Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Explain all the recent views of the Forum.  (Read 135 times)
Paanderson (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

The current is there are hundreds/thousands (presumably) of new members join here every day, and a lot of what you see is moaning and complaining about the ranking/merit system, this is extremely discouraging to a lot of people, so there needs to be a balance of positive news from people like ourselves who are willing to join the conversation, spread positivity and try to improve the sentiment in the  community.
The rate at which new accounts are registered in this forum in recent times is increasing and the sad fact is that most of the new account holders do not know how to make constructive posts, they mostly just post junk and zoom off which isn't supposed to be so, as much as the merit system affects me, I also understand the logic behind it, it has been just a day or two since Jr members without merit were demoted and you can already see the difference, everybody is actually putting in the effort to make good posts which weren't the case before.

This is what I seek.
1) If you would like to refer to the demoted topic, you can refer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0

2) If you want to be a Copper Membership you can refer to here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034253.0

3) And if you want to refer to how to earn merit I'm not sure but you can refer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932316.0

Maybe missing but this is what I try. Thanks all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

Current statistics states an average of 442 users join this platform daily. And not all newbies post junk, buy since they are new to the forum (and possibly cryptocurrency) you c n assume they have limited knowledge and would learn with time.
The new system means we all have to contribute qualitatively.
Paanderson (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

Current statistics states an average of 442 users join this platform daily. And not all newbies post junk, buy since they are new to the forum (and possibly cryptocurrency) you c n assume they have limited knowledge and would learn with time.
The new system means we all have to contribute qualitatively.

Well there are some new members and they are learning, they all welcome it, but my opinion is the majority and the recent status of Newbie and Jr member in the forum
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

If this is your first visit to this forum, it is difficult to know the signature campaigns for several weeks. Those days are enough to learn all the rules, earn one merit + 30 activity "It took me three months to see those campaigns."
Otherwise, it means that you have another account or come here to makes profits, "There is no free money, you should strive to get it."

BTW: People are creative in trying to get merits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

I also understand the logic behind it, it has been just a day or two since Jr members without merit were demoted and you can already see the difference, everybody is actually putting in the effort to make good posts which weren't the case before.

Unfortunately that isn't true. "everybody" ( ie the spambies ) are creating redundant threads which are just re-hashes of the same basic concepts or bits of information. This thread is just one example. It is starting to become really annoying, and if it continues, I suspect that the admins will have to introduce even stricter posting rules to preserve some of the boards in the forum.

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: