Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26431 times)
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

What I see now on the market, not speak about the strength of BTC. What will happen next, we does not know, except for the manipulators. While we have a pattern of continuation of the trend, if we punch it down, then oh.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

there are many signs that bear market is over, such as
1. many altcoins growth
2. many good news

i think that's enough to make bullish market starts  Wink
So far, only few things are happening in the market but I think we are slowly recovering from a bear market, and maybe it will end soon. If the market continues pump everyday, expect the market to welcome the bull market again.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

The price stays in $6k for too long now, if it didn't go up for another week I guess I can expect the price to take another dip to test the support below $6k. This end of the month will be the decision of ETF, isn't it? Whatever the decision, it will affect the price by next month. We have been waiting for this since last year. If this isn't approved again, I think no one should be suggesting for this BS ETF because it only make panic.

Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

BTC can say they are the king of the cryptographic market, the market is constantly falling, but btc price is still the best coin and sometimes they increase quite well, now they keep the price above $ 6000
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

there are many signs that bear market is over, such as
1. many altcoins growth
2. many good news

i think that's enough to make bullish market starts  Wink
So far, only few things are happening in the market but I think we are slowly recovering from a bear market, and maybe it will end soon. If the market continues pump everyday, expect the market to welcome the bull market again.
we will never know what will happen in the future because cryptocurrency always happens beyond our expectations, but if we see the current condition is still up and down and there is no certainty whether bearish will end or will continue.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

BTC can say they are the king of the cryptographic market, the market is constantly falling, but btc price is still the best coin and sometimes they increase quite well, now they keep the price above $ 6000
Maybe by next month bullish market will take over the bearish market as we have only 3 months left before this year will end.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

Most likely I agree with you that it can fall below $ 5800 but I also think that it will bounce off this mark and begin to grow !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

If bitcoin falls below $ 5,500, then you need to prepare for a long journey ... Because year 4 nothing will grow, this is my opinion ((

Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

If bitcoin falls below $ 5,500, then you need to prepare for a long journey ... Because year 4 nothing will grow, this is my opinion ((
For hole the market will recover soon with more positive values. The bull market might start soon. The price of bitcoin will rise and show its massive growth this year end. We do keep saying and assuming the same but need t55o wait and see what happens.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?

I disagree and believe BTC, on the contrary, is already on the uptrend.

All you need to do is look at the signs and you will see that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are on the way upwards. People are tired of this bear market, they have given up selling and are now just holding and waiting for the profit to come. It's no longer a question IF the uptrend will arrive, it's only a matter of when, but soon.
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

Most likely I agree with you that it can fall below $ 5800 but I also think that it will bounce off this mark and begin to grow !
We are still in the middle of the bearish market because still the overall market performance did not show a clear sign of a healthy market. So maybe by next month bullish market will take over the bearish market as we have only 3 months left before this year will end.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
Unfortunately I can't agree with you. IMHO Bitcoin will continue until the middle of the next year and it will drop lower than $2000. So don't expect bull run in the nearest future.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

Unfortunately I can't agree with you. IMHO Bitcoin will continue until the middle of the next year and it will drop lower than $2000. So don't expect bull run in the nearest future.
Why do you say so? Is there any analysis behind your words or it's just your personal opinion. To tell the truth I don't see any reasons why Bitcoin should go back to 2000$
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

Why do you say so? Is there any analysis behind your words or it's just your personal opinion. To tell the truth I don't see any reasons why Bitcoin should go back to 2000$
even if we assume that this can happen, then we completely lose the crypto-currency market. A greater drop in the market than it is today is unacceptable and unacceptable.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

I hope so, its been a while now since the Bull showed up, the season we've all waiting for. Though I've been hearing a lot of speculation that there will be no Bull market until 2020, I just hope they're wrong. Though we don't have much choice but to wait right? For now lets continue to hold till the Bull takes over.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

A few days ago, I thought so too, but it seems I was wrong ... The price of all altcoins falls again
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

A few days ago, I thought so too, but it seems I was wrong ... The price of all altcoins falls again
Not only altcoins but bitcoin fell as well.

Reaching the top of $6,700 and few days after fell to $6,400. No more complains about the market and just stick to the plan that you ever built with while we are on the bear. Wait until everything will be stabilize and if you are confident of buying now, don't doubt it and just do it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

Maybe it will be 4k or vice versa about 6k. At least now we see a little stability, which gives us a chance to believe that below 6k will not fall and this is the starting point to the top.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

i think yes, btc bear market is already over
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

i think yes, btc bear market is already over

it still can't be said that the bearish market condition has ended because there is only a slight increase in movement and maybe in September this will still have a deeper correction, so don't get stuck with a market situation that is only slightly green. the bullrun will come probably at the beginning of Q4 but still can't guarantee that it will happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: