Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "INVESTMENT MARKET AS GREEN OCEAN"  (Read 119 times)
Blackmonkey (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

"INVESTMENT MARKET AS GREEN OCEAN"
There are many "sharks" willing to swallow all the participants. Investors should have the knowledge and understanding to be able to appreciate when they pump up prices when they will drown, ...

Knowing such a field for us to participate in the field of digital money we will have certain success. In life in general the profit is proportional to the risk, the higher the risk, the more profitable it is. When you join, you need to know that there is a risk of losing your money, and if you lose it, you will not lose your life and others. "

Join us please !!!

https://acommax.com/share/Danelgold/1
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

I have not understood well about the investment you said, have they made an announcement thread on this forum?
Give me the link if it's available.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

I have not understood well about the investment you said, have they made an announcement thread on this forum?

I think it's just another referral site of the OP.
Be careful giving your vital info in an unknown investment website.
He's not very transparent on what this is all about.
As he stated - "When you join, you need to know that there is a risk of losing your money, and if you lose it, you will not lose your life and others. "
This might be another scam site looking for gullible users here.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

As he stated - "When you join, you need to know that there is a risk of losing your money, and if you lose it, you will not lose your life and others. "

damn, that's why I doubt the words of OP, because the explanation is confusing and can trap everyone. okay, now I understand and will not join, thank you for your warning.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Whats with that link?

Everyone has to understand that each investment has accordance of risk. You can calculate the risk and estimate it depending on how much you afford to lose. The big players are really catching up the small ones and if you have learned from your past experience, dont make a mistake twice.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

You can be right though of course we could be happy if you are wrong and that the site promoted here by OP is real and not just another ponzi masquerading as a good project out to benefit the many participants but will fly away when there is no more new money coming. I now realized that when the cryptocurrency market is down there has been a deluge of many new HYIPs maybe thinking that they can attract back those who have been already in the cryptocurrency market. We have to be careful as all ponzis will eventually be scams...though again I would be happy to be proven wrong.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: