Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Six New and Improved Cryptocurrency Analysis Tools  (Read 135 times)
Boombull (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

Blockchain explorers and cryptocurrency analysis sites just keep getting better. While Coinmarketcap (CMC) still dominates, these days it’s got stiff competition to contend with. Moreover, many of these platforms aren’t simply aspiring to be CMC knock-offs: they’re providing fresh tools for grasping the complexities of the ever-evolving cryptoconomy.

Read the full article here 👉 https://news.bitcoin.com/six-new-and-improved-cryptocurrency-analysis-tools/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:20:20 AM

This is highly educative but I think it will be very difficult for any better platform to push CMC away because crypto enthusiasts have already fell in love with CMC
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

Blockchain explorers and cryptocurrency analysis sites just keep getting better. While Coinmarketcap (CMC) still dominates, these days it’s got stiff competition to contend with. Moreover, many of these platforms aren’t simply aspiring to be CMC knock-offs: they’re providing fresh tools for grasping the complexities of the ever-evolving cryptoconomy.

Read the full article here 👉 https://news.bitcoin.com/six-new-and-improved-cryptocurrency-analysis-tools/
I dont think that's a good thing for us. They describe them very broadly and not in detail. It made me feel I did not understand much of their meaning. This is not a good article and it makes people confused about the content.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

The main tool is the mind and other thing are just additional thing tht could be used in the wring way if we don't kknow how to use it in the profitable way.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Thank for the heads-up! It's always interesting to see other tools come into the cryptoverse. Since CMC is the biggest and most used tool there is, other tools need to bring something new to the table. Be it new features or just (even) better usability. Will start reading now..

Good find, Thnx.

melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Thanks for sharing. Coinmarketcap is indeed one of the best sites to check for your favorite crypto currencies. I am also using Coinpaprika as it has some features that CMC still has yet to add.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

I, of course, want an alternative to Coinmarketcap, as there are not always coins appear on time and not all are published. There are some obscure principles, someone says the trading volume, then why are there coins with a trading level of $ 20 per day?!. I think that you need to make a site like kinopoisk or imdb, only for crypto-currencies, where there would be a whole list that only exist with all the detailed information.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

different use of selection as trader or investors to work on decision as appealing risks on moderation to put with finest on conclusion as disputing resource on exchange for returns of numbers with nominals of profit on collection.

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

It is a very informative article. I am particularly keen in knowing more about the tools that keep track of the global movements of UST, bitcoin and ethereum because these tend to predict the trends quite well.

I also take good note of the ones for the ERC721, but I am missing something similar for NEP tokens.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

Not bad, thanks. I don't hear about any resources from this article. I will try to test and bookmark. Another one that I use often and it's not on this list is coincheckup - a real competitor for the coinmarketcap with the real advantages. It have some new prediction instruments and social links/news/facts from cryptopanic. More and more interesting resources in the web!
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

I like older ones tht are check for so many time and that have a reputation of reliable tools. New ones are not for me because I can't trust them.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Of course it is very good that such an industry develops so quickly and rapidly. Yes, for a long time, coinmarketcap was a monopolist in this matter and this came to an end. But still this site is the most authoritative at the moment and to see the changes, I go first round there. Everyone must have competition, and then there will be development.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: