Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26435 times)
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

It appears that bearish market is not done yet. The market value is on red marks at this moment which is a sign that increase has not yet started. So to make things clear, it is really hard to determine whenever the recovery would be and as such, holding is the best thing to do in order to not completely lose profit from the continuous downtrend on the market value of cryptos.

DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

I expect btc will be traded between 11 to 13 k by end of the year.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:18:01 AM

I think that the situation of the market will still stay the same as what we have now because we do not have any new investors in the market and it take a great deal of money to pull up the price of BTC, I think what we need right now is to slowly integrate cryptocurrency into everyday usage to attract investors.
Most of all, as before, big players from the market do not want to now pampit cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in general. It is much more profitable for them to decrease in price further. Then he will become much more desirable and attractive for them.
If you think the market is driven by some people like big players, how can they profit when prices are in a low position throughout the year? I don't think so, I am a person who dont believes that price is full of manipulation, every user has an influence on the market, only at this time the market conditions are not possible to pump, because we are all still scared and doubtful
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:06:31 AM

quite possible regarding prolonged recession and the expectation of subsequent growth.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

I think that the situation of the market will still stay the same as what we have now because we do not have any new investors in the market and it take a great deal of money to pull up the price of BTC, I think what we need right now is to slowly integrate cryptocurrency into everyday usage to attract investors.
Now on the e-money market only the bounty hunters are traded and exchanged. There are not many investors in this market, as they are now down significantly from the previous times and now the fraudulent electronic money is too much so it will be difficult to control the risk.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

quite possible regarding prolonged recession and the expectation of subsequent growth.
Such a movement (10-13 thousand) can be very long term. Until the summer of 2019 it is possible that this will happen. I do not expect fast growth in 2019

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Such a movement (10-13 thousand) can be very long term. Until the summer of 2019 it is possible that this will happen. I do not expect fast growth in 2019
for the end of this year it is very difficult to achieve that and indeed requires a long time to be able to soar prices, all are still very difficult to predict and according to me depending on the movement of the end of this year and also early next year which determines market movements.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

Guys, how can you not understand, our future is behind cryptocurrency and blockchain. Everything is just beginning, we will see growth very soon
They are not going to understand it because they're here for the wrong reasons, I am not against people making money in this market because it will be ridiculous, after all bitcoin is a currency, but there are many people that only care about the money that they can make out of their investments and that is the wrong state of mind because they are not interested in learning about the technology that will make them earn that money.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

There's no positive sign that the bear market is over, but I don't think it's going to fall below this level. If we wait a little longer, we'll be able to see some good days ahead.

If you don't think it's going to fall below this level, that's a positive sign and a sign that the bear market is over, bitcoin has been able to hold the 6000$ level for months now, bulls have showed up every time the 6000$ level was in danger, I would say that's a bullish sign long term, right now we are in a sideways market more than a bear market.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:21:03 AM

When you read: Bitcoin ‘Halving’ 2020: What Will the Price of Bitcoin Be? I'm waiting May 2020... Till then.. everything will go slowly up. Nothing special.
Now time is not good for BTC and in next few months
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

When you read: Bitcoin ‘Halving’ 2020: What Will the Price of Bitcoin Be? I'm waiting May 2020... Till then.. everything will go slowly up. Nothing special.
Now time is not good for BTC and in next few months
It's not a good time for bitcoin but its a good time to buy more bitcoin. Everyone should take the opportunity of buying it while many are dumping it and the price isn't so high.

This bear will end soon and we already been through it going around a year so if 2019 is still a bear market, then just keep on going and buy more while you can. The market isn't for the weaklings and no one would buy bitcoin if he don't believe on it.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

From the sentiment in the market now, I think people holding or buying BTC now are just interested in the long term and not the short term outlook of the prices, so if the price move lower it is just an opportunity for them to buy more and hold. We are close to the end of the bear market,  it is just that the OTC trading has increased significantly now and is affecting the prices on main exchange

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

I’m cautiously optimistic at this point because I don’t see any real craze or bull run coming anytime soon though, but rather a steady growth for those projects that have the fundamentals to be here 3, 5 or 10 years from now.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

don't know for sure whether it's over or not, what is certain is that the conditions are still the same when the crash starts this year, the value continues to decline all the time, whether it will continue until the end of the year.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

I personally think bitcoin will hit $8000-$10000 before end of year. We are definetely on a huge demand area, so it's only about time before the crypto market will explode.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

Bear market may finish before december (not so sure though) or may end in mid 2019. But anyway, 2019 will be a better year for Cryptocurrencies.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

I think that now there is a range trade. What does this give us? We can trade short. But there are constant problems from the SEC, and the lack of new investors, all this does not allow an uptrend to develop.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

I think that now there is a range trade. What does this give us? We can trade short. But there are constant problems from the SEC, and the lack of new investors, all this does not allow an uptrend to develop.

it's very difficult to make a profit in short-term trading. better to wait for tangible growth.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:37:17 PM

it's very difficult to make a profit in short-term trading. better to wait for tangible growth.
Bitcoin today has a very high cost, and many bite their elbows, because more recently it could be purchased at an absolutely affordable price. Now investments in this cryptocurrency have certain risks, because not everyone can buy Bitcoins at the current price, and there is no guarantee that its value will continue to grow with the same trend. But despite this, more and more people are investing in Bitcoin, hoping that its price will increase exponentially.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

Bitcoin today has a very high cost, and many bite their elbows, because more recently it could be purchased at an absolutely affordable price. Now investments in this cryptocurrency have certain risks, because not everyone can buy Bitcoins at the current price, and there is no guarantee that its value will continue to grow with the same trend. But despite this, more and more people are investing in Bitcoin, hoping that its price will increase exponentially.
A quite strange words. Today BTC price is not so expensive. And this price is relatively stable and move between not wide borders. I think we will slow growth (between levels) till $8.5-9k and then it will be so good price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: