Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26438 times)
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

I hope so, Bitcoin is pretty stable now and it probably will not go down again under 6000USD, so there is only one way - to the moon.
I think that this year was very important for Bitcoin and all altcoins because the cryptocurrencies show us where they have the bottoms.

Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

It hasn't ended yet, but we're slowly seeing signs of being close.We need to be alert and take position.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:19:23 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 09:32:11 AM by magicrypto

Who tell you that 5800 is bottom price of BTC and after that there will be a bullrun?) Nobody knows when it happens, bullrun can be in 1 or 2 or 3 years...Dont focus on that, try to find how to earn on that bearish market. Peace!  Smiley
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

I hope so, Bitcoin is pretty stable now and it probably will not go down again under 6000USD, so there is only one way - to the moon.
I think that this year was very important for Bitcoin and all altcoins because the cryptocurrencies show us where they have the bottoms.
While I agree that there is almost only one way for the price of bitcoin to go, and that is up, what we do not know is how long it is going to take bitcoin to move in that direction? We have faced the current market conditions for only a few months and many people are already desperate, what do you think it is going to happen if this continues for years? Many are going to sell their coins and forfeit any profits that they could have gotten out of their investment in bitcoin.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

While I agree that there is almost only one way for the price of bitcoin to go, and that is up, what we do not know is how long it is going to take bitcoin to move in that direction? We have faced the current market conditions for only a few months and many people are already desperate, what do you think it is going to happen if this continues for years? Many are going to sell their coins and forfeit any profits that they could have gotten out of their investment in bitcoin.
It is a stressful life in crypto especially seeing the entire market never given chances to be in green since January. But we can't do nothing and just accept these. Anyways, I'm still positive and keep believing that it will recover soon and makes everyone become profitable .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

It is not yet over for Bitcoin and also, to the market itself. The market value of cryptos are still on continuous downtrend and at this point there is a huge price cut since the market downtrend have started early this year. Bullrun is still not assured to happen this year unlike what happened on the previous year and therefore, patience should be prioritized.

extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:05:26 AM

I think that now there is a range trade. What does this give us? We can trade short. But there are constant problems from the SEC, and the lack of new investors, all this does not allow an uptrend to develop.

it's very difficult to make a profit in short-term trading. better to wait for tangible growth.

Bitcoin today has a very high cost, and many bite their elbows, because more recently it could be purchased at an absolutely affordable price. Now investments in this cryptocurrency have certain risks, because not everyone can buy Bitcoins at the current price, and there is no guarantee that its value will continue to grow with the same trend. But despite this, more and more people are investing in Bitcoin, hoping that its price will increase exponentially.

u can't define its price high atm 'cause u don't know the future. it's just only comparison with the near past.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

I think the big players are already in place. When they'll feel like their position is optimal, they'll start to pump in news that sends the market crazy.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
6000 dollar is very strong support point for bitcoin from january, we didnt fall under it despite try to drop few times. From 1.5-2 months it is very stable and doesnt change much but if it drop to 5k-5500 dollar I will buy more bitcoin, waiting for bad scenario.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

Unfortunately I don't expect bull market until the end of 2019. There are many reasons for this, investors need to trust the crypto money market again. Most of the beginner small investors suffered losses. And also i do not believe that bitcoin will test under 6000.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

You can't say confidently that bear market is over for the BTC market. This period is looking a stable time where the consolidation is going on and price is hovering in a very short range of $6,200 to $6600 or a little bit of more range. In this phase the market if go negative for longer then the price will decline further and may take another 3 years to revive.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

You can't say confidently that bear market is over for the BTC market. This period is looking a stable time where the consolidation is going on and price is hovering in a very short range of $6,200 to $6600 or a little bit of more range. In this phase the market if go negative for longer then the price will decline further and may take another 3 years to revive.
I don't think it will take 3 years. Today the market is developing much faster than in 2014. And even then the bear market didn't last so much.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

I am still optimistic that the future of crypto especially bitcoin is still bright, the thing that is currently a problem is the number of scam projects that make investors afraid to invest.

supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

Don't panic and don't think about selling it. Bitcoin is now gowing down. This is current situation and you have to be a little patient
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

Yes indeed. Now we see that many coins have reached their bottom and will not go lower in the next correction.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?

the price of Bitcoin and others crypto still unpredictable now,,
wich mean the price of crypto can be explode or down deeper anytime my friend
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

I agree that bitcoin is going to recover very soon and bearish trend is about to come to the end. Investors are waiting for some powerful news to hit the market for them to invest in. We are at the stages when the pump that happens in December last year may likely repeat itself again and if you want to make money? now should be the right time to invest.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Now, I see that the bears are struggling with the bulls. I hope, the bulls will be stronger this time. We have been waiting for the market growth for a long time, and this time should come very soon.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

I expect the market to break $5800 after the ETF delay and we will trade sideways like 2014. I could be wrong, but I won't be surprised if it hits $4000~5000.
I am also looking for that same bottom,bitcoin reaching $4000 before the bull returns
for almost a year now bitcoin struggles to hit even atleast half of the ATH value but failure is what weve got
So for us not to feel the bitterness,better just stop looking at the market price and instead trust the coins for recovery in future in short,keep hodling guys
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

Stop looking at the market is an action to avoid panic, back to the coins that have good potential in the future. Many coins that will survive and be held by the owner and wait for a miracle at the end of the year, we will monitor the market condition so that we don't miss the good news about the market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: