Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:28:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26435 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

CZ makes a good point:

Remember all the media coverage that was shilling blockchain/crypto, directly or indirectly encouraging people to invest, near the ATH, and are now bashing it.  Wouldn't it make more sense if they did the reverse?

Just hold on guys!
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

It seems like the BTC market can't stop because there are still no signs of price increases and there is no good news that can be used as a benchmark for traders to be able to buy more coins.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

My sweet spots are $2800, $1800-$2200 and of course $1000 if it can get there. I will have to wait and see if we bounce off those.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

My sweet spots are $2800, $1800-$2200 and of course $1000 if it can get there. I will have to wait and see if we bounce off those.
Yes, this can happen but there are some good news for the past few days where Bakkt intends to work with BCG, Microsoft and Starbucks, among others, to create integrated platforms designed to enable consumers and spend digital assets. on a seamless global network at least this could have an influence on the BTC market.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/bakkt-bitcoin-futures-start-trading/
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

Yes, this can happen but there are some good news for the past few days where Bakkt intends to work with BCG, Microsoft and Starbucks, among others, to create integrated platforms designed to enable consumers and spend digital assets. on a seamless global network at least this could have an influence on the BTC market.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/bakkt-bitcoin-futures-start-trading/
The fact is that quite well-known companies use blockchain quite effectively and more new companies are introducing this technology for their development. Nevertheless, it can affect the entire cryptocurrency market, and not Bitcoin. In any case, if Bitcoin will not be used for its intended purpose, then we will be able to lose it.
modjjo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

i still cant make a prediction about bitcoin yet, its so unpredictable i guess. but bear market will end soon, and the buy time will come..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

It seems like the BTC market can't stop because there are still no signs of price increases and there is no good news that can be used as a benchmark for traders to be able to buy more coins.

Well your signs of increase did come earlier this day and yesterday though i doubt it'll be what people are hoping for. Don't count the bears out yet since we're still pretty close to that 3k support lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
Bear market is not over yet unfortunately, also it is getting harder with time and everybody must be ready for more dips, like 1500-2500 dollar for bitcoin and you can think how altcoins can drop if this happens, so be careful in these weeks.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

It's comforting to see the S&P dropping while BTC confidently moves up.

One of my fears is that although the BTC market has dropped 85%, that an equities recession could drag us down even further. And there will be an equities recession.

It's also possible that the capital flight from BTC already happened, and it in fact *lead* the oncoming equities recession. In which case, the worst-case would be sideways while waiting for the equities crash to play out.

Today is a positive data point that they aren't just moving in tandem right now.
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

I think now comes the turning point. the trend is getting by and Bitcoin is heading up. Now you need to buy Altcoins and Bitcoins

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
In my opinion to say btc bear market over, bitcoin must rise and see above 7-8k dollar minimum, before this price I don't say we are in bull market because we are seeing same thing from 10-11 months, all rises were just litle bull trap.
Kiryahs

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

to make sure gotta wait till btc reaches 10k min
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will probably be below $3,000 and will bounce for a high pump. maybe the price will drop to $2,500 before the bullrun starts

HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

Bear market has been not over yet. We saw increasings in these two days and it can be bear trap or increase for bull run start. We should think more wisely in these days because big players, whales , big companies or governments have already planned everything.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

Now the market is showing good results, it is pleasing. But it's too early to talk about bul ran, I think. This may be a temporary phenomenon. But there is hope.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

General trend on 7-day, 30-day, 90-day charts are still very much downwards. This is just another stupid run up like we've had all throughout 2018. Reversal? Not likely.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

General trend on 7-day, 30-day, 90-day charts are still very much downwards. This is just another stupid run up like we've had all throughout 2018. Reversal? Not likely.

Unfortunately, but you're right. Price increases must take longer to make us think positive about future price increases. It can not be said yet that this is the end of the bear market. After Christmas, we may find that prices in the entire market will fall even more.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

Yes, bear market just had come to the end. The most part of altcoins already had to risen for a few levels higher. Just catch the moment.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

I think the market has hit it's buttom and we will no longer see the bear.. and most of all the price of both bitcoin and alts has bn having a gradual growth in the past few days.. this is a good sign..  the bull is here
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

Is the bear market over ? No
Is the bear market getting processed ? Yes

Could take some months untill this bear market is fully processed, after which we can slowly think about a possible bullrun again.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: