Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26431 times)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:24:21 PM

look at trends, we are still in the bear, no positive momentum pushing up
whenver there is an up, it goes down again https://www.coingecko.com/en
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:35:07 PM

Nobody know the exact time for Bullish and Bearish time, only a speculation about that. Technical analysis cant be work 100% sometimes around 70-80%. But to be honest 2019 can be a new journey about Crypto

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:22:23 PM

Nobody know the exact time for Bullish and Bearish time, only a speculation about that. Technical analysis cant be work 100% sometimes around 70-80%. But to be honest 2019 can be a new journey about Crypto
It seems to me that today there are no real opportunities for accurate analysis of the cryptocurrency market. All analysts who told their forecasts were largely mistaken and therefore I do not pay attention to any positive forecasts at all. And for the bad you need to always prepare.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:50:31 PM

In light of recent events we could say that 2018 bitcoin bull market over. But I think the new bull wull come soon. All what we can do, is watching the situation and make right decisions.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:41:02 PM

Actually no. BTC bear market isn't over. There is an accumulation stage, I think big guys are trying to buy more crypto in order to sell it higher for like 20-30 k for BTC. Man, the truth is that nobody would predict real movement, because there are market manipulators. As for me you should buy now and then increase your portfolio step by step
You can predict what the market is going to do but only a few can do that, most people have no idea what they are doing when they begin to invest and they never learn how to use the appropriate tools to find out because they are not really interested in trading and are only interested in making money, and while you may think it is the same thing it is not and there is a big difference.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:09:09 AM

In light of recent events we could say that 2018 bitcoin bull market over. But I think the new bull wull come soon. All what we can do, is watching the situation and make right decisions.
Your statement is not true, I did not feel the bull run in 2018, maybe you meant bear?, just be clear...
What we are waiting now is the bull run, a real bull run because many times we think a sudden pump is a bull but then we are wrong since it's just a trap.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:27:18 AM

Absolutely yes,nobody knows what will happen this year if there is a bullrun going to happen or it is bearish again,so I also do not believe and expect in the positive news they are spreading because how many times it does not happen,all we need to do is to be prepared always so that we can accept if what will happen of Bitcoin price this year.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:34:40 AM

Your statement is not true, I did not feel the bull run in 2018, maybe you meant bear?, just be clear...
What we are waiting now is the bull run, a real bull run because many times we think a sudden pump is a bull but then we are wrong since it's just a trap.
yes, we very often see that, because the bull market cannot be seen or predicted when it will come. it made everyone who saw the rise as much as a bull run, but they didn't know it turned out that it was just a trap and then made the bear deeper.

swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:49:47 PM

yes, we very often see that, because the bull market cannot be seen or predicted when it will come. it made everyone who saw the rise as much as a bull run, but they didn't know it turned out that it was just a trap and then made the bear deeper.
One way or another, we can only wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Of course, I hope that the artificial manipulation of cryptocurrency will stop, but the most important thing is to stop the negative impact on users of cryptocurrency using the information space.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:14:40 AM

The whole market is a big trap, with every step scammers, volatility, trading bots. Here everyone is looking for one thing - profit, but all in different ways.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:14:09 AM

not yet.
it will go on in 2019.
but in 2020 bull market will come. marketcap will reach 500B again.
do you have a reason with this statement? do you just predict according to your wishes? or do you have the reasons underlying your statement?
In any case, today everyone expresses his wishes, which are far from reality. Not a single positive outlook has been fulfilled for the entire 2018 so far and in the near future it’s not worth hoping for a positive one.
But never try to give up with the market. That should become our choice rather than dump everything for those are accumulating more and more coin. I have try to forgot it and then just try to accumulate more and more cheap asset for my future.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:25:12 AM

But never try to give up with the market. That should become our choice rather than dump everything for those are accumulating more and more coin. I have try to forgot it and then just try to accumulate more and more cheap asset for my future.
there is no word of surrender to the crypto market. I myself still strongly believe that bitcoin will be able to rise again from this fallen bear. now we might be tested, but I believe this will end soon. we prepare for future market growth.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:22:35 PM

the market is still down looks like bear market is not over, it could be down for more, but I still believe the market will bounce back this year.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:13:22 AM

the market is still down looks like bear market is not over, it could be down for more, but I still believe the market will bounce back this year.
Possibly, but I don't make myself too affected with that.

Market could like good or bad with the price swing but it's not good to speculate when nothing yet is proven.
We do not want to see things that again not in our favor, we should be wiser this time, if possible keep calm and hold.

Market recovery will happen, if not this year, it will be in the next year, when you don't loss hope, that's a good sign you believe in long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:16:34 AM

Possibly, but I don't make myself too affected with that.

Market could like good or bad with the price swing but it's not good to speculate when nothing yet is proven.
We do not want to see things that again not in our favor, we should be wiser this time, if possible keep calm and hold.

Market recovery will happen, if not this year, it will be in the next year, when you don't loss hope, that's a good sign you believe in long term.
speculation is indeed made when nothing has been proven to be friends. we can make a speculation based on our own abilities. but there is no demand for others to follow the speculations we make. we as people who make speculations themselves are not 100% sure that will happen. to prove it, we can see what actually happened on the market.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:42:25 AM

One thing I'm quite confident of is that BTC is the coin to watch. Often in the past it has been BTC that has led any rally, with alts following later. Similarly if you look at when the big dip started, you can see that BTC had peaked and was already falling whilst the alts were still rising. BTC is often a good indicator of how alt prices will move.

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:55:30 AM

I think it's not already finish for me because the last time i see that bitcoin price get continue dropping for it's price and until now lot of people are willing to buy it and hold.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:46:16 PM

That's the truth, it just is. It won't be quick. By my conservative estimation bear market will last till the end of 2019. There is small chance market could bounce at the mid-year.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:56:42 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?

We are about to hit all-time lows and it can really happen. However, everyone excepts that and it may not happen and the market can go another side, up - which we are all waiting for a very long time already.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:11:38 AM

I think it's not already finish for me because the last time i see that bitcoin price get continue dropping for it's price and until now lot of people are willing to buy it and hold.
The decline seems to be happening now. there hasn't been a sign of an increase that will occur. and this is a signal that the market will increase. and we must understand this is a sign that it will continue to fall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: