Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MN/PoS] Midas.Investments - Investment platform  (Read 26459 times)
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

How are we going to increase demand on Midas coin?

Hey, guys!
Hope you are doing great this Monday and BTC dip did not scare you. There are only two coins that are growing in that panic sell. It is Midas and Ripple. Well, a strange company to be in, but I will not complain.

Today Midas team discussed the upcoming changes in fee structure of the platform. As you know we take 5% fee for every reward. This creates a disbalance, when we earn a lot on new masternodes with higher ROI and pay from our pocket in case of stable projects that proved itself to be decent.

We like the idea of fixed payment, when you pay for actual services no matter of coin ROI. That way we create a financial fundament that helps the business to be secure. Still we want to encourage new investors to buy Midas from exchange and spent it on our platform.

Therefore, right now Midas is developing a new financial model of the platform. We are still in discuss on details, but most likely it will be that way:
- for high ROI masternodes 5% fee on rewards if you pay in coin, or 0.3$/day per masternode if you pay with Midas
- for low ROI masternodes we will take 0.3$/day per masternode if you pay in coin, or 0.16$ per month if you pay with Midas
The fee will be calculated based on the amount of share you have. If you have 1/10th of masternode, we will take 10% from the whole masternode fee.

That way we will enforce people to buy Midas from exchange to pay for our services. Also we are lowering our fees for stable masternodes, because we want you to stay with us forever. Right now we have more than 500 masternodes running and this amount is growing exponentially day by day with 75+ new masternodes per week. That means the demand on Midas will increase with the rise of our platform and will secure us from any dumps.

Do not forget that this is not our main source of income and we are not going to sell all the Midas we earned from shares to keep the price growing. Combine it with the burning process and listing fee. and you will see the best masternode coin!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ritzybuffalo57

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:33:45 PM

Great project love it
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Midas launched the media platform called MN.Investments!

The main functionality is ready!

The first part of the article about making profits in masternodes is here! I shared a lot of essentials of the masternode world from the perspective of investor, shared mn operator and coin developer.
8 minutes to read for my year experience.
https://mn.investments/how-to-analyze-and-invest-in-masternode-projects-a-brief-history-of-high-roi-masternodes/

Make sure you read it and make a repost! That will help me to spread the word about Midas and masternode market.

We plan to post educational and analytical content. Also, there will be coin reviews and coin news. Every coin listed on the platform will have an authors account and will be able to post one article per week to keep you informed about how does a coin doing.

We are going to invite different authors and create a lot of bounties to make this media platform live. That way we can be sure that our team will create the best content about masternodes on the market!

Needless to say, it adds a huge exposure to Midas coin and platform and creates another revenue source from advertising and other features. That will attract new investors for the coin and the platform, and increase the amount of burned coins!

Make sure you subscribed to the content by entering your email on the main page.
https://mn.investments/

Right now we have 2 working products for one Midas coin. Do you want to see what is coming
up next? Grin
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

im do not think that in such a bad market investment projects can make a profit. maybe i'm wrong but this is what says about the market and about the prospects of investing in this idea.
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

im do not think that in such a bad market investment projects can make a profit. maybe i'm wrong but this is what says about the market and about the prospects of investing in this idea.

Experience shows us that we are needed by the market and our investors. What will happen next - time will tell
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

Midas.Investments are looking for the best, and most exciting projects in the space to list to our 1-click investment platform, https://p.midas.investments/.

To add protection to our investors/community funds, we are highly selective with who we list to our platform and only list projects that:

i) solves a real-world problem
ii) there is a utility/use for the coin to give it demand and value
iii) shows potential for long term success.

We invite projects that meet this criteria to submit their application through the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/x0HmjG46L3kj5Xly2

Once submitted, message me @Dan | Midas.Investments  to discuss the listing further.

Are you part of the community, and have found a great project you want listing to Midas? Let me know the project name and ticker below and encourage the team of the project to complete the application to be considered for a listing with Midas.Investments.
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

Midas actual usage is coming

First of all, we have a new explorer. You can check it out at https://explorer.midas.investments/

And now to our awesome report!

By the end of this week we are going to change our financial model.
Instead of paying 5% of rewards, you can pay fixed price of 0.3$/day per masternode in Midas for our services.
That will make us the cheapest shared masternode service on the market and will apply the constant demand for Midas.

Today we saw a lot of people selling their masternodes. Partly it was the issue with CB, when they doubled all the Midas deposits for a few hours until we noticed it. Still, I do not want to put the blame on exchange for someone selling their masternodes. We are responsible for our coin.

I promised that we will hit 1.2 BTC per masternode by the end of November. That did not happen, because of the two reasons: a lot of coins on the market (we did not need to make such a high ROI on the start), and the lack of external marketing.

The ROI is going to drop on 40 000 block, which will decrease the daily produced supply.
We made a revision of our external marketing and I personally contacted a lot of bloggers today to increase our userbase.

The next big thing we are going to develop will be the referral links. I know a lot of you have been asking for this. That will be the second best way to create your passive passive income stream (the first one is Midas masternode, because after you invite someone you will receive a part of his fees forever.
 That week is dedicated for the whitepaper re-writing that will explain our mission and everything we do better, and the hiring additional marketing managers and authors for our media platform. We plan to launch the content generation on the next week.

We are also discussing the potential partnerships with different companies. They are interesting in diversification of their cash resources and IMO the best thing you could do with your cash right now is to buy Bitcoin and then buy Midas masternodes, since the USD value of the masternode is really low right now and it will grow once the BTC goes up. And once the BTC goes up the new money floods the market, and we may see another altcoin season for masternodes.

Since we had this issues with CB we decided to list on other exchanges before Cryptopia. We are in contact with a few at the moment.

Also, I will make a webinar on this Sunday, and will tell about how to analyse a masternode coin. Going to share a huge part of my experience via stream.

As you can see, December will be dedicated for the marketing. We have a huge amount of holders at the moment. And the only thing we need for the successful growth are the new investors that need to know about Midas. We plan to achieve this by the development of our marketing platform, referrals and a big marketing budget.

I am looking forward for the next month, because in my opinion it will bring new investors on the market and will create a lot of marvelous opportunities for Midas coin.
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

We want to break down all the future actions for our projects in chronological order, so you would know what to expect and when. And, obviously, to increase the trust of our community.

1. New financial model will be released this Saturday.
The model will allow you to pay reduced fees for holding shares in Midas. That will apply a constant demand for the coin that will grow with the platform's development.

2. This Sunday at 18:00 UTC time we will be hosting a webinar on our Youtube channel.
We will discuss the results of November and will talk about the coin's future and my vision of Midas. Also, as a bonus I will start educational lectures and showdowns on how to analyse masternode coins. Together we will take a look on the last masternode coins and I am going to show you how to not get scammed in this hard times. The recording will be available after the stream.

3. ROI decrease on 40k block.
We are slowly turning into a stable investment with the next block reward decrease. That will drive down the pressure for sell orders.

4. On the next week we are starting the marketing campaign for both of our platforms, which will attract new investors and users. I will share the details of the strategy on the webinar.

5. The next stage of development are the referral links, which will increase the organic growth of Midas.Investments and Midas coin.

6. One of our big investors are inviting some companies and individuals to buy Midas to diversify their portfolios.
On Monday we will attend a meeting with one of the big investors. If everything will go successfully, Midas will obtain enough funds to immediately list on Cryptopia and support the price tighter. Anyways, we are already accumulating resources for that listing.

In 3 days more than 10 masternodes were sold on the market and the price did not change. Thank you, everyone , for that support and hold level. Together we will bring Midas to the top!
Ribak1992

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

Experience shows us that we are needed by the market and our investors. What will happen next - time will tell

if you show your ability to beat the market, then you are needed. but their conferences that held all the funds are sitting in the minuses. except for funds that work instead with exchanges and have an insider. i will watch anyway.
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

After the change of the block reward structure and enable of the dev fee the wallets are not showing some rewards correctly. You still get the usual rewards, it is only the interface bug that we will fix tomorrow.
I am travelling today, doing some meetings and thinking about you and Midas. We will have a team meeting tomorrow, where we discuss marketing and future platform's development

Have a nice week-end!
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

if you show your ability to beat the market, then you are needed. but their conferences that held all the funds are sitting in the minuses. except for funds that work instead with exchanges and have an insider. i will watch anyway.

We have restructured financial instruments.
+ you can follow the course of our coin and how we support the course
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

40% price growth in one day and the market expansion

Your holding of Midas provided the great results, folks. We are off from our bottom and ready for new highs! Thank you for believing.

I spent the whole day on meetings and marketing.
I see Midas as a masternode brand, and one of our features will be the full outsource development of masternode coins by request. At the moment I am having conversations with 2 guys, who have a product finished and they are considering the launch of a masternode coin to increase their funds on the project development. Midas in that case will provide the full marketing support and will share its experience in managing coin.

The main source for marketing is other communities of masternode coins.
I strongly believe that our masternode is the best on the market at the moment. And my job is to make sure that other people would know that too. That is why we will make a marketing campaign for people who is already familiar with masternodes, which is coins that are listed on Midas. Soon you will see a lot of partnerships that me and @Dan | Midas.Investments are working on right now!

The monthly report on our work is on Youtube!
Make sure to check it out, if you want to know what do we have in plans on the December.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNn514bFJo&t
We plan to use Youtube as one of the best marketing tools by creating analytical and educational videos on masternode market. Besides that, we contacted the best crypto-youtubers to make a partnerships on making videos.

Thank you for the kind words in replies at our feedback form.
We are interested in the opinion of every investor, so make sure to help our project by filling it. It means a lot.
https://goo.gl/forms/E5w5fKvFQnrhb9aG3
luksbit

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

In relation to the masternode, can any currency crypto use the Midas masternode service? Or should it be a prerequisite?
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

After the change of the block reward structure and enable of the dev fee the wallets are not showing some rewards correctly. You still get the usual rewards, it is only the interface bug that we will fix tomorrow.
I am travelling today, doing some meetings and thinking about you and Midas. We will have a team meeting tomorrow, where we discuss marketing and future platform's development

Have a nice week-end!
Not sure how important the latest change affect the MIDAS network and its platform/ services.
Nevertheless, at least the price of MIDAS rose considerably recent hours.
It is likely that the changes have shown its good impacts.

renaldn

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:09:02 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 10:05:29 PM by renaldn

Investors on your platform didn't get a lot of LPC rewards a few weeks ago.
You promised compensation but it never arrived. It's always for later... later... later... later... later...
Now, a new serie of problems around LPC : no rewards, irregular rewards, withdraw problems.
On Midas Discord : "Because of the large amount of coins in the LPC share, we constantly broke/installed new mns, some mns were rebooted recently and some new were installed, so need some time till first reward."
There is no reason to break MNS! And why can't people withdraw their coins?
Ribak1992

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

Investors on your platform didn't get a lot of LPC rewards a few weeks ago.
You promised compensation but it never arrived. It's always for later... later... later... later... later...
Now, a new serie of problems around LPC : no rewards, irregular rewards, withdraw problems.
On Midas Discord : "Because of the large amount of coins in the LPC share, we constantly broke/installed new mns, some mns were rebooted recently and some new were installed, so need some time till first reward."
There is no reason to break MNS! And why can't people withdraw their coins?

think with this project everything is clear. nothing will work anymore and trust is undermined. so they definitely lost the community by their stupid actions.
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

MIDAS has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

MIDAS Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $788.27K   
Current Supply   503,672
Volume (24h)    $7.18K   
Maximum Supply   5,000,000
Price %(1h)    -0.12%
Price %(24h)          0.01%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/midas-1/
iexcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:58:59 PM

Hello, how add our coin on you platform?
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:11:54 AM

Welcome to Amsterdex!

https://amsterdex.com/exchange?market=midas

Regards,
Banzai
CryptoPapst

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:28:31 AM

Hmmm... no comment from Midas.Investments since Dec 18!?!
Is this project down? Should I invest?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: