Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36568 times)
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:20:15 PM

tell whether there is a video presentation of the project and with whom you already have agreements at the moment ?  Interestingly known resources are ready to support the project or not?
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:59:39 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 02:04:23 PM by Petrunovskiy2

why haven't you heard anything about the bounty program at the moment? will it? I would like to start with the bounty in order to be able to earn.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:51:31 AM

the project looks just fine at the moment. I think that such a concept will be in demand all over the world.
but I still do not understand why you will need to buy tokens on exchanges.
Yes, I would like to understand more about the business model and understand why these tokens will be in demand.
perhaps the team will represent any additional services for this. That is, I will have to understand what services I can pay for with tokens.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:59:52 AM

the project looks just fine at the moment. I think that such a concept will be in demand all over the world.
but I still do not understand why you will need to buy tokens on exchanges.
Yes, I would like to understand more about the business model and understand why these tokens will be in demand.
perhaps the team will represent any additional services for this. That is, I will have to understand what services I can pay for with tokens.
Yes, it is very important to understand that there will be a demand for these tokens. For investors and miners and site owners need to sell these tokens on exchanges.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:27:11 PM

why haven't you heard anything about the bounty program at the moment? will it? I would like to start with the bounty in order to be able to earn.
There are no bounty programs or airdrops.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:27:37 PM

tell whether there is a video presentation of the project and with whom you already have agreements at the moment ?  Interestingly known resources are ready to support the project or not?
Please check www.gath3r.io for more info
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:29:02 PM

tell me which sites you have already installed the miner? can I check it for myself* ? I would like to understand what will be the load on my PC.
you can write to the team in the official telegram chat.  There the team is very active in answering questions and I think it will help you with this.
You can check out www.Bakarmax.com
What is this space site?! I think it's unprofessional to send this to people who are sitting here for another reason. Is there a site where you can try mining?

The above site mentioned has the script installed, you can check that out, also mining for an individual user is not possible for now.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:08:23 PM

I think this monetization will be very beneficial for everyone.
  it will also be interesting to read more about the monetization of client software.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:13:59 PM

it will also be interesting to read more about the monetization of client software.
Yes, it is a very good idea and I think that all this will be in demand for all of us.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:05:48 AM

Yes, it is a very good idea and I think that all this will be in demand for all of us.
it all depends on how the team implements it and what will be the income for users. This will be the most important thing for the project to quickly be able to scale and become popular.
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:24:02 AM

it all depends on how the team implements it and what will be the income for users. This will be the most important thing for the project to quickly be able to scale and become popular.
there's a plus that each user who will visit the site will generate income and this is certainly a big plus. Because the sum should get a good income.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 03:39:56 AM

I still don't understand this model. who's gonna pay for this? At the moment advertisers pay for it. But who will pay site owners in your model?
Chrinday

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:55:32 AM

I still don't understand this model. who's gonna pay for this? At the moment advertisers pay for it. But who will pay site owners in your model?
Yes, I am also very interested in who will buy these tokens on exchanges and for what. this is one of the most important issues and if I understand it, they can say that the project will be successful.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:14:35 AM

Yes, I am also very interested in who will buy these tokens on exchanges and for what. this is one of the most important issues and if I understand it, they can say that the project will be successful.
in any case, this is a good way to monetize. users will receive ad-free content and as I understand it, they can pay for it.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:34:48 AM

the project looks very beautiful. let's see how it will work in practice. But at least it will be of real benefit to both site owners and users.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 05:01:50 AM

the project looks very beautiful. let's see how it will work in practice. But at least it will be of real benefit to both site owners and users.
the main thing that it was profitable for investors. Because I decided to support the project during the IEO and I think it will be very important for me.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:50:31 AM

the main thing that it was profitable for investors. Because I decided to support the project during the IEO and I think it will be very important for me.
after IEO in any case will increase as it always was. But what will happen in the long term, we do not know yet and it's worth thinking about it, I think.
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:35:57 AM

after IEO in any case will increase as it always was. But what will happen in the long term, we do not know yet and it's worth thinking about it, I think.
let's see how it all work in practice. I still want to evaluate the project for a long time. And it seems to me that it can become a popular platform.
kh730

Activity: 70

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 06:55:48 AM

Hey. I really like this project. but I don't understand the business model yet . I think it will all be in demand.

MMM Extra Is Good !
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:19:02 PM

Gath3r is proud to  announce its  token sale in partnership with one of the biggest existing crypto exchanges out there, Coineal, based in Asia. The sale will take place in the form of an IEO (Initial Exchange Offering), directly on the Coineal platform, for only two days (27th - 28th of May - Start time 16:00 PM GMT+8 ; End Time 11:59 PM GMT+8), so make sure not to miss out on this exciting opportunity!

As per Coinmarketcap data, Coineal is one of the top worldwide exchanges by volume, boasting a portfolio of over 50 active trading pairs to date.

The details of the IEO are as follows:

➤ Date: Start time 16:00 PM GMT+8, 27th May; End Time 11:59 PM GMT+8, 28th May, 2019.

➤ Accepted Cryptocurrencies: ETH

➤ Opening Price: $0.02

➤ KYC: Yes, verification on the exchange.

➤ Max Supply: 400,000,000 GTH.

➤ Tokens Available for Sale: 100,000,000 GTH.

➤ Project Contacts
     For any inquiries or information needed please do not hesitate to shoot us an email at Hello@Gath3r.io

Be sure to check out all the upcoming features of the Gath3r platform here.
The Coineal announcement can also be found by clicking here.

Stay connected to the relevant social channels in order to get updates and reminders with regards to the sale, ensuring you do not miss out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: