Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 01:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin helps a normal person  (Read 214 times)
CHEMISTRY12 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

In the event that you can work a cell phone then you can procure and utilize Bitcoin .

There are various applications and wallets starting at now , I realize that influences you to befuddle and your head would prefer not to mess around .Let me break it for you in basic pieces.

Snatch the Basic Knowledge : First and formost teach yourself and set yourself up for universe of Cryptocurrency .Take an online course or watch some YouTube recordings . Likewise am separating here so that may help too .

Bitcoin wallet : It is a location where your coin esteem get put away .It is same like some other wallet yet this one is more secure and can store computerized cash .

Wallet applications/Bitcoin exchanging applications : Just download one application Remitano , Am alluding this since it is accessible for each nation and I discovered it from . So by utilizing this application you can purchase Bitcoin, best case scenario cost , Even venders are there who you can purchase straightforwardly by saving cash in bank . At that point on the off chance that you need you can keep it or offer it .

So above I have clarified the initial step , Just take it and you will take in all after it .

I hope it helps ! Good luck!
adpinbr

Activity: 1036
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

As a normal being, it can probably help you understand terms that may not reach your vocabulary, probably terms that are related in economics, and therefore you will also engage to learn cryptocurrency, as a normal person you'll be able to learn Bitcoin and know how it can benefit you, not only BTC but the whole cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

Like a normal person like me, bitcoin really helps a lot in terms of financially and in terms of how I look forward in investing or using my money at the right tract, when I am not here in forum what I just want is to go to work, pay bills and expenses then work again, I haven't save even a single centavo of what I am earning but now I used to pay my bills, save and invest.

pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

Bitcoin helps a normal person through joining their signature campaigns and earn tokens to be converted to cash when they distribute and listed on the market however this person must be smart and intelligent enough in order to become successful and earn for their living.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

Normal or rich people bitcoin it helps to them because not all normal people was have patient on earning i observe some of those who are knowing and those starting bitcoin when they know that bitcoin was up and down they don't want to continue but they are giving up. Bitcoin is nor for normal people but for those have patient to earn.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

I think it will benefit a normal person who invest little in it and get too much, who knows  about its risk factor.
I agree in your opinion normal person are get benefit when they join in investing in cryptocurrency and willing to face all risk of investing. They will get more benefit when they invest in long term investment.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

As the leader of cryptocurrency, it leads the market and everything thing I have learnt is from bitcoin including terminology and names called around the business including wallets and different kinds of it, visiting of different websites for research, coming to bitcoin talk too  Grin
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:21:23 AM

What do you mean? You say that how bitcoin helps normal people, while your post says that you force them to download a wallet and then tell them to invest without basic knowledge about the crypto world and also the market? it's still too risky for normal people who are new to the crypto world.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

When governments try to cheat their citizens people now have the option of moving their holdings into crypto to protect their pensions. I do not think Quantitative Easing will work very well in the post blockchain world.
Of course this means that things may get REALLY disruptive, but you have the choice of being raped by a government or not.
That's one reason governments LOVE to denegrate cryptocurrencies.
But Pandora's box is open and there is no amount of WISHING that is going to close that puppy up again.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

I am confused about the title of your topic and its content. I don't really get what you're implying from the topic title. Anyways, that's a nice step by step guideline you've given in the basic steps of entering the cryptospace. Good job, and I hope you'll be continuing giving education as such. Keep it up!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: