Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SAFFIRE - Exchange Listing Intermediary  (Read 354 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SaffireFoundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaffireFoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

How long does the listing process take?
That depends on the quality of your project and how much work we need to do. The more prepared you are, the better. Typically, review process included, listing is achieved within seven days.

Can I send you our marketing materials?
Please do not send us any marketing materials. This has no bearing on whether or not you will be listed on any exchange, we do not need or want to see this

What is the procedure?
Just fill out our contact form and list the name of your project along with the name of the project leader. State clearly which tier the exchange that you are targeting is in and we will be in touch.

How soon will you respond my listing request?
Please send us one email only. We will be in touch within 24 hours. If you send multiple messages, we will ignore your request and refuse to work with you.

How many exchanges can you help us get our token listed on?
Just one. We do not encourage multiple listings, and we work faster when dealing with only one platform. So select your targeted exchange from our tiers list. If the exchange that you wish to be listed on is not on the list then we cannot help you.

QUEDOS

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

Where are you guys based?
What about Poloniex? Why have you left them out, I dont see any mentioning of Poloniex at all?
We want to get our coin listed on Poloniex.
Have a look at your pm's, I messaged you yesterday please check
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

PM sent have a look and respond. Would like to get you on skype today if possible, would also like to know turnaround time among other things

Very interesting to see and i will be watching and encourage everyone else who has worked with these guys to come out and post about it here, i certainly will be posting back here and detailing my own experience so everyone else should do the same

If all goes well, i have met a lot of people who are pretty much stuck right now and could see some benefit from this

I await response from you guys

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
SaffireFoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

What about Poloniex? Why have you left them out, I dont see any mentioning of Poloniex at all?

Sorry we do not work with Poloniex at all. Please do not contact us about a Poloniex listing, we will ignore your message.

Please read all of the information included in the 'Exchange Tiers' section of our main website.

Regarding coin listings - we work with Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, KuCoin and some others. If they are not mentioned on our website, then we do not work with them.

If you contact us about an exchange that we do not work with, we will not respond at all.

PM sent have a look and respond. Would like to get you on skype today if possible, would also like to know turnaround time among other things

Very interesting to see and i will be watching and encourage everyone else who has worked with these guys to come out and post about it here, i certainly will be posting back here and detailing my own experience so everyone else should do the same

If all goes well, i have met a lot of people who are pretty much stuck right now and could see some benefit from this

I await response from you guys

Will be responding shortly

Prasmatic

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

Hey
Sent in a message also
Bittrex have rejected my application after nearly 3 months going back and forward on terms and the whole 9

they say that i must plead my case with the community (whatever that means) ,, even offered to pay them twice the amount they were asking but no luck
i dont know why they're being so pathetic and ridiculous forcing people to put things and hold for them to do their annoying review nonsense
even still they have just rejected me

What is it that you guys actually do and what can I do about this bittrex situation?
its taking too much time all these pathetic emails for something as simple as adding my chain to their system

I need to get my coin listed as soon as possible ,, i really have zero time as my back is now against the proverbial wall
i am interested mainly in having my coin listed on bittrex
SaffireFoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

As a note guys, please do not send both a pm and an email.

All this does is clutter our inbox, and makes it difficult for us to get back to everyone.

As mentioned in our main post, if you send us multiple messages we will ignore you and refuse to work with you.

We appreciate that some of you are in desperate situations, but sending us 3 to 4 emails within 24 hours will only get you placed on our ignore list.

Hey
Sent in a message also
Bittrex have rejected my application after nearly 3 months going back and forward on terms and the whole 9

they say that i must plead my case with the community (whatever that means) ,, even offered to pay them twice the amount they were asking but no luck
i dont know why they're being so pathetic and ridiculous forcing people to put things and hold for them to do their annoying review nonsense

What is it that you guys actually do and what can I do about this bittrex situation?
its taking too much time all these pathetic emails for something as simple as adding my chain to their system

I need to get my coin listed as soon as possible ,, i really have zero time as my back is now against the proverbial wall

Please note that Bittrex Listing is part of our Top Tier, most expensive package

FYI, It's never a good idea to discuss private details of your dealings with any exchange, this will usually work against you. So don't do it.

If the review team at Bittrex is refusing to list your coin, then there is something that you have done wrong.

They are usually very straightforward about the way they do things.

QUEDOS

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

Sorry we do not work with Poloniex at all. Please do not contact us about a Poloniex listing, we will ignore your message.

Please read all of the information included in the 'Exchange Tiers' section of our main website.

Regarding coin listings - we work with Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, KuCoin and some others. If they are not mentioned on our website, then we do not work with them.

If you contact us about an exchange that we do not work with, we will not respond at all.

Noted
What do you recommend then as an alternative to polo?
I'm not sure that there are many exchanges with the same good rep as poloniex
what are your suggestions?

Prasmatic

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:39:57 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 01:07:41 PM by Prasmatic

Hey
Sent in a message also

Please note that Bittrex Listing is part of our Top Tier, most expensive package

FYI, It's never a good idea to discuss private details of your dealings with any exchange, this will usually work against you. So don't do it.

If the review team at Bittrex is refusing to list your coin, then there is something that you have done wrong.

They are usually very straightforward about the way they do things.

That's fine, I'm aware. Adding to my previous post, Bittrex actually has not made me sign a NDA so there is nothing concrete in place to prevent me discussing details
They did discourage speaking publicly about our negotiations etc, but after the way that they have strung me along for the past weeks I may just release a blog about my experience

I know that Bittrex is definitely not the only show in town and am happy to explore the other options of exchanges that are on a similar level
One thing that I am certain about is that I really do not want to waste time waiting days and days to hear back from another exchange after making yet another application

So I'm thinking that it may make sense to explore this option and what you guys are offering. My main concern is time and how long everything will take?

BlacksmithCorporation

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

So far so good

Will be keeping everyone posted

SaffireFoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

Noted

Bittrex is always our first choice. Binance is also an option.

With both of these platforms there are strict procedures that you must follow as far as listing is concerned.

The line between the correct and incorrect approach is razor thin, so it's important that you hit the nail on the head.

The one thing you want to avoid is receiving official rejection from the review team at either Bittrex or Binance.

It will make things much more difficult and time consuming.

So it's better to ensure that your approach is spot on, that way you will avoid complications.

That's fine, I'm aware. Adding to my previous post, Bittrex actually has not made me sign a NDA so there is nothing concrete in place to prevent me discussing details
They did discourage speaking publicly about our negotiations etc, but after the way that they have strung me along for the past weeks I may just release a blog about my experience

I know that Bittrex is definitely not the only show in town and am happy to explore the other options of exchanges that are on a similar level
One thing that I am certain about is that I really do not want to waste time waiting days and days to hear back from another exchange after making yet another application

So I'm thinking that it may make sense to explore this option and what you guys are offering. My main concern is time and how long everything will take?

Regardless, it really isn't smart to publicly discuss your interactions with any exchange.

Despite how they have treated you, you cannot go out of your way to burn bridges.

In our experience, it's always wise to maintain communicative relationships with exchange operators - as this makes it far easier to secure listings for future projects.

Answering your question - Turnaround is 7 days at maximum. However, listing is usually secured within 3 to 4 days.

Also, we have seen your email.

We are due to send a response shortly. Our Skype information will be included.

So far so good

Thanks for your business Smiley

QUEDOS

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

Noted

Bittrex is always our first choice. Binance is also an option.

With both of these platforms there are strict procedures that you must follow as far as listing is concerned.

The line between the correct and incorrect approach is razor thin, so it's important that you hit the nail on the head.

The one thing you want to avoid is receiving official rejection from the review team at either Bittrex or Binance.

It will make things much more difficult and time consuming.

So it's better to ensure that your approach is spot on, that way you will avoid complications.

I wanted to hold out for a few days, but time is of the essence
So I'm just gonna bite the bullet and move forward with you guys
Lets go ahead and do it

Everything sounds good and i hope this goes well
if so, i promise you, there are others that I know personally who may need assistance
I look forward to working with you and i'm excited to start

antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

So far so good

You have used service? Please post here result so that we can know about it
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

this project has been very good in working with reputable exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, and KuCoin, this is enough to prove that this project has a very good alliance, especially if there is someone who can prove the quality of this project

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
BlacksmithCorporation

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

So far so good

You have used service? Please post here result so that we can know about it

Well I'm working with them now.

I guess I'll post back here in a few days once the job has been completed

Prasmatic

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

Regardless, it really isn't smart to publicly discuss your interactions with any exchange.

Despite how they have treated you, you cannot go out of your way to burn bridges.

In our experience, it's always wise to maintain communicative relationships with exchange operators - as this makes it far easier to secure listings for future projects.

Answering your question - Turnaround is 7 days at maximum. However, listing is usually secured within 3 to 4 days.

Also, we have seen your email.

We are due to send a response shortly. Our Skype information will be included.

I dont like the way Bittrex has treated myself and partners and really want to avoid using them. I don't care what it is that they have to offer, or how popular their exchange is. I don't think that just because they are in the position that they are in that it is okay for them to treat potential partners the way they have treated me.

Everyone seeks out Bittrex as a place to list their token, but I think I am going to break away from that mold and do things differently. There are so many options available to developers nowadays, so I think it's only a matter of time before Bittrex crumbles under their own stupidity and poor customer service.

That's all I will say about Bittrex for now

I think this conversation will be better held on Skype, there are one or two things I want to clarify before we start the ball rolling with you

I have added your skype ID and will be online for most of tomorrow so looking forward to getting started
SaffireFoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

I have added your skype ID and will be online for most of tomorrow so looking forward to getting started

Likewise Wink

Thanks for your business!

antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

I dont like the way Bittrex has treated myself and partners and really want to avoid using them. I don't care what it is that they have to offer, or how popular their exchange is. I don't think that just because they are in the position that they are in that it is okay for them to treat potential partners the way they have treated me.

Everyone seeks out Bittrex as a place to list their token, but I think I am going to break away from that mold and do things differently. There are so many options available to developers nowadays, so I think it's only a matter of time before Bittrex crumbles under their own stupidity and poor customer service.

That's all I will say about Bittrex for now

I think this conversation will be better held on Skype, there are one or two things I want to clarify before we start the ball rolling with you

You have used? Please explain here your experience for us
Prasmatic

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

You have used? Please explain here your experience for us

Just waiting now, but so far so good
BlacksmithCorporation

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Very freaking good  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Very, very good. Impressed with Seiko and everyone else involved with helping us out and big thanks to Binance too. Mega thanks

MASSIVE +1 to Seiko

Absolutely gobsmacked that this only took four days from start to finish

Very much appreciated and will spread the word

Again BIG BIG BIG thank you to Seiko and team

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: