Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) - new start?  (Read 217 times)
signalbitbot (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

I follow the news of the Cryptocurrency. And I noticed that Ripple closely cooperates with banks.
Every positive news is the growth of a coin. You yourself see it.
I think this is the right way, the coin will grow well. What do you think about it? Your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

I follow the news of the Cryptocurrency. And I noticed that Ripple closely cooperates with banks.
I think this is the right way, the coin will grow well. What do you think about it? Your opinion?
I think maybe this is something extraordinary. when the crypto market deteriorates, ripple gives a surprise, which is extraordinary. and see the impact XRB rose more than 50% yesterday. and I hope they bring new surprises in the future.

Ripple price increases in my opinion have a big impact on the crypto market. just look after ripple rises, many other altcoins have increased too.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

For most of the crypto, it is still the bear market...Hike in price of XRP is because of their xRapid test...which partner of Ripple conduct in next month.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

I think this is pump and dump schemes when whales are pumping XRP and making dirty news for us about fake partnerships because there is no mass adoption of XRP. When the price will be pumped high whales will sell XRP with 1-2 huge red 15m candle to take profits.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

The recent increase of price of the Ripple maybe just the pump and dump strategy of the big whales, you know they are smarter than us, they tried to outsmart us, and when we tempted to buy more, they would sell their portfolio, i dont know, the real situation but this is normal nowadays. So better watch and if you think ripple is a long term investment, try to hold some.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

The coin over the past few days has grown 2 times good growth. After such do not see anything bad cooperation with banks.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

Yes, it is true. Every time there is good news, the coin price will also rise. Ripple growth is the highest compared to other altcoins, I think it's great to invest in ripple, they show good performance this year.

mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

I'm happy because I still have XRP at higher price than now but even I don't like the centralized vision of Ripple I think that this coin can really integrates very well to "traditional" banks.. let's see.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

in the crypto world every issue really affects the price of coins and like XRP with the good news about the development of the project the price of XRP coins also rises high and I really appreciate the XRP team which has worked as harshly as possible so that it makes a positive impact on the coin and I hope that in the future there will be other big surprises from XRP.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

We have the same feelings with it, XRP is a good project and worthy to hold.

there are lots of altcoins that is going down in this situation but XRP is resisting the market fall and for me this is very good situation, Im will never regret investing on this project.

waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Of course good news influence the growth of crypto but not always. In case of bear trend on the market this rule doesn't work!

Klovezio

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

Yes, I heard that several banks have already invested in Ripple. Although Ripple has a centralized basis, it will still grow, as corporations is invested in it.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

If ripple can attract more adoption of there platform then this will be a good news to the ripple community and holders as the price will surely rise with the increase of the demands in the market. I still think that ripple is a good investment if your planning in a long term plan.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

A lot of banks are interested in the Ripple's technology now. This is a good indicator for the project. I advise everyone to pay attention to XRP. I think he will be the growth leader in 2018.

semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

I don't like Ripple. But if there was one thing to appreciate, his team would be very good at work. They're always working. It is also possible to always hear their names in charity.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

This coin strongly began to grow in the price. Within this week it will be clear they will grow further or not. let's look we will look

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

The coin over the past few days has grown 2 times good growth. After such do not see anything bad cooperation with banks.

Such a large increase in xrp prices is quite strange when looking at the events of recent weeks on the market. It can only be a pump on this coin as it happened and soon the price will drop again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

It's actually a really good sign when Ripple pumps up, for some reason every time ripple pumps - everything else follows suit shortly afterwards.

It could be related to the fact the Ripple has a high 'banker' ownership, so basically when it pumps you know the banks are making moves on crypto. I think alot of investment funds watch the banks closely - so when the banks move, alot of other investors follow along for the ride.

Anyways, those are my thoughts. For me, the outlook is really looking good right now - Accumulation time!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

I think that XRP is a good cryptocurrency, looking from the price that this coins has. I think it would be good choice if we wish to look for any fast profit from it, i think the market movement is good enough for that.
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

To be honest, I always believed in this coin. Many criticized it, but the developers continued to work seriously and contracted with various structures for the application of Ripple. And now all this gives positive results. I think this is the beginning of a big way to Ripple

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: