Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) - new start?  (Read 217 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

Ripple is so much hated coin. But as you can see it is probably the only one which will be used in everyday life by real people. And not a coin created only for holding as other coins Cheesy.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

I follow the news of the Cryptocurrency. And I noticed that Ripple closely cooperates with banks.
Every positive news is the growth of a coin. You yourself see it.
I think this is the right way, the coin will grow well. What do you think about it? Your opinion?

What do you expect from XRP? They are centralized coins that why the community doesn't support them (at least based on the so called Rippening discussions awhile back). They have partnered already with banks, exchanges and now next month they are going to roll out Xrapid. They even jump to #2 position, however, ETH takes it back again and they are relegated to third spot again.

Of course with that kind of news, the price will go up, just like we have seen in the last 48 hours. 60% spike is not bad, but can this be sustainable though? remains to be seen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

To be honest, I always believed in this coin. Many criticized it, but the developers continued to work seriously and contracted with various structures for the application of Ripple. And now all this gives positive results. I think this is the beginning of a big way to Ripple

The team's breakthrough in managing XRP was enough to make everyone shocked, even though this coin was less desirable but the results of the team's performance were extraordinary.
I think XRP and Eth will always compete to get full trust in the community so that it will become a good platform for the future.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

I must say that this is true. When Ripple gave a surprise at the crypto market like this, many people were amazed and gave a little smile. Blessed to XRP holders. You have done great work.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

The market showed good growth. And yes XRP in this market looks very strong. But I think that more than once XRP overtook ETH. Then soon it will take the second place and will keep it. But for now we'll just observe what will happen next. Predict I think it will be difficult for everyone that it was.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

Today, Ripple's growth stopped. However, more important is that the price does not fall. The most important thing is that this is not another artificial manipulation. If everything does not fall in the coming days, then I think the growth will continue. And this should also have a positive effect on other coins
Josevv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

To be honest, I always believed in this coin. Many criticized it, but the developers continued to work seriously and contracted with various structures for the application of Ripple. And now all this gives positive results. I think this is the beginning of a big way to Ripple

absolutely. It ist he banking coin. I have much faith on this coin and I believe it will pass the market capitalization of ETH and come to the second place soon. The team have a good vision and future is very promising.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

It seems to me that these small movements that were received today by the Ripple project can be called fake growth, because in fact it was an ordinary short squeeze, which was formed because of the large number of people who put on a short position.
duniakripto96

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

I think the future of the ripple will be very good and I think the ripple price in the following year will go up high, because working with the bank means getting a lot of support for ripple.
diceoption.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

It must be recognized that the XRP community is very large, and it is supported by many organizations
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

I think that Ripley will play well with the news background, but I'm personally afraid to buy it because it's a very speculative coin. now growing again and tomorrow will be at 1000 Satoshi.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

One reason why I did pump like that coz they want alts dominance over bitcoin. I think Xrapid will be up next month so probably alts season will pump and no body knows what will the price it will be.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

It's good about the ripple whey are looking for the new opportunity and make the good what they can do for their platform. In the next month, ETH also talking about the new updates. Have to see will ETH do like the XRP how it did in the past days  Wink

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

Ripple is always a good choice for investors. But I don't personally like ripple for it's centralized activity. But as a token for investment it is very good. They have a very good and active team who really work for it. And they have a really good visions about it's project. They are backed by many bank and more to come. For last few months many banks test ripple for some experiment and many of them gonna accept ripple. Cause ripple has a really good technology. After few months or years ripple will be big from now and if they go successful they will compete with many general big tech company.

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

I did not like Ripple at first, because it is against usual cryptocurrency idea.. they want to support banking system not to eliminate them. However after i saw how shady and scam most of the crpyo projects, now i do see its potential.

If they can utilize xrapid and xcurrent, it could be no 2. crypto very soon
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

I think that the ripple is very well behaved, not in vain, it is in the top three. Most likely, it will continue to grow to the dorlary of three and maybe even higher.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

I think that the ripple plays according to its script, speculative and with the news is not connected. There were no preconditions for the past growth of 3.5 bucks. And he went there. Now it can also go down, or can come to the top again

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
MasckRRR

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

Over the last week, Ripple went up by 69.31%. In the last week, the Ripple rate fluctuated in the range of $ 0.26706-0.565633. Good news has a positive effect on the growth trend of this coin.

jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I think it will be helpful for  many of us because I have never heard of it being busy with btc only. Now I will know that ripple is the new start
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: