Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26431 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

As long as BTC is above $6100, I stick to my long-run bullish point of view. $ 6100-6200 support channel plays a very important role in forming new possible downtrend. So I remain bullish in a long run.
We still have some announcements in the future regarding bitcoin ETF and it may give a lot of impact to the market. When the news will be a bad news and then the market will give a negative reaction instantly and so many bitcoin holders will disbelief with it. that's why we must be careful with it.
As long as bitcoin will still above $6300 rate

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
 Either it is a trap or not but I don't think it will go down below 6k, though the bear period is not yet over but bitcoin constantly hanging in 6k to 7k I don't know if there is kind of manipulation in there, the good thing is that we can take a ride with this kind of situation to gain a profit and that's what I've been doing for the past days.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

As long as BTC is above $6100, I stick to my long-run bullish point of view. $ 6100-6200 support channel plays a very important role in forming new possible downtrend. So I remain bullish in a long run.
I am trying to be positive here and waiting for potential investors to come back to the market because this bleeding is taking way too long, even though Btc hit $5.8k i will still pick up some more as that is cheap.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

I am trying to be positive here and waiting for potential investors to come back to the market because this bleeding is taking way too long, even though Btc hit $5.8k i will still pick up some more as that is cheap.
for some reason it seems to me that he Bitcoin no more prospects for the future. But today, another news shocked me, because Bitcoin found some kind of vulnerability, it's this information that is being broadcasted by the media on the web today.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

I think bitcoin still on testing phase to breakout $7000, if in the early october that bitcoin price can break ressistance in september, it will possible to change the trend, bullish will come.
If can't break, bitcoin still in $5.8k - $6.8k area.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
I don't think it will happen anymore because $6000 support of BTC are very solid and right now a lot of good news are coming for crypt world. I think the bull market will start soon.

Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

I think that the market is still at the final stage of its global correction and in a few days there will be growth
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

I think in the near future like 1-2 months the whales will come back will pump a little the price to 7-8k and then will start pumping massive on mass media like bloomberg so people will start again to buy btc
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

I'm sure that the falling market is starting to turn and soon we will see Bitcoin for $ 30,000 maybe in 2-3 months
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

I want say the bear market is over but we are certainly close to the bottom, there is still one Bitcoin ETF that people are expecting to affect the price positively this year by September 29, if this is postponed and failed to break the $7100 range then the price might drop below $6000 until November.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:11:06 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 12:19:32 AM by maarx

I am sure yes but unpredictable. Current situation is better than few days back. And hole the market will recover soon with more positive values. The bull market might start soon. The price of bitcoin will rise and show its massive growth this year end. We do keep saying and assuming the same but need t55o wait and see what happens.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

The only thing I can say at the moment is "Let's see". Nobody know if it's a reall bullrun or just a trap, IMO, there are so many good signals but we still can't make sure if it's really a bullrun or not Smiley. Last year, it was the same but it was real and this time we don't know.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

I always think positively with the movement of bitcoin that continues to fluctuate, I don't want to say agree with what you say but in my opinion if at the end of the year we want bitcoin prices to rise significantly or return to the peak of ATH as late last year, indeed before bullrun on the market start having to go back down to around $5000- $5800.

however, seeing the current market situation is likely to soon recover because all coin prices are slowly starting to rise again as well as the price of bitcoin.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

I think bitcoin still on testing phase to breakout $7000, if in the early october that bitcoin price can break ressistance in september, it will possible to change the trend, bullish will come.
If can't break, bitcoin still in $5.8k - $6.8k area.
Bitcoin must break the strong resistance of $7000 before we can say that bear trend is already over. I believe also early on October bitcoin will break that one and we will finally enter in a bull trend again just like what happen last year. I still have my faith with bitcoin and I’m bullish that it will end this year on a great price.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

No assurance yet in my opinion. Such instance have occurrd this year but still, red marks dominated for a long run this year. We should further wait and observe how the market will behave on the rest of this year. Continue holding therefore, and avoid making hasty and absurd conclusions about the prossible market scenario.

granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

For me, it is very hard to answer that. According to me, these times are good for buying, but of course there is nothing certain about the near future of the coins. I think the bull season can start with the starting of the 2019.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:44:38 AM

Many of us are convinced that we are still in the middle of the bearish market because still the overall market performance did not show a clear sign of a healthy market. So maybe by next month bullish market will take over the bearish market as we have only 3 months left before this year will end.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

BTC is still trading in a small range in the $6000s. However, some big moves in recent days in many altcoins and also bitcoin dominance declining to 51% is indicating that a new rally may be starting.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

I think it's not over. There is a bull trap here, Btc will move up to $7k, many traders think the bull has come and buy at $7k point,  then BTC will dump below $5k8 again. This will happen at early  mid October.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

We should not conclude for small increase in terms of Bitcoin price and we have to be very careful at the present situation of the market because the prices are kept increasing and which we cannot able to expect how much the prrices are going to be in the coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: