Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to save your TOKENs  (Read 154 times)
Papote (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 7

Professional Spanish Translator. PM to me.

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:13:41 PM
Merited by AbraxasCcs (6)

Hello community, to all who read this I will teach you how to save your TOKENs with a very secure extension as an alternative to MyEtherWallet.

I know that many people already know what I am going to present, but it is a section to help and so that the new ones know how to do it, since at the beginning I did not know.

Then, I leave the steps to follow in order to safeguard your TOKENs and take them anywhere with an extension for your browser. (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Browser and the new and incredible browser Brave Browser).

I currently use the Brave browser, in which this extension comes by default, but is the same as in other browsers. Having said that, let's start with the guide.

♣  First, visit this link and download the extension for the browser of your choice. Here is an example of the download for the Google Chrome browser.

IMAGE GUIDE

WRITTEN GUIDE

♣  First, visit this link and download the extension for the browser of your choice. Here is an example of the download for the Google Chrome browser.

♣ Click on the extension in the extension bar of your browser and choose if you want the new version or the old version (I recommend the current version)

♣ Then a tab will open in your browser, press continue and choose your password

♣ Accept all terms and BE SURE TO SAVE THE PHRASE to recover your account in case of an inconvenience

♣ Confirm your phrases and press "Add Token"

♣ You can search the tokens by name or add a custom one by using the contract address. Then press "Add TOKEN". Example: 0xCa80D94F6815f7E2585749b4ccEB925D9EfcD8aC.

♣ Finished! Copy your address to receive your TOKENs!

Thanks for reading guys, see you soon!

PROFESSIONAL SPANISH TRANSLATOR

IF YOU NEED, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papote (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

Remember, there are also other TOKEN wallets like MyEtherWallet or Coinomi, but I personally like this one more since it seems to have a greater compatibility with the TOKENs.

You can visit the official pages of those wallets here:

MyEtherWallet
Coinomi

You can use other tokens wallets, the registration process will not be the same but they can be very similar, remember to choose the one that suits your needs.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

i'm not sure a newbie needs to undergo such immense stress just to get tokens saved.
All you have to do is download a simple app.

Download imtoken version 2 application for mobile phone and have access to store your etherum, your bitcoin and every ERC 02- TOKENS
Its way simple.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

MrStork Exchange Service

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Using Metamask is indeed a good choice, safe and simple. I've also used it, because it's easier to enter our Wallet and trade on etherdelta or forkdelta.
but there are other ways that can be used and safer again, namely using the Harware Wallet such as Ledger or Trezor.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Papote (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

i'm not sure a newbie needs to undergo such immense stress just to get tokens saved.
All you have to do is download a simple app.

Download imtoken version 2 application for mobile phone and have access to store your etherum, your bitcoin and every ERC 02- TOKENS
Its way simple.

It is true, but for someone who knows absolutely nothing about this, I imagine that something can be helped. I do not think I'm the only person who used an ETH address that is not compatible with ERC20, so I do not think this post is too much for newcomers to this world

Using Metamask is indeed a good choice, safe and simple. I've also used it, because it's easier to enter our Wallet and trade on etherdelta or forkdelta.
but there are other ways that can be used and safer again, namely using the Harware Wallet such as Ledger or Trezor.

You're right! I really like this extension because it is very clean and very easy to use, I remember that I did not use MyEtherWallet since I could not add a TOKEN because it did not recognize its address, but I tried it in MetaMask and everything worked perfectly !, it becomes a good alternative for those who do not have Hardware Wallets, which become much safer than using third party pages.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: