Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone played this lottery game?  (Read 362 times)
Y.Jody (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 09:03:35 AM by Y.Jody

https://lottery.allgamescoin.org/
A new coin xagc development program, do not know how fair.new game can win 0.1BTC
Can someone tell me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Actually i don't know what is this lottery like. But, an easy ways is always have a big risk, but if you have a much luck, you'll get huge reward. I just want to give suggestion for you, do not playing your fund with luck, or you will get big chance of losing your fund. And for me, lottery is not in my list.

This forum is huge buddy, knowledge is everywhere. You should try to hunting, get your income and trade in exchange. Daily trade is the best choice buddy. Good luck.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

Actually i don't know what is this lottery like. But, an easy ways is always have a big risk, but if you have a much luck, you'll get huge reward. I just want to give suggestion for you, do not playing your fund with luck, or you will get big chance of losing your fund. And for me, lottery is not in my list.

This forum is huge buddy, knowledge is everywhere. You should try to hunting, get your income and trade in exchange. Daily trade is the best choice buddy. Good luck.

Thank you for your advice. I just think that this lottery game doesn't cost too much every time. I want to try it.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Actually playing them to make profit really does not make sense but you can play them for fun, there should be zero house edge I think there is some with zero edge. Check gambling section.
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

Actually playing them to make profit really does not make sense but you can play them for fun, there should be zero house edge I think there is some with zero edge. Check gambling section.
Yes, I want to find a little fun in it, not for gambling. If I want gamble, I will go to a bigger gambling site.
VinceTTT

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Yes, I want to find a little fun in it, not for gambling. If I want gamble, I will go to a bigger gambling site.
I think this thing can be used for entertainment, but don't be addicted to it.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:42:43 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 02:53:07 PM by adzino

A new coin xagc development program, do not know how fair.
Can someone tell me?
Never heard of that site. I play lotto at crypto-games.net. You can try it. Their lottery is legitimate and uses third party to pick winners and all the records are public. Btc Lotto is usually active with a decent pot twice a week and during wagering contest the pot goes even higher. Give it a shot.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

I have never been lucky to play the lottery , since I don't know much about lottery , better not to play this thing except you know how to play , many things are better to do, many friends in this forum know a lot of ways to make a profit, you can read their thread or ask them.
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

A new coin xagc development program, do not know how fair.
Can someone tell me?
Never heard of that site. I play lotto at crypto-games.net. You can try it. Their lottery is legitimate and uses third party to pick winners and all the records are public. Btc Lotto is usually active with a decent pot twice a week and during wagering contest the pot goes even higher. Give it a shot.
Thank you for your recommendation, because I have some XAGCs to try, I just want to know the fairness of this game.
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

I have never been lucky to play the lottery , since I don't know much about lottery , better not to play this thing except you know how to play , many things are better to do, many friends in this forum know a lot of ways to make a profit, you can read their thread or ask them.
Thank you for your sincere advice.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

These games don't make sense to me. Looks more like a fraud. I never play, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

These games don't make sense to me. Looks more like a fraud. I never play, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Yes, lottery games are gambling, and it is not good to recommend them to others.But I just want to ask the fairness of this game.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:09:50 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 07:49:09 AM by Crypto Girl

Yes, lottery games are gambling, and it is not good to recommend them to others.But I just want to ask the fairness of this game.
You should be moving this to gambling section so it can draw more attention and they can give insighs. Though for me,  the site looks like made by a grade schooler and nothing is special liks it was just made for fraudulent act. Try to do more research about this before you give a hand. Why don't you try dice game, well I find this more entertaining than a lottery.

Try to look more here.
Gambling

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

You should be moving this to gambling section so it can draw more attention and they can give insighs. Though for me,  the site looks like made by a grade schooler and nothing is special liks it was just made for fraudulent act. Try to do more research about this before you give a hand. Why don't you try dice game, well I find this more entertaining than a lottery.

Try to look more here.
Gambling
Maybe you are right, but I have already said it because I have this coin and I want to try it, not for gambling. At the same time, thank you for your suggestion
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

all these lotteries are a complete divorce for me. Even if you win, you can be very big organizers always have much more. and millions will break for the sake of 1 lucky beggar

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

Yes, I had been betting  lottery ever since and unfortunately I was not able to experience any winnings. On the other hand, if you are referring to online lottery, I haven't tried to bet on it yet. However, if you really wanted to earn profit I think it would be better for you to participate bounty campaigns where at least there is a chance that an individual could be able to earn from his/her participation. Also, the token reward also depends on the rank of the member wherein the higher rank the better reward.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

The lottery is always possible to win and lose 50/50, but I know one thing - that always wins the founder of the lottery.To make money playing the lottery don't see the point.
elementaryOS

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

I don't really trust lottery site and especially, crypto lottery.
You better spend your time in something else.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 10:09:48 AM by cissrawk

Here link to their ann thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4962430.0 , just check all post on there and what people feel about it.
However, i never knew it before and never try it.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

all these lotteries are a complete divorce for me. Even if you win, you can be very big organizers always have much more. and millions will break for the sake of 1 lucky beggar
:(Addicted to gambling is really harmful
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: