Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did I lose money for Bitcoin?  (Read 884 times)
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

Sounds like the OP was already a millionaire, to spend 700,000 dollars on bitcoin means having that much spare cash plus a similar amount in assets like property. Good life for some!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

I started researching and investing in Bitcoin from February 2018, at that time 1 BTC was priced over 8k $, I bought 20BTC and then the price started rising. When looking at Bitcoin price charts in December 2017 I was very happy and thought I was lucky to invest properly! Then 2 months in March 2018, 1BTC was priced at over $ 11k, I was happy and decided to buy another 50BTC, I thought I would be a millionaire! But not! Then the price of BTC started to fall and I lost a lot of money! I was scared and did not understand why the price of BTC decreased! As well as buying BTC, I was fomo, invested a lot of money but did not understand what I was doing. Then I calm down and explore the market, and I realize that everything has its causes and rules! I started the trader and gradually recovered the lost money! I know a lot of people like me, invest their money without knowing what they are doing! I advise people to research thoroughly before bringing money to the market! And according to my personal opinion, the upcoming Bitcoin will drop to about $ 5k before rising again! invest your money wisely, it is your decision! good luck guys!
The  message was pretty insightful, I believe most crypto enthusiasts can appreciate this write-up and learn one or two things from the lessons given. Crypto has always been a long time investment to me, I believe if we are to concentrate on how best we can invest we would surely succeed in the long run.
sincenam

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

First of all, sorry to hear your story but it I think that after all, you also learn something for yourself. At least, you will not make that mistake again.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

Just HODL them so you gonna on the race again. I would suggest never invest unless you afford to loose.
As per the previous replies are correct you haven't losted anything, but just keep for some more time and sell it.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
carllabrant

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

we can just hope that it might get back up again since alot of it is at stake
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

You give very competent advice to all inexperienced investors. The drop in bitcoin price is a very dangerous and deceptive moment, because of which you can lose your money. Therefore, you need to carefully study bitcoin and everything connected with them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

In my opinion, people who managed to get profits with bitcoin because these people have used bitcoin well in terms of the right investment, and I don't think you can use bitcoin well.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

You are right, in order to get a real big profit by investing in cryptocurrencies, you need to devote a lot of time to studying this issue. Otherwise, due to inexperience, you can succumb to General panic from the fall in the price of bitcoin and lose your profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

I also like many beginners thought that if the price of bitcoin falls, then it dies. But more competent investors told me that I was wrong, and stopped me from selling. And since then I began to study cryptocurrency, bitcoin, market much more. This is a very necessary knowledge if you want to earn successfully in this field.

kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

I think that you have to wait until the battle hashrate is complete, you better use this bearish time to hold or buy more bitcoin.

I am sure, you have a lot of BTC, and you can control your time. you are a small whale.

Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

My investment history is similar to yours. But I am learning from my mistakes, and since then I have greatly improved my knowledge in the field of bitcoin. And it helped me to increase my Deposit and continue to earn with the help of cryptocurrency. Therefore, I do not advise anyone to miss the moment of crypto education.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

I started researching and investing in Bitcoin from February 2018, at that time 1 BTC was priced over 8k $, I bought 20BTC and then the price started rising. When looking at Bitcoin price charts in December 2017 I was very happy and thought I was lucky to invest properly! Then 2 months in March 2018, 1BTC was priced at over $ 11k, I was happy and decided to buy another 50BTC, I thought I would be a millionaire! But not! Then the price of BTC started to fall and I lost a lot of money! I was scared and did not understand why the price of BTC decreased! As well as buying BTC, I was fomo, invested a lot of money but did not understand what I was doing. Then I calm down and explore the market, and I realize that everything has its causes and rules! I started the trader and gradually recovered the lost money! I know a lot of people like me, invest their money without knowing what they are doing! I advise people to research thoroughly before bringing money to the market! And according to my personal opinion, the upcoming Bitcoin will drop to about $ 5k before rising again! invest your money wisely, it is your decision! good luck guys!
You are very lucky because you recover all your losses many people now are they are regretting because they buy bitcoin when the price is so high. And they don't know what they do how to recover their losses. Hope they will do search also as you do.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

Indeed, we must be wise to manage our assets in order to have benefits, and this is what we often feel indecisive about the unhealthy market conditions, so managing this certainly requires a more observant time to pay attention to charts so that today's trading does not take our money.
In this market that is full of uncertainty, being a wise trader/investor can save you from losing bigger money. We are not sure about the future, but being more organized, more professional when it comes to trading decision the future can be good to you.

I think that you have to wait until the battle hashrate is complete, you better use this bearish time to hold or buy more bitcoin.

I am sure, you have a lot of BTC, and you can control your time. you are a small whale.

Holding and buying for me are the best decision that you will do during this bearish trend. Yeah, he might be a small whale and hopefully he knows what to do more during this moment of uncertainty.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

many people have an experience like you, including me, but I only have a little BTC, and I can't control the market.

First, this is a sad story.
second, from this story we can take lessons, that BTC has high and fast volatility, $ 3000 falls within 1 week,
third, we can use this bad event to buy lots of crypto.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

it looks like I've been fooled into this fantastic story !!, why does someone who already has hundreds of thousands of dollars in his grasp then scavenge for hope in a bounty that is nothing compared to what is in your wallet. maybe this is just your essay or imagination and this might be your typing in placing the number 0. Grin
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

A close study of bitcoin is required before investing. Moreover, you do not invest what you cannot afford to loose.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

Crypto Market really performing bad while many people expecting it would be bullish this year but what happen is market react oppositely this only show how hard crypto market to predict. but if we think market is bearish maybe that's the time crypto will become bullish.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

I think that btc is not a loss because it will rise in price soon and you will be able to earn much or at least return your money invested in the coins. to my mind, btc is a great long-term investment. I like it really much due to its benefits

Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

I loss my money for bitcoin that is way that when bitcoin price is above $10000 then I invested my fiat money in bitcoin..now bitcoin price is $4200

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:48:58 PM

Sounds like the OP was already a millionaire, to spend 700,000 dollars on bitcoin means having that much spare cash plus a similar amount in assets like property. Good life for some!

I think losing our money is easy, but managing it is quite difficult, so we should, don't invest in one place because we never know the conditions that occur now or later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: