Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SECOND CONFEDERACY  (Read 158 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:07:03 AM

The new, completely legal way 13 States are starting to secede.

The States have been plotting this for a long time! According to a 2012 CNN news article:

“Worried that the Federal Reserve and the U.S. Dollar are on the brink of collapse, lawmakers from 13 states… are seeking approval from their state governments to either issue their own alternative currency or explore it as an option.”

Here’s what Texas is doing to lay down the ground-work:

“Texas House Joint Resolution 89 would alter Article I of the Texas state constitution so that “No government shall prohibit or encumber the ownership or holding of any form or amount of money or other currency.”

From the “R3” banking consortium—more proof the Feds can’t do a thing about the Second Confederacy’s coming state money…

“The legal means to drive out currencies other than Federal Reserve notes were repealed in the 1970s and 90s so that the private issue of notes is technically legal in the U.S.”

Joel Robideaux, mayor Lafayette, Louisiana, is considering alternative currency to help his town. His quote:

“It's the recognition of global stakeholders that the world of banking, finance and payment systems is forever changed, that the world of healthcare, government and possibly every other industry is about to be disrupted.”

Ron Paul, who I’ve had the pleasure of meeting, sees change coming:

“There is going to be a revolution in monetary policy.”

And Austin Peterson, who helped Dr. Paul on two of his presidential campaigns, recently had $130,000 in the currency I believe will be prototype for state money.

Here’s constitutional tender expert Professor William Greene:

“When people in multiple states actually start using (alternatives) instead of Federal Reserve notes, it would effectively nullify the Federal Reserve and end the Federal Government’s monopoly on money.”

America is divided. And an historic change is about to take place. It’s up to you to decide how you’ll be affected by it. Will you allow your standard of living be cut down… or will you come out ahead?

Read more at https://secure.palmbeachgroup.com/chain?cid=MKT373354&eid=MKT378688&encryptedSnaid=0ZAuSmURA3vBt09wgb4jvur7QuwoGvIPnFWRZVw1Gcg=#AST89749.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:23:14 AM

Please do something more actively into that direction! I completely support it!
Can you please write a program? I will be happy to read it and give a feedback!
Can you please make a web site? I will be happy to give links on it from my resources!

Looking for team members for various startups
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:41:16 AM

Can you please make a web site? I will be happy to give links on it from my resources!

Unfortunately, the people behind the link are out to make money by selling their knowledge, and selling other financial info. They don't really care about what happens to people, as long as they don't directly harm people personally, and as long as they make their money. BUT... the info they give shows some of the things that are going on.

But we are all a bit like that. We all need money. Right at the moment I am not ready to do more than talk.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

Unfortunately, the people behind the link are out to make money by selling their knowledge, and selling other financial info. They don't really care about what happens to people, as long as they don't directly harm people personally, and as long as they make their money. BUT... the info they give shows some of the things that are going on.

But we are all a bit like that. We all need money. Right at the moment I am not ready to do more than talk.

Cool

Why not to tokenize it? Can you tokenize your party?
Can you give your opinion about how this movement should look like? There are many options?
Maybe you can just support certain actions?

Looking for team members for various startups
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

Cool

Why not to tokenize it? - Gotta have a reason to tokenize. So, why tokenize? Can you tokenize your party? - I haven't been to a party in ages. I don't think I ever threw a party.
Can you give your opinion about how this movement should look like? - Yes. There are many options? - As the world is wide.
Maybe you can just support certain actions? - Maybe.

If you want to say something, spit it out. Quit beating around the bush. Of course, I ain't your boss, so do whatever you want.

Cool

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

But we are all a bit like that. We all need money.
I guess we can also say that this charade of theirs is caused by the greed for money and power of those in power and it will also be the cause of the secession of the 13 states if it will continue developing towards that direction. Either way, why should anyone care about their petty power struggle? If they want, Americans themselves can just simply secure most of their money through other currencies and assets so that their wealth would somehow be unaffected by the events that might unfold.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Interesting.
Imagine if the US broke up at the same time the EU is breaking up, it leaves the way clear for total Asia dominance and Russia resurgence.
Maybe.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Guard225

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

Interesting.
Imagine if the US broke up at the same time the EU is breaking up, it leaves the way clear for total Asia dominance and Russia resurgence.
Maybe.

It's good that EU is looking way stronger than US right now. God, the Brexit is such a mess, it makes me laugh. It will be a huge lesson for any other country that thinks it's better off on itself and without cooperation.
States will learn that lesson too with their trade wars soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: