Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrencies around the GLOBE  (Read 2249 times)
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

cryptocurrency more and more are talking about it maybe because cryptocurrency has a price movement and its technology has shocked the world so that many people from various countries know about cryptocurrency.
Hilly

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

Crypto currency is growing rapidly and its popularity is getting better and better, perhaps this is due to internet users and forum members campaigning on several social media so that its popularity is very fast growing.
Yeah, no doubt in it. Rather people are now getting to know about crypto and specially how bitcoin is affecting positivity to the lives of users. I think we must promote it more.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

Crypto currency is growing rapidly and its popularity is getting better and better, perhaps this is due to internet users and forum members campaigning on several social media so that its popularity is very fast growing.
So this is one bright possibility because it is a very open secret that if you have a good system, sooner or later it will be accepted by countries around the world and I believe this is the future of the cryptocurrency particularly of Bitcoin to spread around the world.
The system is there and it is already good enough, however, the awareness is the most important thing when it comes to the global usage and adoption which is something I so much believe is becoming a thing that is growing on its own. For the most part of it, in the news, in all media, from TV to Radios, to internet publications, we keep seeing a lot of stuff about cryptocurrency, whether bad or good.

In a way, those publications have a way of creating awareness every single time in people's mind, and even if they are a bit skeptical about it now, one way or the other, the interest will start brewing over time, when they start discovering what they are missing or what they could end up missing in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

Crypto is slowly moving into markets around the world. Bitcoin growth has made many be aware of crypto currencies. Crypto currencies are slowly getting spread much wider. Adaption is really increasing. Though the governments are yet to accept bitcoin, the citizens of the respected countries do welcome bitcoin and invest money into it like trading and etc.
For more than 10 years in circulation i can say that cryptocurrency is adapted around the workd,theres only some governments that can accept the changes this community might bring to their respective countries so they choose not to adapt crypto,but the reality is we are popularly known though majority is about negativities and not the positive side
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

What do you think about the popularity of Cryptocurrencies around the world, do you think many people now are aware of this Technology currencies?, how much percentage would you think and how can we expose and spread this? Smiley Smiley

It is really hard to speculate since I don't have any proof. But as far as I know  I think crypto has been known around the world but not yet know how it works. And just see the number of accounts register in this forum many of us is engaging with cryptocurrency right now. There are just some hindrances why many people doesn't engage here because their country banned crypto.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

What do you think about the popularity of Cryptocurrencies around the world, do you think many people now are aware of this Technology currencies?, how much percentage would you think and how can we expose and spread this? Smiley Smiley

I think this crypto technology is already known around the world, and if I may put it to percentage then I think it would be around 80% of the worlds population or 70% already heard but not fully understand what cryptocurrency is. Now, the knowledge about cryptocurrency is spreading around the world that even the third world countries already heard about it, I think it would take less than 10 years before the whole wold knows about cryptocurrency.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

crypto already go global. but the community is scatter around. make up just a few percent of total population.

Any great product start with great marketing plan. same goes to crypto. until a great company launch a innovative crypto that will revolutionize our life, we still stuck within current loop.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1161

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:41:37 AM

Cryptocurrencies is getting popular many urban areas around the world but only few percentages might be actually using the virtual currencies. In some rural areas in my country, almost no one knows about the new technology that is popularly known to almost all internet users. The use of internet is yet spreaded to the far flung areas of many countries so it might take time before cryptocurrencies become globally popular.

It depends on what media is presenting about bitcoin and it is not always positive. You can see at the present time many negative false news are promoting through media about bitcoin which is not good for bitcoin. We are already in bear mode and these negative news takes the moral further down.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

we can see most of the countries expressing their views on cryptocurrencies and even government organizations are accepting bitcoin as payment method for tax collections which is a positive sign for crypto currency industry
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

I don't know the exact numbers but mainly based on the huge spike early this year, I'd say that alone created a huge buzz around the world. Even my sode of the world experiencee a huge spike on the people asking about crypto currency and how to get in. Unfortunately, when thr market crashed, most lost faith.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

I don't know the exact numbers but mainly based on the huge spike early this year, I'd say that alone created a huge buzz around the world. Even my sode of the world experiencee a huge spike on the people asking about crypto currency and how to get in. Unfortunately, when thr market crashed, most lost faith.
Yes, there many many people who already left and lost interest in crypto market, especially the new comers who just joined in around December 2017 (when the hype was ongoing). So now getting more people into this market wont be an effective way to increase the crypto market cap or the adoption , i think the only way is if there is a very innovative idea about integrating blockchain with big problem in real world (need a very effective solution and except finance field).
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

indeed crypto is famous in 2017, where there was a significant surge, many new bitcoiners were investing at that time, but their trust was lost and now many are frustrated, and that worsens the situation
hoverdrone

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

It seems like most people still view Cryprocurrency as a novelty - it is interesting for them to see how it behaves (in terms of price fluctuation), to see which technologies implement blockchain, but they aren`t ready to really get into it. Adoption in terms of real Crypto users is still relatively low.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

With increasing more exchanger in cryptomarket, i am believe many people in the world investing their money in cryptocurrency market. Many big exchanger expanding their bussiness and opening office in emerging country and its attracting more people to market.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

The current state of bitcoin in our society nowadays is good. It is now becoming popular worldwide. Many people are now starting to believe and engage in here. They have now an open mind about the benefits of joining the cryptocurrency world. I think as days pass by the bitcoiners are now increasing in population.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

There are now many companies who are using blockchain technology. The blockchain technology is become more popular than before because of its important role in our economy.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

Cryptocurrencies nowadays are very much trending all around the globe. In fact, there are some nations already regulated cryptocurrencies such as Japan, Korea, Australia, Europe, and others. But I don't have any idea about the percentage average we have now in the entire world, just all I can assure is that it is really popular all around the world. 
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

Many country knows about cryptocurrency some of them are accepting cryptocurrency in their bills payment and other transaction. Cryptocurrency is most popular now than last 5 years, many country engage and accept as their digital currency, some country create a program to adopt cryptocurrency like buy and payment using cryptocurrency.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

I recently discussed with some of my friends about blockchain technology and they are still skeptic about this technology. Sadly this skepticism is what majority of people in my county feel, and I think its same in most other countries, to say undeveloped countries. Last year we have seen that rise in popularity on global level, surge in price lead to that. Now after that rise we see the same thing that happened before, huge drop and skepticism among newbies in cryptocurrencies who bought on top. Cryptocurrencies are more popular, and people after some time learn a lot and have a new perspective, we need to wait new people and they to understand what we already know.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies is getting popular many urban areas around the world but only few percentages might be actually using the virtual currencies. In some rural areas in my country, almost no one knows about the new technology that is popularly known to almost all internet users. The use of internet is yet spreaded to the far flung areas of many countries so it might take time before cryptocurrencies become globally popular.

Internet is almost everywhere now and therefore crypto currencies have no obstacle to become available worldwide. Its just that many people do not know the true strength and usage of bitcoins and few people fear because of bitcoin volatile nature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: