. Ripple announce good partnerships what mean that more people are interested in this project.

Anything can happened in the market, one coin can take the status on the top coin as posted, Market is Volatile, market movement is dependent on the volume of investment put in by the investors for the specific coin. It might be the start for the RIPPLE to take the lead now among the ALT coin as posted in the market. Let's wait and see and monitor the market, this a good start for this last quarter, a lot of thing can happened in the near future.
I always use Ripple and monitor for the development of the present at Ripple.
I saw the progression of coins continues to rise with the increase is very able to count on it as a coin.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

This is short term waking up . Whoever was smart he sold when it came to 60 cents . It was pre pump because of the Bill Clinton speech  but you can see now that is going down . Maybe in the future when mass adoption comes in but for now nothing will help
This pump is temporary, when Xrapid will be so far from a lot of expections by these speculators and they will have started to dump their stash to the market. We can try monitor how much ripple that already sent to the binance or another major market to create another dump in the future dude.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

I don't know, I haven't thought that far if this year is a ripple year, which I believe is a good altcoint ripple and I'm sure that in the future the development will be even better

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:52:15 AM

It may be too early to say whether Ripple has really started its bull run or the recent upward movement is temporary and a bull trap. Nevertheless, I have the hopes that ripple will do very well next year and surprise people again.

Yes good to see the changes in ripple as no one thought it will rocket its value. As a centralised coin I don't think this may not be the year of the ripple. Ethereum is improving something day by day, but for sure investors will give priority for ripple. The thing is you can invest in any coin but it should be a right coin to make good profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Haleyyy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

At the present time, I think the ripple is developing very well. They gradually defeated ETH to be able to climb to second place. Perhaps this is the time when they can develop strongly.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

I still hope the ripple can repeat in the condition and then reach a point where the new ATH high enough in some time. but the circumstances in that time is certainly quite different from what is in the current state. hope the ripple becomes high again will certainly become the hope of many people especially ripple most often partnered with many major companies. However, I think for the quick time there will be no major increase in ripple.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?
I dont think it will increase to $ 100 per coin. That's a huge price tag and the total value of the business will be greater than Amazon's, while the impact is negligible compared to Amazon. It's a simple and easy-to-understand comparison. Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

Ripple is centrally controlled by one organization.
If they decide pump price it will be pumped in one minute

ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

No, it doesn't . The short increase is only adjusted by the chart technique and performed by the whales .It's impossible to go over 1$ because this coin is almost used for banking systems and financial firms in money transactions but not for public users .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:49:09 AM

Ripple imo is just a pump and dump kinda coin.

It's against the philosophy of decentralization and cryptocurrencies.

Most of the Ripple supply is held by the team. Please research about it. I would hesitate to invest in Ripple. However there can be some nice pump and dump waves if you know how to ride them. I myself don't want to take the risk.

harry_crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

Ripple is a really cool platform that not only is powerful in its own right, but also solves many of the problems of large platforms in existence today. EVT is another platform coming out soon that is similar to ripple in many ways.
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

I do not trust the ripple. Because I think that it will burst like a bubble soon. It bothers me why he slept for a long time, and now he is very active.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

I really hope that this year will be much better than last year and now cryptocurrencies will become much more popular and better. In addition, I expect enchanting growth by the end of the year. And no matter for what coin this growth, I am satisfied with any option
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

It should be noted that the price increase may have had some speculative support. Nevertheless, XRP completed the September price increase, receiving an increase of 80% compared to the previous month, securing the best growth for this cryptocurrency among the top 25 market capitalization. But to conclude that it will grow to $ 100 early, everything can turn in the opposite direction.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

Well I think it's a good sign that ripple could reach $1 this year, but I don't think that ripple can go reach $100 maybe in a couple of years I think.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Ripple has been very impressive this year and for that matter, I will say it is a good time for ripple and no doubt about that. The price has been very stable for some time now even though crypto has been in the reds for long. I predict ripple to get to 5$ and above by
december this year.
sagaulal
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

It is quite possible that the coming year was the turning point and fundamental for its development for Ripple. The Ripple team is taking very successful actions to strengthen the positions of the XRP. This all gives a positive investment climate for Ripple.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency, you understand that? Ripple does not have a blockchain of its own that would really function as a blockchain, today Ripple has something very strange, but clearly not a blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: