Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26431 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 08:24:38 PM

The bear market has been in existence for more than a year and now the market has started to fall, and I think it will last at least until the New Year, and then it will be seen what will happen in the market
This week bitcoin really experienced a pretty terrible fall, in Five days there were a price drop of almost 14%, ie from the price range of $8000 to $6600 of course this is a record price drop this year, where before bitcoin held above the trend line formed since July 2019, Then Bitcoin was held firmly at the end of October to mid-November, before finally the day fell to the price level of US $6,600, hopefully bitcoin can again get a positive trend and can return the pump later.
You called the suddenly dump in price of the market terrible fall in price but I called it history repeating itself and if you make research about the market price movement during the year 2015 a couple of days before the last previous halving you'll understand that the dump ought to have happen since November 11th.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:54:52 PM

Recent Crypto market dump resembles Nov 2018 selloff. If that similarity continues, then another lower low in next couple of weeks with positive divergences on daily charts should be the final bottom.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:24:28 AM

Recent Crypto market dump resembles Nov 2018 selloff. If that similarity continues, then another lower low in next couple of weeks with positive divergences on daily charts should be the final bottom.

True, Almost 90% of market dumped, it seems another ($1.5k less from recent value)dump soon which let bitcoin to $5.5K , but after some correction there should be nice supports for bitcoin where bitcoin can be seen at $14K . Lets hope for the best !!

Thanks
Regards
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:07:16 AM

lower high happens
I'm looking into this(all-time lows) perspective now and I don't want to lean on the all-time highs as per the market situation. I think by next year we'll see another all-time low and that will happen as expected by everyone. This market is becoming better and if all of you want to succeed and survive the bearish that we're facing right now. Don't listen to the FUDs that are spreading on media, it will make you emotional and can break your confidence.
the price hit $ 6500 yesterday, then becoming up 10% in $ 7200, that's a good bounce
i hope it would be the last ATL in this year. so we dont have to see another ATL in this year
next year will be bright as there is halving bitcoin. prove me wrong
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:25:44 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
yes i totally agree I think the bears are strong and they are hoarding bitcoin to push it down again so that sharks can collect more bitcoins than ever before. Of course, the old bottom will not easily repeat and I think the lowest bottom will be $ 5k5. then the downtrend will be over and we will have a fairly stable stable period until Q2 of 2020. then the bull run will come back and now is definitely a good time to buy and hold coins.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:41:58 PM

The bear market has been in existence for more than a year and now the market has started to fall, and I think it will last at least until the New Year, and then it will be seen what will happen in the market
what if until the new year the conditions still remain the same? I had read a few articles, he said this condition will continue until next year, do not know exactly until what month conditions like this will end.
know what?you must be thankful if the market continue tio turn this way because at least the bonus and gifts that you will get this Christmas season can be use to add another Bitcoin or altcoin in your folio.

this is what others did not get,the advantage of the falling market for the Holders and true cryptonians.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:30:49 PM

what if until the new year the conditions still remain the same? I had read a few articles, he said this condition will continue until next year, do not know exactly until what month conditions like this will end.
know what?you must be thankful if the market continue tio turn this way because at least the bonus and gifts that you will get this Christmas season can be use to add another Bitcoin or altcoin in your folio.

this is what others did not get,the advantage of the falling market for the Holders and true cryptonians.
sorry i don't know, because i don't celebrate christmas so i don't get bonuses and gifts (fact Cry).
but if take advantage when bitcoin goes down like now, oh sure I know that and I've also taken as many buying positions as I can and hold for few month until halving btc.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:49:05 PM

Bitcoin and cryptos should bottom out in December going by last year's pattern. BTC should have some rise before its May 2020 halving and should go up big after halving going by past halvings.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:00:26 PM

As per earlier marker situation where bitcoin starts gaining its value as of now $7575, it indicate some positive impact and market turns into bullish where we can make statement that " bear market is over " for couple of months, Bitcoin and altcoins will be count bullish in USD pair ! Bitcoin can be 14K soon !
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:26:05 AM

This is a great opportunity to buy some coins at cheap prices as the bear market is creating a lot of new opportunities for new investors. I think this is a time for people to prepare and if they still believe in this market, it is best to spend half of their assets to invest because the possibility of Bitcoin growing again in 2020 is very high.

Of course, this prediction is based on the analysis I have learned over the past few years and hopes Bitcoin can soon return to $10,000 before rising higher next year.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:28:46 AM

Plenty of altcoins have been making new all time lows while BTC and the top ranked coins are at higher lows than their December 2018  major lows. BTC bear market is most likely over but it needs to go above $20K to signal next big bull run.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:52:57 PM

Plenty of altcoins have been making new all time lows while BTC and the top ranked coins are at higher lows than their December 2018  major lows. BTC bear market is most likely over but it needs to go above $20K to signal next big bull run.
currently still at the level of $ 7400, I feel relieved that Bitcoin can survive in the support of $ 6700,
hopefully it's true that Bitcoin bear is over,

altcointalk14

Activity: 751

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:44:47 PM

I hope that Bitcoin price will stop falling. Finally, I would like to hear some positive information this Christmas!
Anyway, whatever happens, we all have to survive until mid-next year. Then we will get a delayed Christmas gift in the form of halving and price skyrocketing!
HODL!
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:36:43 PM

If this will be sustainable then see one by one people will disappear to like virtual currency gradually.If a virtual currency doesn't want to die then look for other ways to make that happen.

I think it's possible, and that's what whales are waiting for. When investors start to leave the cryptocurrency market, its capitalization will decrease, and thus it will be easier for whales to manipulate the price. Many people expect a large price drop at the beginning of next year. Maybe this will be the beginning of the new bull run and the end of bear market..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:13:42 PM

As long as we can see in the price of BTC, it seems like the market is still having a downtrend very strong from many months ago and may keep going like this for a long time because there are not much good news to bring the price high enough for a strong pump, so if this negative effect keep going, there is higher chance it will be dumped lower than 7000$ at the end of this year when people take their vacation for new year.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:45:24 PM

Now the BTC is very stable, it is not trying to fall, but it is not growing, now there are both bears and bulls on the market, and it is not yet known who will be stronger

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:04:38 PM

BTC price is holding in the low $7000s and hopefully it is getting ready to break out in the $8000s. BTC will be really bullish only when it can break above $10K and hold above there.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:31:53 PM

Bitcoin is still on the range unless can break its resistance. I think the breaking resistance would happen in near of next halving
so, it's still on low price if you wanna collect bitcoin. dont be late to buy and join the next rising

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:39:39 PM

what if until the new year the conditions still remain the same?
Honestly I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.  There hasn't been any great news regarding bitcoin, nor has there been much bad news.  And the price hasn't been moving up or down with any momentum in months at least.  I'd characterize the sentiment toward bitcoin as tepidly bearish and certainly not bullish.

As I have said, I am hoping 2020 will be a much better year for bitcoin than 2019 was.  We've got the halvening coming up in a few months and that might drive the price higher, tho I don't know if it actually will.  In any event I don't think next year will be anywhere near as bad as 2018 was, and that year was a brutal one.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:39:23 AM

Bitcoin is still on the range unless can break its resistance. I think the breaking resistance would happen in near of next halving
so, it's still on low price if you wanna collect bitcoin. dont be late to buy and join the next rising

bitcoin is already above ema 100, if it lasts for the next 4 hours,
I'm sure this is really a breaking resistencecand goes to $ 8000, hopefully
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: