Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BELIEVE ON YOURSELF!  (Read 174 times)
RieL (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Well a lot of people including me before that whenever i see the market goes red i go panic because all of my portfolio will lose and also it will be a hard time for me but then i realize that i should start believe not on the crypto itself but on myself as well. Doing the boost your confidence do not  be afraid from failure because keep in mind that failure can make you move forward fix your previous mistake and never letting it to happen again so if you want to get profits believe on yourself do your own research because on crypto it is better to risk it than doing nothing at all. It is the time now
Insert_

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

Fully agree with you, belief in themselves must be, otherwise nothing not tickles, and mistakes which we commit this a good experience for us, albeit the sad.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Always remember a rule. How many chips do you have in your hand? You are closer to success. Investment return is proportional to risk.

Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

Well a lot of people including me before that whenever i see the market goes red i go panic because all of my portfolio will lose and also it will be a hard time for me but then i realize that i should start believe not on the crypto itself but on myself as well. Doing the boost your confidence do not  be afraid from failure because keep in mind that failure can make you move forward fix your previous mistake and never letting it to happen again so if you want to get profits believe on yourself do your own research because on crypto it is better to risk it than doing nothing at all. It is the time now
rightly said, recently read where a guy taking part in only two bounties failed and was disappointed in whole in bounty projects. it was funny to me. never have to stop and talk about learning mistakes
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

I do believe on what I can do as a trader, there are times that in bear market you will never earn but only accumulate coins. Accumulating in bear market I think isn't consider as earning because value decreases. My question is would you rather dump and buy back the cheaper coins or just hold?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

Well a lot of people including me before that whenever i see the market goes red i go panic because all of my portfolio will lose and also it will be a hard time for me but then i realize that i should start believe not on the crypto itself but on myself as well. Doing the boost your confidence do not  be afraid from failure because keep in mind that failure can make you move forward fix your previous mistake and never letting it to happen again so if you want to get profits believe on yourself do your own research because on crypto it is better to risk it than doing nothing at all. It is the time now
Yes, you are right.
Notice: Altocin development from day to day, sometimes Green and also Red, I consider it normal for me, because I know that this is a Fluctuation, if they are experienced, of course they already feel like last year.
Last year, of course there were ups and downs, so of course the price went up and down, it all depends on the results of each study.
HoorrrBitc

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

Yes, but the risks must be conscious. Really, you need to count on your opportunities not to get into debt for easy money. Some coins should be in the long term.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

If you guys know how to trade then deal with it no matter how hard it is make believe on yourself. Remember the next bull run is not just for the community it's about the whole economy and you as well. Good thing we are on the early adoption of crypto. Things are brewing up!
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

I just follow High-Risk High Profit. Many times the market try to manipulate even our mind. It's really true what we see our mind analyze and react too much. Never bother what's going in the market. Book my targets and trade according to that and try to get many opportunities. 

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

I just follow High-Risk High Profit. Many times the market try to manipulate even our mind. It's really true what we see our mind analyze and react too much. Never bother what's going in the market. Book my targets and trade according to that and try to get many opportunities. 
just always to build the best strategy to facing the market, a lot of whales still play on this market and this will be forever. Just try to take the best decision to get the best opportunity to participated in any pump. Remember it has become a very good idea rather than try to do long term hold that doesn't give you a lot of guarantee for your amount.
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

Faith in yourself is a main rule. Many times on my own experience I was convinced that doubts sow chaos. It was that I put a warrant for sale, and quite high from the current price. After some time, doubts about the correctness of the decision begin to appear. And after cancelling the order, within a small amount of time the price reaches the level where the order was standing. When you start to rush from side to side, you start making mistakes that other players use.
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

I suppose that it is the in of main element here because if you are not ready to work so you don't feel your strengths you will not have any success at all.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

If the market is green then red is a normal phenomenon for trading. And the longer the market will be green, the lower the coins will drop, this confirms 2017.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Being confident and to believe in yourself it is the most important thing that could be here in crypto. Without of this it will be very hard to be succeed here.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

That's right.  You need to do a detailed analysis and believe in yourself and that you have done the work for a reason and everything will work out in a growing market!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

with work on initiation as preparing beginning terms with scheme of inauguration to returns as trader collects with less on waste as disputing limit on expends to dispose of worse on risks on lose.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

If you guys know how to trade then deal with it no matter how hard it is make believe on yourself. Remember the next bull run is not just for the community it's about the whole economy and you as well. Good thing we are on the early adoption of crypto. Things are brewing up!

Agree, I still believe the market will recover slowly and it will turn hot. Investors are desperately looking for a change in market. I understand that ups and downs are part of trading but never expected it will go down like this.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

completely agree with you. believe in yourself is the most of important thing when you join the world of cryto.
let give yourself fully knowledge and steel spirit when the value of crypto change, let you are confident with your decision.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

We need to believe both of them, ourself and cryptocurrency. Why? Because it will be useless when you only believe in one of them, it should be balanced. Yeah, it's not an easy thing to do that but as you say, it's the time now. If we are not starting right now, then when will we start?
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

Sure, i'm really agree with your opinion. I always do my own research before i decided to invest in some project, sometimes i ask my friend to give their opinion but in the end i just trust my heart (sell, hold or invest in ico's).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: