Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrencies around the GLOBE  (Read 2247 times)
akihiko (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

What do you think about the popularity of Cryptocurrencies around the world, do you think many people now are aware of this Technology currencies?, how much percentage would you think and how can we expose and spread this? Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

What do you think about the popularity of Cryptocurrencies around the world, do you think many people now are aware of this Technology currencies?, how much percentage would you think and how can we expose and spread this? Smiley Smiley

Yes crypto is getting global. Specially during its peak at 2017, Google searches along, show that bitcoin/crypto is taking the world by strong.

However, its really hard to speculate the percentage of the growth though. Remember that wallets doesn't have a name, and individual can own multiple wallets as well. If I can give my estimates, probably around 1%-5% would be a good start, but I might be wrong though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Bitcoin is being said in sitcoms and tv series, so I think most people have heard it once. We can say that cryptocurrency is getting recognized globally. But we still need more effort to convert those who are just aware of its existence into users of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Cryptocurrency is getting famous around since last year. You can already see that Bitcoin is being use as a way of payment for larges things such as cars and even houses and smalls things such as bills and game credits. Adoptions are taking place. Although the percentage of aware of people are still low, it is still increasing each day.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

I think we can see that countries are facing the crypto money every day. Many countries, particularly Venezuela, Russia, Iran, Argentina, Switzerland, Canada, Slovenia, have made progress in this area. I think the whole world will soon be accepted. Crypto money age may soon begin.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

I think we can see that countries are facing the crypto money every day. Many countries, particularly Venezuela, Russia, Iran, Argentina, Switzerland, Canada, Slovenia, have made progress in this area. I think the whole world will soon be accepted. Crypto money age may soon begin.

Don't forget the card era. The time is still shifting and it is not yet for crypto currencies, we still have the card era where in the payment is usually being used by card, swiping etc. It is also efficient in that way since as the same as the perk of the crypto currencies, you don't need to bring all your money into your wallet or your pocket, you just need to bring your card.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

I think that we are in the shifting era. Were people are starting to know the cryptocurrency and starting off to be interested to it. As day by day cryptocurrency become more popular, many people are starting to be interested and now investing to it. The social media is a great help in endorsing the cryptocurrency.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

I think that we are in the shifting era. Were people are starting to know the cryptocurrency and starting off to be interested to it. As day by day cryptocurrency become more popular, many people are starting to be interested and now investing to it. The social media is a great help in endorsing the cryptocurrency.

I agree with you. I did not know anything about crypto currency 1 year ago, but now I have invested a little money in ICO, I trade at crypto-exchange, and I tell my friends about the development of the crypto industry.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

Cryptocurrency around the world have not really grown to that extent we want it to. Though,  investors around world have been trying to expose cryptos but the governments of many countries are not making matter easy. The restrictions on cryptocurrency has caused so many negative impression on cryptocurrency thus, causing double intentions especially bitcoin.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

If you dig on the Internet, I'm sure that you can find a lot of information about the popularity of bitcoin and the number of people who know what it is.
More recently, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have caused distrust,
 and to this day, many believe that bubbles will burst.

But despite this, interest in cryptocurrencies is growing exponentially, and people of completely different layers of the population around the world are interested in blockchain and mining. The peak of popularity of the cryptocurrency is in December 2017гoдa during the crazy growth of bitcoin to $ 20,000. Then the most popular query in search engines were the words cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
Research institutes in those days conducted surveys and even then in Europe the percentage of people who heard or used cryptocurrency was about 65%. But as you all know, Europe is the most developed part of our globe and its population is not the largest.
Take for example China, Japan and Korea - these countries are also at the forefront in the world in terms of the number of people who know about cryptocurrencies as they are high-tech countries with a huge population.
But if you still imagine the overall picture of the percentage of people on earth who know about the cryptocurrency is not so great only about 15%. This is due to the ratio of the poor to the rich because in today's world there are still a lot of people below the poverty line and you can not even imagine how many of them. And what kind of cryptocurrency can we talk about for them..
The world does not stand still and every year blockchain technology will continue to conquer the world and I think in a year this number should increase to 20%

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:45:04 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 01:29:13 AM by maarx

Crypto is slowly moving into markets around the world. Bitcoin growth has made many be aware of crypto currencies. Crypto currencies are slowly getting spread much wider. Adaption is really increasing. Though the governments are yet to accept bitcoin, the citizens of the respected countries do welcome bitcoin and invest money into it like trading and etc.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

The spread of Bitcoin has globalized to all corners of the world, although there are some countries that expressly reject Bitcoin users as a transaction tool. With the existence of Bitcoin, the electronic payment system and investment promises are approaching in the future.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

I believe the governments are behind the crypto movement so in time we will slowly be moved over no matter what we do.  For me the play is to gain as much possible income from the boom as possible so I can evade the bullshit that will come with the governments involved in every transaction on earth. 
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

These articles are good read on how many people across the globe are aware of the existence of cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/05/09/how-many-people-actually-own-cryptocurrency/
https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-know-what-a-Bitcoin-is-or-a-cryptocurrency-based-on-percentage

You can get the gist from this. You can't say that this represents the exact figures but you can get the idea that the growth is continue increasing.
Adoption is growing day by day and with the word of mouth from people who are actually utilizing it, it will exponentially increase as years go by.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

i think it slowly grow in around the world because no have many real use case.

everyone buy it for investment not for use it.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

Cryptocurrency are being talked around the world, and its good thing for us. But honestly, there are some institution who are preventing people from using it, just like my friend who are working in the bank, they are not allowed to own any cryptocurrency because banks said its a scam. Well, many people are already aware but they don’t own something.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

There's no exact percentage on how many people are aware now about crypto's but I can say that its not yet too far. But base on coinbase' CEO its growing and it only means that people are becoming more aware of it. We can spread this growth through different social media platforms.

A little stats from last year: Brian Armstrong: Coinbase Signed Up 50,000 Users per Day in 2017

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Crypto currency has been rapidly growing and it is now become well recognized in global even though it is not becoming a global currency. It is being discussed by most people around the world, the legality is most debatable about the existence of it. Regardless the legality of it, crypto currency will be a bright light for global economic.   

PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 03:21:34 AM by PETES

I believe the governments are behind the crypto movement so in time we will slowly be moved over no matter what we do.  For me the play is to gain as much possible income from the boom as possible so I can evade the bullshit that will come with the governments involved in every transaction on earth.  

Somehow it can affect the cryptos most especially if they regulate or ban the usage of any cryptos in their country but this countries is just a small percentage around the world and countries that legalize nor permitted the usage is much higher. Cryptos had already drawn attention to many, though it's hard to speculate but we can assume that this is the future and can claim it.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

Crypto currency has been rapidly growing and it is now become well recognized in global even though it is not becoming a global currency. It is being discussed by most people around the world, the legality is most debatable about the existence of it. Regardless the legality of it, crypto currency will be a bright light for global economic.   
a dilemmatic technological development, on one hand government is not ready to accept it, but on the other hand the government must be prepared to face changing times, so as not to be left behind by other developed countries. i hope there will be a legality policy for cryptocurrency
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: