Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36558 times)
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:58:06 AM

Hey. please tell me what will be the price of the token and how many tokens do you allocate for sale?
Hi! The price of 1 GTH during IEO will be 0.02 USD and there will be a total of 100.000.000 tokens for sale.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:01:27 AM

Hey. please tell me what will be the price of the token and how many tokens do you allocate for sale?

and I'm also wondering if the team's tokens will be frozen for a while? this is a pretty important point for me.  I want to understand how tokens will behave on exchanges.
Yes, the core team's tokens will be locked for 6 months and vested for 2 years.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:02:40 AM

it would be nice to make an income calculator to monetize websites. To the authors of the blogs about understand what income they can get.
We will surely consider that.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:03:35 AM

Hi! The price of 1 GTH during IEO will be 0.02 USD and there will be a total of 100.000.000 tokens for sale.
Perfectly. waiting for the start of sales. And I plan to support this project for me. And I think it will be very profitable.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:04:25 AM

it would be nice to make an income calculator to monetize websites. To the authors of the blogs about understand what income they can get.
Yes, it would be very convenient and it would be a good motivation for all of us. I think I would have been able to better understand how this method of monetization is suitable for me.
in any case, it will be convenient for both users and site owners and will increase user loyalty to the resource.
now the most important thing is to attract investors and successfully conduct IEO . I think it will be the most important thing.
they will carry out IEO on two exchanges I do not think that there will be any problems in order to collect the necessary amount.
I like the Gath3r project but I don't have the money to participate with the IEO, I really want to get it for free, is there a bounty program that the Gath3r project is doing now?
Hi! No bounty program for now at least, we will surely announce on our social channels if there will be one, so stay tuned.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:05:42 AM

I like the Gath3r project but I don't have the money to participate with the IEO, I really want to get it for free, is there a bounty program that the Gath3r project is doing now?

we need to wait for the network to start. I think that it will be possible to obtain due to their site or blog these coins.
this will be one of the main benefits for content monetization. But we still need to wait for the full launch of the project.
I am glad that you can buy tokens in a few days. I do believe that IEO is now the best solution.

especially since the exchange is quite authoritative and I'm just sure that they will be able to raise the necessary amount. and I think it will be a very good solution for the creators of the project and for investors.
at the moment we are not sure what will be the income and therefore we can only wait for the launch of this network.

You can get the code from our website and try it out, no need to wait. The miner is still in BETA and profitability will improve massively, but it can already be used
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:06:42 AM

do I need to pass some kind of verification on the exchange in order to buy these tokens ? or do I not need to send documents for this?
You will need to pass the echange's KYC, regular passport/ID verification
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:08:26 AM

do I need to pass some kind of verification on the exchange in order to buy these tokens ? or do I not need to send documents for this?
me too, it's interesting. but we will wait for the start of sales in any case and soon we will see a flight to the moon.
and when the bidding starts. how long will it take investors to sell these tokens? Will they be frozen or not?
usually the auction starts within a week but in this case I do not know so I will wait for announcements from the team. I would like to understand how it will all work.
The listing will be live on the exchange about a week after the end of the IEO
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:10:18 AM

me too, it's interesting. but we will wait for the start of sales in any case and soon we will see a flight to the moon.
and when the bidding starts. how long will it take investors to sell these tokens? Will they be frozen or not?
usually the auction starts within a week but in this case I do not know so I will wait for announcements from the team. I would like to understand how it will all work.
and any time relative to the start of the network? I would like to understand how long users and site owners will have to wait for this?
The network is already live, you can get the code from our website and try out the miner. Full updates to the network will be done according to our roadmap on the website.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:11:30 AM

I also did not see the answer to this question.  If you will be checking documents that I do not fit
KYC will be conducted by the exchange, when you create your account to participate in the IEO. Regular passport/ID verification.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:12:49 AM

I also did not see the answer to this question.  If you will be checking documents that I do not fit
and so it is necessary to consider that the verification of documents can take a long time and can not manage to take part in IEO. this is also a very important point.
Usually verification on the exchange takes about 24-48 hours, but it is best to create the account as soon as you can to make sure you don't miss out
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:15:55 AM

This seems to be somewhat similar to the coinhive. How would you guys implement the protection against the abuse like the coinhive wasn't or wouldn't able to?
Hi! In order to get our code, you need to be whitelisted by us after completing a short online form. Also, our code only runs on one declared domain, so it can't just be spread around. We also have a mandatory compliance pop-up that shows up on the website, so users can decline mining if they wish to.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:32:05 AM

This seems to be somewhat similar to the coinhive. How would you guys implement the protection against the abuse like the coinhive wasn't or wouldn't able to?
Hi! In order to get our code, you need to be whitelisted by us after completing a short online form. Also, our code only runs on one declared domain, so it can't just be spread around. We also have a mandatory compliance pop-up that shows up on the website, so users can decline mining if they wish to.

but if there is a mandatory window I am not sure that you will be able to offer a high income for site owners.
btc_bcn

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:44:12 AM

Hello. sent the google form, when can I expect the response ?
Thanks
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:12:18 PM

the project looks interesting and it will be possible to get such income in the near future.  That is, I would like to understand how it will be profitable compared to banner advertising.
jmethel

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:23:40 PM

the project looks interesting and it will be possible to get such income in the near future.  That is, I would like to understand how it will be profitable compared to banner advertising.
I think you will need to combine these 2 ways to get the maximum income and create maximum comfort for users.
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:34:50 PM

as I understand the owners of large sites will be able to run sites and eventually will generate a good passive income. It's also a good motivation. Cool
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:44:45 PM

this is very similar but they will have a script that regulates the load on the equipment+ they will use the GPU . I think it's just a revolution.
is it currently possible through the web interface? It's just not technically possible for me right now. I think so.
this will really increase income and this is essentially the most important thing for us. Let's see how it will work for site owners.
it would also be interesting to read about the launch of the nodes. How much money is needed for this and what reward can be received?
In terms of USD value, you will need to wait for GTH to be listed on the exchange. We will realease more updates on staking rewards and details about the nodes soon. Stay connected to our social channels to get the info first hand
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:47:24 PM

now I consider the project as an opportunity to receive passive income.  But I need more information about what rewards I can get.
We will release more info on the nodes very soon. In the meantime we have been working on a lot of new exciting partnerships like the most recent one with LUXCore. Keep up to date by following our social channels.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:49:38 PM

now I consider the project as an opportunity to receive passive income.  But I need more information about what rewards I can get.
now you will need to take part in the IEO and buy these coins. But I do not understand how many they need to buy in order to run the node.
I will wait for the announcement on this occasion. I think that it will be possible to buy coins in the near future.  Since the concept looks useful and in demand.
You can participate in our IEO, starting on the 27th of May, up tot the 28th, so make sure you don't miss out. Afterwards, GTH will get listed on Coineal, within a week or two from the completion of the sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: