Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26430 times)
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:31:05 AM

Bear market is over or at least almost over. Time and time again, a reduction in new supply of bitcoins causes the price to rally from 50 btc mining reward down to 12.5 btc mining reward. This will continue as along as there are a few new crypto entrants coming.

And after the halving it will be just 6.25 mining reward each block which will limit supply of btc and i'm sure the the demands of btc is not going down, the price at least will be twofold from current price and the best thing to do right now is buy many btc as we can as an investment because i'm really sure the price will doubled or even more in the future at least in 2021.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:40:28 PM

The bear market for the whole crypto market is still exist. The jump of BTC from the price of $4000 to the $10,000 is not proving that this is a clear bull market because of the sluggish market for the crypto market. Maybe the BTC will come down again and trade below the $3000. But, after this move we can say definitely that the bull will come for the whole token market in the year of 2021.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 01:28:46 PM

Bear market is over or at least almost over. Time and time again, a reduction in new supply of bitcoins causes the price to rally from 50 btc mining reward down to 12.5 btc mining reward. This will continue as along as there are a few new crypto entrants coming.

And after the halving it will be just 6.25 mining reward each block which will limit supply of btc and i'm sure the the demands of btc is not going down, the price at least will be twofold from current price and the best thing to do right now is buy many btc as we can as an investment because i'm really sure the price will doubled or even more in the future at least in 2021.
Any information on the cryptocurrency market, including Bitcoin, will improve the situation and the price of Bitcoin will increase in any case.  But all this will happen if speculators do not manipulate the cryptocurrency market.  It is logical to assume that when investing in Bitcoin, the demand for this coin increases and the price rises accordingly, but since certain groups of speculators always manipulate the market for their own benefit, the results can always be unforeseen.  But since the capitalization of Bitcoin is still significant and Bitcoin occupies almost half of the total trading volume in the cryptocurrency market, this suggests that users are still interested in Bitcoin.
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:13:27 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?

BTC will still be number one. BTC's total supply is only 21 million. Only about 18,061,862 in circulation. While the number of enthusiasts is increasing every day. Then the price of BTC has a big chance to increase. So it's impossible for BTC to die or be defeated by another coin.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:45:05 PM

Now it is not known where Bitcoin will go any further, because it is growing and falling, and I can see that Bitcoin is on the bear market

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:05:21 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?

BTC will still be number one. BTC's total supply is only 21 million. Only about 18,061,862 in circulation. While the number of enthusiasts is increasing every day. Then the price of BTC has a big chance to increase. So it's impossible for BTC to die or be defeated by another coin.

market needs as well as the total number of bitcoins in circulation do have an impact on high prices, people in the market are still hunting for bitcoin as a digital investment so it's not possible for bitcoin to die as long as the demand continues to grow
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:13:15 PM

market needs as well as the total number of bitcoins in circulation do have an impact on high prices, people in the market are still hunting for bitcoin as a digital investment so it's not possible for bitcoin to die as long as the demand continues to grow

Nobody talks about Bitcoin's death. The conversation is about whether the bear market is over or not yet.
Until now, I thought it was the end of the bear market, but after what happened yesterday I think the price will fall until around February - March next year. Whales will do everything to buy as much cheap BTC as possible before halving.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:31:10 PM

Nobody talks about Bitcoin's death. The conversation is about whether the bear market is over or not yet.
Until now, I thought it was the end of the bear market, but after what happened yesterday I think the price will fall until around February - March next year. Whales will do everything to buy as much cheap BTC as possible before halving.

Then what exactly do you consider the rise in price all year long? Bear market? Some of you seem to be forgetting that just at the beginning of this year, the price of Bitcoin was about $3700. I'd say we already left the bear market a while ago and are trending upwards. Have been this whole year.
Naficopa

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:35:48 PM

Then what exactly do you consider the rise in price all year long? Bear market? Some of you seem to be forgetting that just at the beginning of this year, the price of Bitcoin was about $3700. I'd say we already left the bear market a while ago and are trending upwards. Have been this whole year.

It all depends on the perspective from which you look at the chart. If you look from the perspective of one year, then we are in the bull market, if you look from the perspective of the last ATH, then we are in the bear market. I draw a line since the last ATH and it doesn't look good to me ..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 07:40:57 PM

The bear market has been in existence for more than a year and now the market has started to fall, and I think it will last at least until the New Year, and then it will be seen what will happen in the market

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:40:40 AM

The bear market has been in existence for more than a year and now the market has started to fall, and I think it will last at least until the New Year, and then it will be seen what will happen in the market

But, the price of Bitcoin has gone up this whole entire year. I'm not sure I understand the logic on that one.. Just a few weeks ago we hit $10,000/BTC. At the beginning of the year, we were sitting at below $4,000. We may be down a bit from the last all time high, but I'm not really sure you could call this a bear market either with the price tending upward.
Naficopa

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:52:32 AM

But, the price of Bitcoin has gone up this whole entire year. I'm not sure I understand the logic on that one.. Just a few weeks ago we hit $10,000/BTC. At the beginning of the year, we were sitting at below $4,000. We may be down a bit from the last all time high, but I'm not really sure you could call this a bear market either with the price tending upward.

One more time.. Upward trend is only if you take the price of the beginning of the year as a reference. When you take ATH as a reference, or even the price of $10k from few months ago, it is clear that we are in a downward trend.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:10:23 AM

This is exactly what I keep pointing out to people whose memories are so bad. We are still above 100% gains from the yearly low and people are talking bear bear bear.

For sure, we are way down compared to ATH for almost all crypto, but the fact is, the ups and downs are normal and to be expected, especially with crypto. IF people were expecting bulls so fast they are in the wrong market.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:23:02 AM

what if until the new year the conditions still remain the same? I had read a few articles, he said this condition will continue until next year, do not know exactly until what month conditions like this will end.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:46:04 AM

what if until the new year the conditions still remain the same? I had read a few articles, he said this condition will continue until next year, do not know exactly until what month conditions like this will end.

If the conditions remain the same until February or March, the bear market will continue to halving. I think this is the only moment so far when it comes to project development that was certain when it comes to improving the price of Bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:42:25 PM

If the conditions remain the same until February or March, the bear market will continue to halving. I think this is the only moment so far when it comes to project development that was certain when it comes to improving the price of Bitcoin.
i guess bear market is only happening this year and next year it will be a different one. I have a strong feeling that starting the month of january next year bull will come out.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:01:30 PM

yes, bitcoin already been up january until june this year. the price moves from $ 3,000 to more than $ 13,000
but, after that the price declines going down. lower high happens, the broke down death cross. that's the reason why bearish market

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:02:29 PM

yes, bitcoin already been up january until june this year. the price moves from $ 3,000 to more than $ 13,000
but, after that the price declines going down. lower high happens, the broke down death cross. that's the reason why bearish market

the chart you made is the same as I analyzed, hopefully Bitcoin can survive in the zone and be ready to pump again,
is still curious is when the altcoin season comes?  Grin Grin

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 06:08:48 PM

lower high happens
I'm looking into this(all-time lows) perspective now and I don't want to lean on the all-time highs as per the market situation. I think by next year we'll see another all-time low and that will happen as expected by everyone. This market is becoming better and if all of you want to succeed and survive the bearish that we're facing right now. Don't listen to the FUDs that are spreading on media, it will make you emotional and can break your confidence.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:27:29 PM

I'm not an expert, I'm in crypto-currencies for less then 2 years, and in that time many things happened. I think we got out from a bear
market in the beginning of this year, the price raised a lot, over $10k. After that price dropped, and we are here on this price for some time.
  This last couple days price is declining again. Bear and bull markets are coming one after another all this time while I'm here, I don't think about
that, I'm focused on my goal!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: