Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Transcends Every other Altcoin  (Read 157 times)
Gab20 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

I strongly doubt if there is any other alt. that can surpass ethereum. They may all try to, just like XRP tried, but do not have what it takes to transcend ethereum. The most established altcoin i have ever seen or come across is eth. No mater how it falls, it will still continue to maintain its position. Some were afraid when eth was plummeting and they though the end has come again, but just barely few weeks, eth picked up again. I am just trying to imagine how glorious the future of eth would be.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

I strongly doubt if there is any other alt. that can surpass ethereum. They may all try to, just like XRP tried, but do not have what it takes to transcend ethereum. The most established altcoin i have ever seen or come across is eth. No mater how it falls, it will still continue to maintain its position. Some were afraid when eth was plummeting and they though the end has come again, but just barely few weeks, eth picked up again. I am just trying to imagine how glorious the future of eth would be.

And i completely agree with you.

The thing with all those other altcoins is either have an unknown dev team, have too much central control, have profit-oriented business models, and most often than not are just plain scams. Ethereum on the other hand, seems to be the perfect altcoin which already has reached mass adoption. Ethereum has the potential to really change the world.
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

Ethereum can be the next bitcoin. Also, eth is the most altcoin that you can trust. In the future, I strongly believe that eth will be one of the most succesful altcoin, and today is the right to time to invest in it.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

I think the biggest advantage or plus point of ETH is that a large number of people actually use it. It's not just a crypto for miners and traders, but for common people. Developers are very active on ETH and keep coming up with new DApps. Dapps like CryptoKitties started the trend, but now we have so many more like Verity, Cent, Lunyr, DEX etc. So yes, it is not easy to surpass ETH.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Ethereum can be the next bitcoin. Also, eth is the most altcoin that you can trust. In the future, I strongly believe that eth will be one of the most succesful altcoin, and today is the right to time to invest in it.
I think no one is replace the Bitcoin so Ethereum is always maintain a second position in crypto market. The recent dump is now conclude in crypto market but still most of the investors are stay away in Ethereum so we will never expect a sudden jump. May be end of year Ethereum is going to moon so we will now invest in today it is good investment for future but short term profit is little risky in this platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

XRP could pass ETH in current condition.
If you want something glorious from ETH, i think i doubt it. Because the CEO of ETH itself not thingking cryptocurreny will become that "glorious".
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

Well ETH has certainly done the most so far. I think Ripple is a good investment as a company but not their tokens.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Ethereum posed a good features and also have a good historical data ever since implemented which is why most cryptonier and investors respect and put their money in it. But, I'm afraid Ethereum could lost all it reputations if the team don't implement the sharding which was the solution to the current scalability problem.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

The queen cryptocurrency, that i call ethereum will continue to maintain its position, no matter how much any other altcoin tried. The space occupied by ethereum in the crypto world, is enough for it to continue to maintain its position.  I think ethereum has gained a lot of adoptions due to so many reasons, some of which is the ease of other platforms to smart contract on it.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

ETH has a lot going for it, its usage is high and as more and more ICO get launched on their platform, ETH will continue yto be second best after Bitcoin. The current price is definitely not what it should be in real terms. Between $1000 and above is what ETH should be priced
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

Well ETH has certainly done the most so far. I think Ripple is a good investment as a company but not their tokens.

But where is Casper and POS implementation?
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

This is true that it does transcends all of the other altcoins. it is the best altcoin that the market has to offer, the project is the best one with the best tech so far in the industry. As long as you are investing in a coin like ethereum then there is nothing that you have to worry about except making sure that the coins are safe in wait for the recovery.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

ETH has a lot going for it, its usage is high and as more and more ICO get launched on their platform, ETH will continue yto be second best after Bitcoin. The current price is definitely not what it should be in real terms. Between $1000 and above is what ETH should be priced
it is true that ethereum became the number 2 coin after bitcoin and before the existence of bitcoin cash, even though ethereum's price is still low but I'm sure ethereum will experience a tremendous increase, following the bitcoin price movement
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I only laugh...majority people i have seen is always coin versus coin with indicator is price and volume.  Grin
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

I disagree with what you say, ethereum's popularity does exceed the popularity of all existing altcoins, but in terms of the price of so many altcoins that can exceed the ethereum price.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

At present, there are many alternatives to ETH. But there is no user base and scale like ETH. After all, ETH has been tested by the market. Although its expansion performance and efficiency have been questioned. But ETH is changing that. It is constantly carrying out technical iteration. I also think there is no other altcoins replacing ETH at this stage.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

I agree with a lot of points that you made but let us no be so sure here. We do not really know what is going to happen in the future. Unexpected things can happen that can hamper the development of the platform. Besides, most of the platforms challenging Ethereum like EOS are a lot younger. Who knows what they can accomplish in a year or two.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: