Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Managers Opinion  (Read 544 times)
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

Payments depend not on the manager, but on the developers. Managers receive their award even before work commences, they carry out their work, and then transfer the lists of developers. It's the developers who are engaged in the payment of bonuses
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

bounty manager only manage bounty program not the project, if there any project not run same as a road map, its responsibility developer, so i was follow bounty with jr member rank, but the project and distribution goin well. even legenday rank dont know the end of distribution. so you need more analysis who is bounty manager, the team, advisor maybe will help you out.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

HotachY - is a good manager and in time everyone thinks simple terms, but there are too many people in the campaigns.

Wapinter - a lot of managers, good projects, but they all long consider everything and generally behave disrespectfully.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

AmaZix are good. At least got not scammed with them. Almost all campaigns are paid on time.
Clear rules, and objective evaluation.
not all amazix campaigns are paid for, example, equi capital until now the bounty hunters not paid, in my opinion, you have to find more information. the amazix team doesn't pay bounty at all with tokens or eth to do promotions for up to 5 months but until now it's not paid.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

There were a lot of bounty campaigns that have sprung up, and indeed we need special research to determine the project is legit, and one of them is by looking at the bounty campaign manager. The other side of participating in the bounty campaign is not just looking at a project that will be done, but the manager also is one of the important factors to consider. And now, I saw a lot of bounty campaign projects that were reviewed by btcltcdigger, I guess he has a ability or positive trust so he was chosen by developers to promote their products.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

Hello I saw many bounty campaigns and many bounty managers.
But to not waste my time and other person who propably will read this i write question.

Which Bounty Managers are good enough to instantly consider joining to his Campaigns because his promoted campaigns pay anything and after campaign go into exchange (ofcourse I consider only this campaigns who talk about listining on exchanges in roadmap). Have good contact with support and updating spreadsheets.

I make some research with many popular Bounty Campaigns (more than 10 000views on Bounty Thread) even support dont exist ofcourse officialy exist but in reality you dont receive any responds or responds will be not satisfying or just will be very hard to receive any respond. Something clarify if they dont have time for you or even with updating spreadsheet why they should have time to pay you anything.

I will be very happy if I hear good opinions

Naturally the coolest manager is Yahoo62278, but there are very big demands in his companies, I also like the deadley manager. But not one manager is immune from errors!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

The problem with popular bounty managers in  is that they are followed by a lot of people and as a result you get very little for their bounty company. Therefore, I think that we need to look for young promising managers. It is desirable when there is a limited number of participants in the bounty.

chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Not find a good bounty campaign through any bounty manager or others you have to find a good ICO project first like more trust and good road map and  strong concept then you can consider good team with them,  after that you have to find if they have any Bounty or airdrop then you can join that bounty campaign surely you will get good profit from those bounty.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Friend,

Before to chose if partecipate or not to a Bounty campaign, you'd take a look to the project.
After, you have to check if Bounty campaign is warrented by an escrow.
If above conditions are verified, the Bounty manager could be also low profile.
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

At present, a bounty is uncertain, there are many bounties and ICO Fraud, and that is not the manager's fault!
we can only hope and work according to the rules, for the results, we can only wait. at the moment the manager I followed was Btcltcdigger, wapinter.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

I appreciate the entire work of the bounty manager, I assume it is not easy to do the job. check various campaigns, think managers need to have a team so that work is faster. some of the managers that I like are Artezy and Sylon are the best managers in this forum

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

But to not waste my time and other person who propably will read this i write question.

Which Bounty Managers are good enough to instantly consider joining to his Campaigns because his promoted campaigns pay anything and after campaign go into exchange (ofcourse I consider only this campaigns who talk about listining on exchanges in roadmap). Have good contact with support and updating spreadsheets.

I make some research with many popular Bounty Campaigns (more than 10 000views on Bounty Thread) even support dont exist ofcourse officialy exist but in reality you dont receive any responds or responds will be not satisfying or just will be very hard to receive any respond. Something clarify if they dont have time for you or even with updating spreadsheet why they should have time to pay you anything.

The factor is that the most important campaigns with most trustworthy  managers typically have little or no profit in them as a result of there typically is little reward and big variety of individuals.
Do your own analysis, if the project is legit, then you may get paid conjointly with non honourable managers.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

There are many good reward managers, in which bounty hunters trust and have collaborated in the past. There are also many thieving managers, like those at Coinvest, with whom I have grown up. It is important to do your own research. I do not recommend you to trust only the suggestions of others.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Friend,

Before to chose if partecipate or not to a Bounty campaign, you'd take a look to the project.
After, you have to check if Bounty campaign is warrented by an escrow.
If above conditions are verified, the Bounty manager could be also low profile.
Is bounty you joined now guarantee you by escrow? Afaik almost 95% from all bounties haven't use escrow on their bounty. I've only seen btc campaign use this
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

I don't want to bother to choose the ICO project, it's good if you choose the ICO project that has been registered on https://icobench.com/ where we just choose which project is good according to their assessment, the rest is just to establish where the project will be successful according to our belief
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:20:47 PM

Hi friends, I am also a bounty hunter from 2017, for now, much different from the end of last year because many ICOs are fraudulent so the bounty is also a fraud and its impact on managers. from many managers there are still many good managers, do lots of bounties, surely not all are fraud.
And don't forget to check ICObench. I hope this helps.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

Be careful of so many fake bounty managers out there who will just take all the rewards for your efforts...
Bountyhive.io and bounty0x are two bounty managers from which I've earned some rewards

Last word, run away from bountyhunters.io ... I've never  gotten anything there despite my efforts... Anyone with a different opinion can quote me
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

Krypital Group
Amazix Group
Bounty0x

They are good in handling good bounty programs and Krypital is my best.
Yes it seems all of those are good bounty groups but the payments will depends on the developer side not on the bounty managers like Amazix group it was already delayed the distribution of token and even the KYC for their Current bounty campaign which until now no exact date of the distribution.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Izanamiki
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

is there any bounty group can i join?
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

Check Overview of Bounty Managers

It's a list of bounty managers that are considerable and some of them are reputable with portfolio.

Good thread, I would also add this one - Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers. It is a list of bounty managers who cares about quality on bitcointalk forum. Usually it means there are less participants (spammers are not allowed) so more rewards to real users.

I think the list is more appropriate for Bitcoin paying campaigns only. I'm assuming that the OP is talking about Bounty Managers in the altcoin market so the list is not applicable.

@batang_bitcoin already gave the correct link. So can find a lot of trusted and reputable managers there. But then again, bounty managers is just another indication, you might want to check the project itself before joining these campaigns. Goodluck bounty hunting.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████